JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 03.09.2017, 12:51
JD Fan

Default Subfolder created on multiup.org when files are offline

Hi, still trying to squash the subfolders!

I have subfolder threshold set to 1, and openload.co filtered, so normally I don't get subfolders with multiup.org. But on this link for example:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

A subfolder is created, I think because some of the files are offline, and get a strange random name. I had the same problem earlier with go4up, in this thread:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=68587
The solution was to update the plugin. Maybe that can be done also for multiup? Thanks.
Old 03.09.2017, 20:05
English Supporter

within JD linkgrabber/download tabs they are referred to as packages. These are grouping of files of commonalities or if decrypter has set, or you in add links dialog for instance. Not all plugins set packagename or filenames, when this happens then they will be grouped differently, based on plugin that triggers it (like parent or child).

hope that helps

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 05.09.2017, 10:55
JD Manager

Please retry after next core update. After update the results will go again into the same package
Old 10.09.2017, 02:32
JD Fan

raztoki, sorry if I wasn't clear. I know what packages are. I'm talking about subfolders, which are sometimes created (by the packagizer?), when there are more than one files in a package. There is a subfolder created in my downloads folder.

I have "subfolder threshold" set to 1, because I don't want a subfolder in my download directory, when there is only 1 file in the package.

Since feature #78791, http://svn.jdownloader.org/issues/78791, when there is a multiuploader link, but the files are all the same name, then no subfolder is created. That's what I want!

The problem is that sometimes a file in a multiuploader link is offline, and it gets a different, usually random name. Then the whole package gets a subfolder, because "subfolder threshold" is exceeded. I had this problem earlier with go4up, and it was fixed by Jiaz, by updating the go4up plugin, see: https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...1&postcount=18

Now I have the same problem with multiup.org.

I just got the core update, #37777. But it doesn't help the problem. I think maybe it's worse now? For example, another link:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Several of the files are offline, so have names like "download.php", "8iwpge4m4lqs.html", "p0bk1be8jayi", and so on. So, because there are more than 1 filenames, and subfolder threshold is only 1, then I get a subfolder in my downloads folder.

The main reason I don't want a subfolder is because files from this site always need to be renamed. I have a drag-and-drop renamer utility, but when every file is in a subfolder, it takes a long time. I would rather easily select all the files in my download folder, and drop them onto the renamer all at once.

Thanks!
Old 12.09.2017, 14:53
JD Manager

Wait for next update. I've modified Multiup plugin. I'm sorry but I did understand the underlying problem to be a different one that you actual meant.
Old 12.09.2017, 21:58
JD Fan

Works perfect now, thanks!!
Old 13.09.2017, 09:50
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback!