JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 06.02.2013, 14:54
chapperdoo

Default Can't handle large packages

I had a package with 5550 images, and when restarting jDownloader the entire downloadList is gone, this happens every-time, luckily I still had a backup for which it didn't happen.

But looking at the backups that are created I can see that jDownloader can't handle them. The file that's still working is >600K the later backups that are created only 124K, sometimes when quitting it does succeed at creating the whole >600K file but not always and while it's running it seems incapable of handling them, making only corrupted incomplete zip files.

I now figure this is the same issue I had when bringing over some really large packages from v1 to v2. I looks like jDownloader can't handle these and just creates an incomplete/corrupt archive instead.

The only way I'm capable of downloading these large packages and keeping the rest of my downloadlist is by splitting them up in smaller ones or deleting them again (which takes really long btw) before I quit the app.
Old 08.02.2013, 21:25
Community Manager

Please hand us over such a bug amound of links so we can check that.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 12.02.2013, 20:21
chapperdoo

Combine some flickr sets. example: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**