JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 08.02.2021, 16:59
JD VIP

Default Add original decrypted urls infomation when you use filecrypt CNL

Dear Staff,
when I copy a filecrypt link then I use copy information to export informations
For example for same package but taken from filecrypt container (and not directly from easybytez urls) I get something like this

Link:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Information example when you use copy information:

Link;MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY.part01.rar;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** - MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY;300,00 MiB
Link;MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY.part01.rev;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** - MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY;300,00 MiB
Link;MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY.part02.rar;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** - MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY;300,00 MiB

But if I choose individuals links like this

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

then it return information like this

Link;MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY.part01.rar;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** - MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY;300,00 MiB
Link;MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY.part01.rev;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** - MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY;300,00 MiB
Link;MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY.part02.rar;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** - MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY;300,00 MiB

I use this pattern
Code:
{type};{name};{url};{url.container};{url.origin};{packagename};{filesize_gib}

I wish, if I use filecrypt container, to have also the original decrypted easybytez urls information inside 'copy information', for example something like this:

Link;MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY.part01.rar;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**;;;MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY;300,00 MiB

Link;MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY.part01.rev;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**;;MIND_YOUR_PRIVACY;300,00 MiB

You can see that filecrypt container is always the same but for every link we should have different easybytez url

LOG
Code:
08.02.21 14.51.19 <--> 08.02.21 16.01.44 jdlog://4511725302851/

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 08.02.2021 at 17:15. Reason: Removed private information
Old 08.02.2021, 17:05
Community Manager

Hi,
see the "troubleshooting" part of this help article.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 08.02.2021, 19:21
JD VIP

I follow your tutorial but still doesn't work.
I enable here

and move data to the top

I copy this link to JD (copy-paste, no DLC)

and JD retrieved correctly but when I try to copy informations for a single URL I see this

Link;XXX.part3.rar;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**;XXX;300,00 MiB

no easybytez link appears.
Maybe I miss something?

LOG:
Code:
08.02.21 18.09.59 <--> 08.02.21 18.20.07 jdlog://3021725302851/
Old 09.02.2021, 22:11
Community Manager

Please read the above linked article again!

Short summary:
You've added these URLs via CNL which is why they're purposely hidden - same as when adding URLs via .DLC containers.

You might be able to get it working for single items but not for copying multiple items at the same time.

The reasons are also explained in that help article.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?