JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 30.01.2021, 10:52
JD Alpha

Lightbulb Showing multiple JD clients in MyJD while using one JD instance?

I am currently trying to get stuff more automated, so I don't have to sort certain media after extraction anymore and get content directly into Plex for example.

While Packagizer was intended to help with this, it doesn't really know what type of content I'm currently downloading without me having to manually edit the package name. Currently I am solving this problem by renaming the package to "plex" if it is content for Plex which will be auto renamed by Filebot after extraction and games packages are renamed to "game" so they will be downloaded into another folder.

As I said, this requires me to manually set the package name when selecting something with click 'n' load. This would be way easier if I could just select a different JD in MyJD that automatically applies the packagizer rules like so:

Screenshot from 2021-01-30 10-43-26.png

Whereas stuff that is added to "plex" via the MyJD extension is automatically processed as content for Plex after download and stuff added to "game" is automatically moved to a games folder.

I know I could just set up two JDownloaders, but that is a waste of resources since one JD instance already consumes 500MB of memory and I'd also have TWO queues so I can't use the same premium account if both JDs are running, so running two JD instances is definitely not the same and not what I want.
Old 01.02.2021, 17:06
Community Manager

Doesn't really sound like an issue with JD but more like a special functionality that you need.
So your problem is that you want certain packagizer rules to apply depending on your package names and these names depend on how you categorize that content.

This won't be possible easily out of the box.
I guess you'd need some kind of additional browser addon with 2 options which, when sending stuff to one JD instance applies a different packagename depending on your previous selection.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?