JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Host Plugin Reports

Old 05.07.2022, 06:45
Baby Loader

Default Kink.com has stopped downloading full size premium quality files

Hi!

In spite of the other posts here about how Kink.com isn't working because of Cloudflare, once I had logged in with a cookie I had been using it no problem. I hadn't touched it since May and the last successful full size file download was on May 27th.

I'm currently getting files that are ~20mb using the exact same setup I was then. I can login fine which with the information I have on my end makes me think not Cloudflare. I can also copy the link directly to the premium quality file from the video page and it works fine in jDownloader, but whatever mechanism was previously automatically selecting the premium quality file for me has stopped working.

Is this also a Cloudflare thing, or a PEBKAC thing, or has something changed in jDownloader that has broken this?

01.07.22 19.58.19 <--> 05.07.22 05.40.41 jdlog://2031035302851/
Old 05.07.2022, 15:25
JD Manager

@mediargl: slight change in html layout broke the plugin. please wait for next plugin update, then it should work again
Old 20.08.2022, 02:02
Baby Loader

I'm sorry for the bump but I'm not sure if the update happened but didn't resolve the issue, I've not gotten the update, or if the update is still waiting to be made or pushed into the active code.

I'm absolutely confident I'm fully updated and have tried multiple test Docker images and a fresh local MacOS install but still having the same outcome

20.08.22 00.38.08 <--> 20.08.22 00.37.39 jdlog://2239211370661/

(Help much appreciated!)
Old 22.08.2022, 16:19
JD Manager

@mediargl: Nothing to be sorry for. The update has not been released yet but I'm working on it. Hopefully it will be released this week.

If you want I can verify if the plugin changes still work fine, just send login cookies and example links to support@jdownloader.org and I can check it to make sure it will work as expected when updates are getting released. Sorry for the delay :(