JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 05.04.2019, 22:39
JD Alpha

Default How to put Twitter downloads in the same user account package?

Hello.

When downloading pictures from Instagram user accounts, JD puts all those pictures into the same package which has the name of the user account. After that I can use that package as the name for the folder which those pictures will be downloaded to. This way I can easily create folder albums for each different IG user account.

But the behavior is not the same with Twitter user accounts.

When downloading pictures from Twitter links, JD breaks each picture into its own package, even if these pictures come from the same link.

Here is an example:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

the link has 3 pictures. JD puts each picture separately into its own package by using as a name the combination of the number which follows /status/ in the url and the filename itself which is another number.

I would like JD to treat Twitter pics like it does with IG pics. Create a package by using the name of the user account, MingNa in this case, and put all those pictures in that package. So that I can download that package in its own folder with the same user account name.

Is it possible to change that behavior for Twitter? I am checking the Packagizer rules but I have no idea how to do it.
Old 06.04.2019, 07:54
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ominus View Post
... I am checking the Packagizer rules but I have no idea how to do it ...
Code:
Sourceurls(s) > contains: twitter.com/*/status/
then set > Package Name: <jd:source:1>
Old 06.04.2019, 17:47
JD Alpha

Thank you that fixed it, now it puts all the pictures in the same package which has the name of the account.

But now I have another problem. If I add the twitter link through copy/paste into the Linkgrabber, it works fine because the SourceUrl is twitter.com.

But I usually add the links through a crawljob file, and as a result the SourceUrl field takes the path name of the crawljob file. So I cant use it to parse the twitter username to the packagename holder.

Is there a way to tell JD to use the links inside the crawljob as the sourceurls and not the path of the crawljob file? Either by a JD setting, a modification of the crawljob itself or the packagizer rule?

sorry for the questions, though I am using JD for years, it is only recently that I have started taking its organization capabilities seriously, and I am trying to adapt it to my needs.

again, thank you for all the help.
Old 06.04.2019, 18:09
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ominus View Post
... But I usually add the links through a crawljob file, and as a result the SourceUrl field takes the path name of the crawljob file. So I cant use it to parse the twitter username to the packagename holder ...
Even if you add the links through crawljob, all source urls which lead to the final download link will be available in packagizer. If you provide some examples (URLs/attachments posted in the forum are visible only to the supporters. Find me in JD Chat), I can look into it.
Old 07.04.2019, 03:41
JD Alpha

ok, I fixed it, it was another folder rule of mine which was messing the twitter rule. now it works perfectly, all the twitter links from the crawljob file are gathered in the same package name/folder.

thanks again for all the help, thank you.