JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 09.11.2018, 15:20
Giga Loader

Default JD Browser extension problem

[User feedback required]

Hi guys,

Trying to download without a premium account from turbobit.net, JD2's browser extension opens a captcha in Chrome asking me to prove that I am not a robot. This never was a problem, but now when I click the tick box the captcha page becomes unresponsive. I must add that most often the captcha page is unresponsive from the start and the tick box is not even visible. So I can't pass the captcha test. I use Google Chrome as my internet browser with JD2 having the latest updates and the browser extension installed. I can't understand why this is happening.:blink:

I include part of a screen print to show what I'm seeing.

I hope somebody can help me.
Attached Thumbnails
JD_robot.jpg  

Last edited by rockwater; 15.11.2018 at 17:53. Reason: Forgot to add user feedback required
Old 13.11.2018, 12:53
Giga Loader

Default Turbobit no longer accessible through JD2

Here's an update on this thread. Now the browser extension no longer executes with turbobit at all. In stead I get the following messages in the Downloads pane: "Wait 02s (turbobit.net)", repeating several times, then changing to "wait for captcha slot", after which the message changes to "Download limit reached, wait 10 min." This sequence repeats itself over and over again. There's obviously an endless loop going on, meaning that JD2 cannot handle my download requests for turbobit. Is the plugin to blame?

The turbobit site itself lets me download the files without any problem. After solving the on-site captcha I first get a 10 min. waittime, perhaps because I had tried to access the download through JD2 just before that. Then I am shown a new captcha to solve, and after another waittime of 1 min. I am presented with the genuine downloadlink. Clicking the link starts the download.

What is going on?

Last edited by rockwater; 13.11.2018 at 12:55.