JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 12.05.2018, 00:43
pablo475

Default google 2-step verification phone null

Hi,

Everything has been working fine but some days ago, links started bringing the popup "Google 2-step verification" very often.
Phone number field says "null" and that's no strange since I've deleted my phone number for privacy.
My google/YT accounts HAVE 2-step verification disabled.

The popup only appears when I enable the checkbox in Account Manager. Account manager displays "Temp. disabled + countdown" / "DontShowAgain:false Timeout: false". Advanced Settings "AccountSettings: Temp Disable On Error Timeout" has a value of "5"

At the same time resume capability for links became variable, some are non resumable, others are. Perhaps the two behaviors are related to some new implementations on YT.

Any clue?
Thanks

Edit1: the problem seems to be the variants por example: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** downloads ok at MP4 1080p it fails at 480p. I don't see anything special about that links, others download ok at mp4 480p

Edit2: 2-step verification popup seems related to some Google accounts subject. I've just created a new account using yahoo email instead of gmail, added to account manager, and I uncheck accounts related to gmail. Pop-up hasn't appeared yet. I don't need to use an account right now, but it will be a problem when I buy videos I download

Last edited by Jiaz; 14.05.2018 at 20:23.
Old 14.05.2018, 20:22
JD Manager

You can disable that account in JDownloader. You only need it for videos that have account verified age restriction or are limited to subscribers only.
Resume highly depends on the used streaming format. There are single files (eg mp4), dash (seperate audio/video) and HLS (many segments). single files and dash do support resume but HLS doesn't (yet) because the segments are forwarded into ffmpeg that merges them back into one single playback file. This process doesn't support resume and therefore we first have to add a download cache of the individual segments so JDownloader can resume at random segment

Last edited by Jiaz; 14.05.2018 at 20:25.
Old 14.05.2018, 20:27
JD Manager

There are known issues with account verification. Very likely the account verification shows up and JDownloader doesn't recognize the correct verifciation type and shows wrong one.
Old 14.05.2018, 20:27
JD Manager

Maybe you could provide a debug log for that account with no enabled 2fa?
Enable Settings-Advanced Settings-Log.debugmodeenabled and restart JDownloader
When it happens again, create log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post the shown logID here
Old 10.07.2020, 13:30
Community Manager

Fixed with the update released yesterday.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?