JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 27.08.2010, 07:12
torekk

Default Opera 10.61 and Click 'n' Load V2?

I can't seem to get it working, installed it with the option in JDownloader's settings(the registry thing), set a entry for each protocol in Opera(jd, jdlist, ccf, dlc) and tried to install FlashGot(which doesn't works trough JD).

Now is this even possible? I've googled a bit and found a few sites, where they said it's possible.

Isn't that much of a problem, since most sites still provide DLC download or the link grabber works, but then again on sites like share-links.biz, when I download the DLC, it seems like JDownloader is doing nothing when I try to open the DLC.

Last edited by Jiaz; 07.02.2011 at 18:44.
Old 27.08.2010, 12:03
JD Manager

why not open the dlc yourself?
linkgrabber-add container?

click and load2, it seems that opera causes issues that make cnl2 not work.
can you please check if you can reach
h__p://127.0.0.1:9666/flashgot
in browser
jd must open a window if it works
if nothing happens, check if you have externinterface/flashgot addon enabled in jd (Settings-extensions/addons)
Old 27.08.2010, 12:22
remi

I've no experience with C&L, but it might work with a "clipboard enabled" in jD. Did you try to copy the link with "Copy Link Address" in Opera? BTW, did you install C&L?

Concerning DLC files, you can open them with "Add Container" in the Linkgrabber as Jiaz said.

If you want to open them via your browser, you can try the following settings for the dlc protocol (Preferences -> Advanced -> Programs) :-

- "Open with other application" should contain "%YOUR PATH%\JDownloader\JDownloader.exe" and
- "Parameter" should contain "--add-link \"%1\"
Old 27.08.2010, 16:12
torekk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
why not open the dlc yourself?
linkgrabber-add container?
Because it won't add any link in JD then, I don't know why, this mostly happens only with releases older than 6 months or so, guess the DLC format changed since then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
can you please check if you can reach
h__p://127.0.0.1:9666/flashgot
in browser
jd must open a window if it works
JD opens a window and the site says
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader/JDownloader.jar java -Xmx512m -jar C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader/JDownloader.jar

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
If you want to open them via your browser, you can try the following settings for the dlc protocol (Preferences -> Advanced -> Programs) :-

- "Open with other application" should contain "%YOUR PATH%\JDownloader\JDownloader.exe" and
- "Parameter" should contain "--add-link \"%1\"
Already did that for the protocols jd, jdlist, dlc, ccf.

Edit: I just found oGet, seems like FlashGot for Opera. I'll play around with it and see if I can use that instead.

Edit: Nope, doesn't work.

Last edited by torekk; 27.08.2010 at 20:45.
Old 28.08.2010, 10:39
remi

Flashgot has been designed as a Firefox addon. It's integrated with FF (around 20% market share and decreasing), not with all the other browsers.

The .dlc containers could be too old, but I found another reason why they might not open. If you're using a Mac, please remove the old xerces.jar located in your user.home/Library/Java/Extensions/ folder.

What about attaching some example containers and uploading a complete and detailed log?
Old 28.08.2010, 11:46
JD Manager

you dont need clipboard or flashgot.
cnl2 is browser independant.
cnl2 and flashgot only use the same remoteAPI provided by externalinterface/flashgot addon (one plugin but different names depending what version you are using).

can you try firefox and see if cnl2 works there. opera has some issues as it does things different than all the other browser . welcome to the rfc of internet.
Old 21.11.2010, 09:57
Mike_

Opera and Click´n´load works well when setting specified page-variables (Browser-Identification) to "I-Explorer".

that´s it... and it´s not a opera problem !

Opera Version 10.63 Build 3516
JDownloader Version 0.9.580
"click´n´load" registry entry installed

Last edited by Mike_; 21.11.2010 at 11:12.
Old 21.11.2010, 12:50
JD English Support (inactive)

If it is properly implemented, a CNL(2) button is a form (all fields are hidden) that is posted. If it doesn't work, one of the following problems exists:
1) Security settings or security software that prevents proper Form POSTing.
2) An incorrect use of CNL (try several websites) or an old CNL link from prior to version 2.
3) Your security software or settings are blocking CNL. You must make sure that your browser is allowed to open and write to port 9666 and that JDownloader.exe, java.exe, and javaw.exe are allowed to listen on this port (normally, you only need to open localhost messages).

If you fix all of these and still have a problem, then you need to capture your network data for the request and attach it to a message that supplies the information required in the General Bugreport rules. Wireshark is a popular network capture program (PM me if you have questions).
Old 22.11.2010, 11:52
remi

Note that I 'recognise' Mike_'s post very well as I'm an Opera fan as well. In the past, some websites blocked Opera, because they didn't know about Opera's existence. That's why Opera provided an option to identify as another browser. Many people are still using that option but it's no longer needed as the most important websites now know about Opera. The problem still exists for small and old (non-updated) websites though.
Old 06.02.2011, 11:42
curiosity13

Hello,
first - forgive my english, it´s not my native speech ;-)

second: i think this is not a problem of jdownloader, you have to configure opera new in the network settings:

- open about:config
- go to "Network"
- set "Allow Cross Network Navigation" on

This is deaktivated standard in opera due to security concerns.

LG
Curi
Old 07.02.2011, 18:44
JD Manager

thanks for this information
http://support.jdownloader.org/index...kbarticleid=22