JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 22.10.2010, 00:09
Fred Martin

For information, it's 11pm here and Filserve is working again like a charm with JDownloader !

Edit: 5:00AM : yeap.. I've spoke too quickly, I still get invalid account at premium..... and now it's worse because I can't download using web broswer... Fileserve told me that I need to activated cookies to be able to download, and of course cookie are activated...

Last edited by Fred Martin; 22.10.2010 at 06:27.
Old 22.10.2010, 01:10
Junior Loader

Not working here, i get invalid account at premium settings
Old 22.10.2010, 04:03
wobbler

at 21:00 EDT, still getting the plugin out of date error
Old 22.10.2010, 08:32
JD Legend

For those still having problems atm anyway re read http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...75&postcount=7

IT is currently working but through out the day it has been a hit or miss due to them or something else in the way ....

Give it 12-24 hours to clear up and then we can tell if they made any real changes or might have just been having hardware problems on their end such as a flakey router, switch, card etc.
Old 22.10.2010, 10:10
Polish Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
If you've to wait 12 minutes between downloads I don't see how downloads can be simultaneous.

Do you mean the download starts need to be separated by 12 minutes?
I can confirm Fr0Gi's discovery.
For free user: (tested on Opera)
1) start download a file from fileserve - download starts
2) start download 2nd file - you'll get the message: "You need to wait 600 seconds to start another download." - free, registered user limit
3) wait about 10 minutes and try again 2nd step - you'll be able to start download 2nd file even if 1st is still downloading

Right now I'm downloading 3 files simultaneously from fileserve using free account.

This may be a bug in fileserve itself, but it is possible to implement this in jD (wait 10 or 12 minutes for next download)?

Last edited by editestowy; 22.10.2010 at 10:13.
Old 22.10.2010, 10:26
JD English Support (inactive)

Statter is probably correct, wait a day or two.

If you are reporting File Not Found or Plugin Error, please provide the information requested in the Hoster Plugins rules.

If you have a problem with a premium account, please email the login information to support@jdownloader.org

Those of you using Java 6u21 or 6u22, please retry with Java JRE 6u20 "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**.That might clear things up.

Do not post "I still have this problem" unless it has been at least a week or there has been a Plugin Update -- Whichever comes last!

Last edited by drbits; 28.10.2010 at 04:52.
Old 22.10.2010, 11:18
burnsito

Default Fileserve premium account unnmarks itself

Hi!!

I have a premium account in Fileserve.com. I put it in JDownloader and it works fine.

But in 10-15 minutes downloading, the premium account unnmarks itself in the premium account setting in JDownloader and I start to download as free account.

I hace to manually enable again the Fileserve premium account. And thi occurs every 10-15 minutes.

What's the problem?

Thank you!!!
Old 22.10.2010, 13:41
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0Gi View Post
So no1 knows how to download 1 file per 10-12 minutes from fileserve whit Jdownloader?
You discovered a new feature of FS. I tried it and it works in my browser but not in jD.
Old 22.10.2010, 13:49
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
...please email the login information to support@jdownloader.com
It's support@jdownloader.org.

I already told you that I've seen several posts of yours with the wrong e-mail address. Please, find and modify them.

Edit (drbits): Thank you. I have searched. This is a new error on my part.

Last edited by drbits; 28.10.2010 at 04:53.
Old 22.10.2010, 14:30
remi

Please, e-mail your account data to support@jdownloader.org .
Old 22.10.2010, 14:36
DrFreeman

I have the same problem. It started happening yesterday.

I check the premium account and it works for for a few minutes/hours then it uncheck premium account.
Old 22.10.2010, 15:05
Fr0Gi

Quote:
You discovered a new feature of FS. I tried it and it works in my browser but not in jD.
That is cool :p, now lets do smth about it in JD, fileserve gives the best download speed and u can dowonload 1 file per 10/12 minutes so it is worth it.
Old 22.10.2010, 16:52
ps3lewis

Seems im not alone joined fileserve last month been great with really fast download speeds ,this month yesterday getting the same messages plugin error (out of date) and wont stay checked in premium setting saying invalid account but when i log into fileserve online my account seems ok. driving me mad!!!!

This seems as much help as emailing fileserve no helpful answer day 3 no downloads sigh!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ps3lewis; 22.10.2010 at 21:53.
Old 22.10.2010, 23:35
Se777eN

Default Jdownaloader keeps logging me out

Hi guys 1st of i love your program

Everytime i go on to jdownloader it keeps logging me out every 5 seconds and there links say plugin error (out of date) when am trying to download links.

And also am getting invalid password and account and then if checks the links are online or dead i get temp uncheckable.

Can anyone help me on this am using fileserve and does not run out for 4 months

Cheers

Se7eN
Old 23.10.2010, 00:13
ps3lewis

seems no one at jdownloader has an answer or update and is there another programs that i can use instead......
Old 23.10.2010, 00:28
Se777eN

I have had this issue for over 2 days!!
Old 23.10.2010, 00:37
ps3lewis

yeah me to.... 2days ago going on 3 was working great also........:outch:
Old 23.10.2010, 06:06
Freeloader

Default Fileserve plugin out of date

A user reported that the fileserve plugin was outdated below is the log file

JDOwnloader 0,9580

LOG
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/15912
Old 23.10.2010, 13:53
zuperman

Same problem of everyone with my premium fileserve account and Jdownloader.
Please do something.

Thank U
Old 23.10.2010, 13:56
FRESENIUS

thx so much...:thumbup:

Last edited by FRESENIUS; 23.10.2010 at 13:59.
Old 23.10.2010, 14:08
remi

Please guys, visit an ophthalmologist and read drbits' post #25.
Old 23.10.2010, 14:20
remi
Message deleted by drbits.
Old 23.10.2010, 14:21
remi

Cool

I'm currently downloading from FS.

What about some example links?

@Freeloader

There is a sticky, international FS thread in this forum. Again some avoidable work for our dear psp.

Last edited by remi; 23.10.2010 at 14:23.
Old 23.10.2010, 18:17
gabriel_sk

Same Problem.... FileServe - Premium User - Invalid Account each some period of time!

Help!
Old 23.10.2010, 23:37
2cando

Default Fileserve.com

Hallo

Folgendes Problem taucht bei mir staendig auf:

unter Plugins & Addons habe ich meinen Hoster fileserve.com eingetragen und brav 'Aktiviert'. Laueft auch soweit alles prima.
Mehrfach taeglich verschwindet aber dieses Haeckchen in 'Aktiviert' wieder und dadurch stopt natuerlich der download von diesem Hoster.
Liegt das Problem bei JDownloader oder beim Hoster?
Welche Einstellung habe ich da evtl. verpennt?

Vielen Dank und

Gruss von der Insel
Old 24.10.2010, 01:58
mayorq

Default fileserve premium account, yet "plugin in error" issues

hey guys,

i have a premium fileserve account. what happens is that in the middle of downloading, i'll get "plugin error" code. When I check the premium acct settings, somehow the "Enabled Premium" is unchecked!

Why does this keep happening?! Please help. Thank you.
Old 24.10.2010, 03:59
fma16

Please search in the forum before posting : http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=19697
Problem fixed, please wait the next update.
Old 24.10.2010, 10:40
pingpong

Hi fma16:

Your link is to "filesonic" whereas this thread is for "fileserve". As of Oct 24, I am still having problems with fileserve premium acct as described by everyone here. Will THIS problem be fixed in the next update?

Regards,
Old 24.10.2010, 12:16

Default Read the rules and search before posting. Please!!

Please always specify the plugin version when reporting a problem with a plugin. I cannot tell you what has been fixed but not released if I do not have that information.

It is also good to include a complete Log. This tells us your OS, Java Version, and other important information. We also need to know about your Security Software, your Max.Con., and the download speed as reported by a site like speedest.net.

The 2 paragraphs above mean: Read the Rules!.
Lesen Sie der Regeln!
Lea las reglas!
Lisez les règles!
Zapoznaj się z regulaminem!
Leggi il regolamento!
Citeste regulile!
читайте правила!
לקרוא את הכללים!

قراءة القواعد!
Kuralları_okuyun!

Please.

Last edited by drbits; 24.10.2010 at 12:34.
Old 24.10.2010, 12:42
daxcimix

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
Please always specify the plugin version when reporting a problem with a plugin. I cannot tell you what has been fixed but not released if I do not have that information.

It is also good to include a complete Log. This tells us your OS, Java Version, and other important information. We also need to know about your Security Software, your Max.Con., and the download speed as reported by a site like speedest.net.
Fileserve plugin version: 12739
Java: 1.6b20 (i've downgrade as suggested)
Firewall: no software firewalle installed, port opened on router
Download speed: 600kb/s (ADSL 6Mb)

Sometimes plugin error (out of date), sometimes premium account unchecked during download, but my account is valid!

i added a log!
Attached Files
File Type: rar daxcimix log 24-10-2010.rar (8.6 KB, 489 views)
Old 24.10.2010, 13:17
remi

Are you sure your account isn't expired? Did you try it in you browser?

Did you already remove your account and add it again?

Can you please provide the links you tried?
Old 24.10.2010, 13:21
daxcimix

Quote:
Are you sure your account isn't expired? Did you try it in you browser?

Did you already remove your account and add it again?

Can you please provide the links you tried?
Yeah i subscrive it 2 days ago for 30days and from web i can access it and i have already premium.

Yes i remove and add again my account 2-3 times.

Link:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 24.10.2010, 15:12
fma16

Sorry for the mistake.
You say that, 2 years ago, you buy a 30day premium account? Sorry but I think that he's obsolete!
Old 24.10.2010, 16:29
daxcimix

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by fma16 View Post
Sorry for the mistake.
You say that, 2 years ago, you buy a 30day premium account? Sorry but I think that he's obsolete!
What!?!

I said to have bought a premium account two DAYS ago for a period of 30 DAYS and that this is up and running.
Old 24.10.2010, 16:59
naghtan

Default Jdownlaoder disable my premium fileserve.com account.

Hello. It something very weird is happenign to me... Always Jdwonaloder works fine... now in 0.9.580 with a premium account of fileserve.com when i let it downlaoding.. perhaps around 20 min or 30 min... it get disable... and i need to go premium menu, enter in option fileserve.com my name, and click on use premioum account, he recognize is premium... and continue downlaoding as it! It is any way i can fix it? Thanks.
Old 24.10.2010, 17:37
Zeno1

Default Fileserve.com Plugin out of date error

Here is a link to the log: http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/16200

Unfortunately I can't provide any of the fileserve links because I am using a package that hides the links even from me, so I cannot see them. Some other information: Windows 7 64-bit, Macafee internet security. Sorry if I missed something, I'm new, so just notify me if you need any more information

Dr.Bits Edit:
Please read the Hoster Plugins Rules. That lists the other information that can help.
Please also read General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Required Patches
Please also read General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> Selecting and installing Security Software.

As you will read, Mcafee IS has many features that slow down software and can interfere with JDownloader.

Last edited by drbits; 25.10.2010 at 06:25.
Old 24.10.2010, 17:43
PCTools

I am also experiencing this same problem.

Even with removing the account and then adding it, the files will download for awhile and then the account is no longer Premium.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorq View Post
hey guys,

i have a premium fileserve account. what happens is that in the middle of downloading, i'll get "plugin error" code. When I check the premium acct settings, somehow the "Enabled Premium" is unchecked!

Why does this keep happening?! Please help. Thank you.
Old 24.10.2010, 21:30
2cando

Hallo

Selbiges Problem taucht bei mir auf und auch ich warte da auf eine Loesung......
Old 25.10.2010, 06:24

@ Mayorq & PCTools,

Please PM pspzockerscene with a link to your post and your login (name and password) for fileserve.com.

pspzockerscene (PSP) needs the information to diagnose and fix the problem. Your login information will not be abused.

Please post a message in this thread with your OS & version, Java version, the version of your FileServe plugin (Settings -> Hosts & Addons -> Hosts -> Scroll to FileServe), what security software you are running (antivirus, firewall, IDS, or IS) and what settings you have made to your security software to make sure it does not interfere with JD and Java. Upload a log showing fileserve.com changing from premium to free, and post the URL in the message.

Please read message 54 (Zeno1)

To get a link to your post, right click on the post number (this is post #56) and copy the link location (or Shortcut as IE incorrectly refers to it).
Old 25.10.2010, 12:09
Fred Martin

I've already post something about this problem but I prefer to post a new post instead of update my original one as I think new information may not be seen.
My apologize if I'm wrong.

So, I read that for some premium FS users, the plugin worked for a few time and after not. In my side, since I use Jdownloader and FS premium (about 3 weeks) I had NOT any problem like these. Always premium account was validated and Jdownaloader had always downloaded very well, until the afternoon of the 21st of october (I used it the morning without anyproblem), premium account became "invalid", automatically unchecked in Jdownloader.

Of course, premium account is still valid and work if using with webbrower.

So here is the infos:

Java: JRE version: 6.0_21-b06 (Portable version)
JDownloader: v0.9.580
Filserve plungin version: 12739
Security software: KIS v11.0.1.400 (JDownloader has been added as a trusted software, so program can acess without problem internet, etc..)

No sure how to do that: "Upload a log showing fileserve.com changing from premium to free" . I delete and added again fileserve premium account in Jdownloader, don't know if it is the way to do.

Here is a new log uploaded: http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/16302

My english is not good so If I forgot anything I will update it.

Thank you in advance for finding a solution.

Fred Martin
Old 25.10.2010, 12:45
2cando

Hi there
I habe no problems with Rapidshare or Hotfile.
Here I give you all the information I can:

OS Windows XP pro
JAVA: 6.022
Fileserve Plugin: 12739
JDownloader: v0.9.580
NORTON 360
This is all I can offer

Cheers

Last edited by 2cando; 25.10.2010 at 13:16.
Closed Thread