JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 31.12.2019, 17:42
Modem User

Question Setting Download Directory in Custom Decrypter

Hello,

I'm trying to create a custom decrypter for my personal use. The basic premise is a page that has multiple blocks of links. These blocks have a title followed by a list of links.

My decrypter reads these blocks, and then puts them into different packages, with the title as the package name. Everything so far works great.

I'm however trying to change the download directory for these packages, and they don't seem to be taking effect. I want these packages to be a sub-directory inside another directory (name will be title of page) in the download path.

Here is the code snippet I'm trying to use. The log does show the new directory, but after the links have been crawled, the Save To property is still [default_path]/<jd:packagename> instead of possibly [default_path]/[d]/<jd:packagename>

Code:
if (dir != null) {
    String d = dir.replaceAll("([\\\\|<|>|\\||\r|\n|\t|\"|:|\\*|\\?|/|\\x00-\\x1f])+", "_");
    Path p = Paths.get(fp.getDownloadDirectory(), d);
    p.toFile().mkdirs();
    fp.setDownloadDirectory(p.toString());
    logger.info("dir: " + fp.getDownloadDirectory());
}
fp.setName(n);
Could you please help me with this?
Thank you for your time.
Old 01.01.2020, 01:59
English Supporter

Hi we do not set download path within decrypter plugins. This is done via JD core functions.
Provided from global setting for default path (with package customiser adjustment, sub directory based on package name) or user defined paths with package customiser rules.
folderwatch or linkcrawler rules or api can define a path also.

for a single directory you can do this by setting the FilePackage name, and subdirectory as package name.
if you want nested directory support (multiple directories deep), we do have special means todo this via package customiser and 'Predefined rule: Adopt directory structure) && DownloadLink property ( dl.setProperty(DownloadLink.RELATIVE_DOWNLOAD_FOLDER_PATH, folder_path);
). For a working example at this look at GoogleDrive Decrypter

Hope that helps.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 01.01.2020, 09:31
Modem User

Thank you for the quick response.

I ended up using a delimiter and setting a rule in the packagizer. I think setting the property didn't work for me because the links go through other decrypters, and they don't push the property down the stack.

As an aside, is there a mechanism to have the decrypter sort of "collect" decrypted links down however many levels from other decrypters, and then be able to set the property on them?

Thanks, and Happy New Year!
Old 02.01.2020, 01:34
English Supporter

From what I can tell, the property is gathered from re-entry event on the same plugin (eg. google drive directory > google drive sub-directory > google drive sub-directory > google drive files...) DownloadLink and that is fetched by a call to getAdoptedCloudFolderStructure() method and the required path is constructed based on that property and previous entry.

from my understanding, its meant for preserving directory tree structure on these type of sites. I don't believe its meant to be utilised from different providers (decrypters).

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 02.01.2020, 04:47
Modem User

I see, understood.

Thank you.