JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 23.02.2018, 20:12
Ultra Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
When you open the packagizer rule again, does it still show
<jd:append>/<jd:subfolderbyplugin>
or does it show different value then?

In case you still have issues with that, I suggest we do a teamviewer session and check this out together. Contact us via support@jdownloader.org
You can reach us Mo-Fr from 9 to 17 o'clock, GMT+1, Germany.
It shows this same value... I copied the this value and pasted it there... is like in the post #17.... and the "overwrite info" in "Add new links" is disabled, as you asked to do....

Ok.... is 4pm here now, so, there i no time now.... We can do this Monday with any problems =)

Thanks =)
Old 26.02.2018, 14:24
JD Manager

Just send us an e-mail to support@jdownloader.org
It still works fine for me, so it must be something in your setup.
Old 28.02.2018, 03:24
Ultra Loader

Quote:
Just send us an e-mail to support@jdownloader.org
It still works fine for me, so it must be something in your setup.
Sorry for this late reply... i was out...

Well... i did many times what you did until works.... i need to restart jD to make this works properly... I don't know why, but this is how this worked for me then.... so, when I will download any gDrive link, i must enable this gDrive rule, disable the previous 2 rules, restart jD, add the link thru "Add new link" button and then, disable the rule again....

So far, so good...

I don't understand why this happens neither how, but its working now... =)

If you figured it out why this is happening and, the most important, how to fix it, it would be amazing =)...

Its weird because, until you asked me to do all these things, i never touched in any jD settings but default download folder and added account infos o.0

Cheers =)
Old 28.02.2018, 10:58
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback! No need to disable the gdrive rule. You can let it enabled and create another rule for all non google links to apply default rules as well (subfolder, folder structure). You can duplicate those rules and add contition downloadURL contains not google

I'm sorry but I'm not able to reproduce the issues with *enable/disable rules and restart required*. Maybe we could do a teamviewer session or you could do some screenshots(changing rules, addlinks dialog...) for each step and send them to support@jdownloader.org. There must be something that you do different than me
Old 07.03.2018, 20:12
Ultra Loader

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback! No need to disable the gdrive rule. You can let it enabled and create another rule for all non google links to apply default rules as well (subfolder, folder structure). You can duplicate those rules and add contition downloadURL contains not google

I'm sorry but I'm not able to reproduce the issues with *enable/disable rules and restart required*. Maybe we could do a teamviewer session or you could do some screenshots(changing rules, addlinks dialog...) for each step and send them to support@jdownloader.org. There must be something that you do different than me
Ok... no problem... whenever you can...

If I don't disable the gDrive rule, all packages goes to one folder only.... its weird because i never did any changes on jD but default download folder and added sites accounts...

It will be a good idea, so if you can find anything wrong, can figure it out how to fix and then, help others =)

Cheers =)