JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 23.09.2009, 15:43
Haleth

Default Problema Rapidshare

Hola,

he ido a comprar una cuenta rapidshare a traves del programa, en la opcion buy account en Rapidshare.com, me ha derivado a la pagina de paypal y ahora Rapidshare me dice que no concuerda el usuario.

Os pego el correo que me ha llegado

Code:
Hello.

Thank you for your purchase. You can now start downloading files with PREMIUM-privileges. Please make sure you have cookies enabled.

==============================
Login:    2495404
Password: XXXXXX
==============================

This e-mail gives further steps after you have purchased a premium-account. After you have clicked on a file-link somewhere (forums, guestbooks or directly from a friend), the selection-screen will appear asking you about the download-type. If you don't see it, you might have to scroll down. Its always on the bottom of the page. On the bottom you can find two buttons. One with "FREE" and the other one with "PREMIUM". Just click on the PREMIUM-button on the bottom of the page. If you have already logged in before, you will see the download-link instantly. If we can't find the premium-cookie on your computer, you will get an error-message telling you that you do not have an account yet. Below that error-message, you can enter your login and password and proceed. We will save a cookie so we will recognize you later.
Se os ocurre que puede estar ocurriendo?
Old 23.09.2009, 15:57
KREAT0R

Rapidshare esta presentando muchos problemas, con usuarios free y premium tambien. Yo soy free y por ahora no tuve problemas.

Comunicate con RS a ver que te responde. Si quieres me puedes pasar la cuenta para probartela (por PM).

Saludos...

Last edited by KREAT0R; 23.09.2009 at 16:01.
Old 23.09.2009, 21:34
Haleth

creo que es error mio, he comprado una rapidshare.de en lugar de .com

no creo que tenga solucion, a joderse :(
Old 24.09.2009, 05:07
KREAT0R

Ah bueno...muy mal lo tuyo jejeje, a tener mas cuidado la proxima.

Saludos.