JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Host Plugin Reports

Old 03.12.2010, 03:19
v12hcmf

I'm having a problem w/MU in that the CAPTCHA dialog always pops up, no matter how many times I've updated/restarted JDler. <--- It's as if all the reg sites (MU, HF, RS, SM etc.) Have figured out whatever trick you guys are using to recognize CAPTCHA(!)?

Also, it says premium enabled, no matter if I've checked "Disable Prem Globally," this is true for maybe 20 others in which I do NOT have a prem acct either; I cannot get the premium turned off, least it does not display that it's OFF...?

Thanks devs etc.
Old 03.12.2010, 07:52
Davdomlan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Megavideo plugin got updated last night: restart jd like described or use menu-file-restore

For others: please make sure you have latest plugin (do update like described) and then provide logfiles and example links

in case you use accounts, please send them to jiaz@jdownloader.org and i will check/fix it.

NOTE TO ALL:
i can only fix/help when you provide proper logfiles (http://support.jdownloader.org/index...&kbarticleid=8)

i tested megavideo/megaupload with free/premium/registered accounts and they worked fine for me, so i need logfiles
Hi.. than k you fo the help.

I re updated the program and still have the problem.. here is my log:

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/20706

Thank you.
Old 03.12.2010, 08:50
JD English Support (inactive)

@ ALL,

Remember, you often have to restart JDownloader twice to actually update it (the first downloads, the second activates the updates).

Also, please review the Hoster Plugins rules. There is a list of information we request, and we need most of that information (depending on the problem). None of the staff care what you are downloading, but we need your URLs to test with (at least 3). We usually need a Log. The links should work in a browser, but cause a problem in JD. The Log should demonstrate the JD using the links.

Any software that messes with your connection is important (OS, tune-ups, antivirus, firewall, and so on). We have to know what you are using (or have used) and how you have made sure it will not interfere with JDownloader.

If JDownloader hangs or crashes, please post an emergency log instead of a normal log.
Old 03.12.2010, 10:03
JD Manager

@Davdomlan: what account type do you have? can you pm me the account data. your link works fine with my account. seems you have directdownload enabled, so you must be premium user? pleae also check used port in settings-hoster-megaupload.com settings and set to 80
Old 03.12.2010, 10:29
Davdomlan

Quote:
@Davdomlan: what account type do you have? can you pm me the account data. your link works fine with my account. seems you have directdownload enabled, so you must be premium user? pleae also check used port in settings-hoster-megaupload.com settings and set to 80
Done. PM.
Old 03.12.2010, 10:38
JD Manager

found the cause. seems that free registered accounts also may have directdownloadlinks. plugin update is on the way
Old 03.12.2010, 10:40
JD Beta

Dear Jiaz,
can you clarify if also the problem with some megaupload server are solved with the last plug-in? this is your sentence about:

"jd plugin is fixed since yesterday and working correct.
only megaupload server issues are left "

I did made the two restarts with an interval time between the two restarts: the new plug-in solves the problem of wrong premium account reading and also of stalling of JD in continuous IP changing but.....

still remains the problem that randomly JD hangs during megaupload downloading with the graph bandwidth meter fixed at constant value: the original problem of tree day ago when you (or/and other component of JD staff) say us that it is necessary to wait a change in JD core application and suggest the installation of a beta JD version (do you remember?).

many thanks in advance
Old 03.12.2010, 10:47
JD Manager

the megaupload server issues are still present and causing this. please read here
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=23207
Old 03.12.2010, 11:24
Davdomlan

To all people having problems with premium accounts, JIAZ has just made and update of the plugin, I have already tested it and it is working perfectly fine now!!

So please do this... update.. and restart jdownloader and your files will work again!!

Thanks for the help.!!!
Old 03.12.2010, 14:21
suadnovic

Default Inception (2010) part 6

I have problem with this link

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

After 45 sec, I have this messege in JDownloader

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

or stopping time begin to run from 5min.

I tryed to download from FF and Chrome, same thing, exept that counter run 45 sec all over and over again.
And in one moment from Chrome, transfer starts, but I stopped him to run download from JD, and then problem persist.
I sended alert to megaupload about problem, no answer till now.

Last edited by suadnovic; 03.12.2010 at 14:27.
Old 03.12.2010, 14:33
JD Manager

server error of megaupload. thats why jd knows about error and retires in 5 mins.
Old 03.12.2010, 15:09
pomelo75

sorry for my english
my problem with my megaupload premium is sometimes jdownloader say me: "the file you are triying to access is temporaly unavailable" but this is not true, because I paste the link in the web browser and the file is operative
Old 03.12.2010, 15:20
remi

Please post example links.
Old 03.12.2010, 15:25
pomelo75

what do you mean example links? this happen constantly in the last days, if i download with the direct link work or if use my megamanager
Old 03.12.2010, 23:28
chroniacc

Default Being told to wait 25 minutes for a new ip 0_0

I have a premium megaupload account, and yet, when I try to add links and download them via JDownloader, I'm told to wait 25 minutes while searching for a new IP. Why!?
Old 04.12.2010, 00:38
gameyaad

Where do you find the link for the MegaUpload plugin?
Old 04.12.2010, 01:01
Animaniatico

Ok, i keep having the problem: every time i start jDownloader with MU links, it starts the download, as usual then stops at 99.99% and freezes. Once i restart it puts all of the files it was downloading (incluiding the non-MU ones) to 00.00%, which is rather annoying.
Here is my log , Take a revision please!
http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/20819
Old 04.12.2010, 01:17
gameyaad

Thumbs up

Quote:
plugin updates are *on the fly*, but a restart is needed to use updated plugin
so
1.) first restart, it will check for updates, find plugin, download it
2.) wait 1-2 mins (so update and plugin download is finished
3.) 2nd restart, it will load updated plugin and work again

there are still some minor issues with the megaupload plugin, but as many are correct, they are server related. i guess because of overloaded servers (no more captcha) or some errors in their backend. im sure all will work fine again in some days.
This is the best explanation. Goto file and click on restart..
Then when up again, Goto file and click on restart..

just remember to update first. It worked!
Old 04.12.2010, 01:53
Albrecht

ist megaupload wieder down?
Old 04.12.2010, 06:52
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albrecht View Post
ist megaupload wieder down?
nein, es ist nicht.
Old 04.12.2010, 10:39
remi

Please execute File -> Restore JD.
Old 04.12.2010, 11:33
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomelo75 View Post
what do you mean example links? this happen constantly in the last days, if i download with the direct link work or if use my megamanager
No, it doesn't happen with all links, because I've just tested some MU links and they're reported 'online' in the Linkgrabber.
Old 04.12.2010, 12:22
safinn

Hello, i have restored JD but it has not helped. Still the same problem.
Old 04.12.2010, 12:23
Orxion

Question MU - timer

Hi,

for about week I have a problem with MU. I have lifetime membership. First few (2-4) files are downloaded with full speed (about 3-4 megs), but next files suddenly drops to about 60-150 kbps. Doesn't matter whether I use JDownloader, mega manager, Opera, Chrome, etc ...

But I have found out that if I stop the download (forbid) and after minute or two to allow it and start (continue) where it stopped. Again first few files are downloaded with a full speed, and than it goes back down.

I have no idea what is causing it .. RS is working at full speed all the time. the only problem is with MU. I have tried to write them, but I don't expect much help (as usual) .. So I was thinking if any of you is using this, and perhaps if there is any sort of macro or plug-in that would automatically stop the downloads when it drops bellow given limit. and after set time to start it again (and again and again .. as a loop)

It seems to taking time, but imagine 7GB+ to download with 50 kbps, or to use the process above

any help is appreciated .. thx in advance

Orxion
Old 04.12.2010, 12:28
safinn

Still not working for me. Im still getting waiting for new ip and waiting 25mins.
I have restared the program many times and even restored it a few times...
Just refreshed my premium account and it says free account now...

Also tried the nightly version.

Got this:

17 04/12/10 11:58:25 - SEVERE [jd.utils.WebUpdate$2(run)] -> Webupdater offline or nothing to update

------------------------ Thread: 18 -----------------------
18 04/12/10 11:59:15 - INFO [jd.controlling.DownloadWatchDog(startDownloads)] -> DownloadWatchDog: start

------------------------ Thread: 19 -----------------------
19 04/12/10 11:59:15 - INFO [jd.controlling.DownloadWatchDog(startDownloadThread)] -> Start new Download: megaupload.com

------------------------ Thread: 20 -----------------------
20 04/12/10 11:59:15 - INFO [jd.controlling.SingleDownloadController(run)] -> Start working on mvl-ksks.iso
20 04/12/10 11:59:16 - INFO [jd.plugins.hoster.Megauploadcom(websiteFileCheck)] -> Megaupload blocked this IP(2): 25 mins

Last edited by safinn; 04.12.2010 at 12:59.
Old 04.12.2010, 13:25
remi

They seem to have problems with their servers. Can't you reclaim your money? What's written in your contract with them? Do they offer any quality of service levels?

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
Old 04.12.2010, 13:29
remi

Cool

Last edited by remi; 04.12.2010 at 14:44. Reason: had become totally redundant after thread merge
Old 04.12.2010, 13:32
remi

Try to download in your browser with your account.

If that works, please remove your account from jD, restart jD and add the account again.

Did you Enable Premium globally?

What about a complete and detailed log?
Old 04.12.2010, 14:37
Community Manager

Merged megaupload threads!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 05.12.2010, 08:57
mehiy

hi
ErrorMessage: Server does not support chunkload

my log

please help :(
Old 05.12.2010, 09:20
Davdomlan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animaniatico View Post
Ok, i keep having the problem: every time i start jDownloader with MU links, it starts the download, as usual then stops at 99.99% and freezes. Once i restart it puts all of the files it was downloading (incluiding the non-MU ones) to 00.00%, which is rather annoying.
Here is my log , Take a revision please!
http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/20819
Idont know if this will help. I have the same problem sometimes. It happens to be, in my case, that is a ISP issue, so what I am doing when the problem starts is that I have to pay attention to my download list.. and when a file reaches 95 % or more.. I stop the download and restart it... this way this 95% will be stored and not deleted if jdownload crash, and also by doing this it actually reachs the 100 %. As I said, this is kind of personal issue of my ISP, however it might work for you also.
Old 05.12.2010, 12:35
remi

@mehiy

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner in your virus software.

Reduce the Max.Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1.

Please, provide some example links when these recommendations don't help.
Old 05.12.2010, 19:45
mehiy

@ remi
thank you for help me bu is not work sell same problem
that is screen shoot http://i53.tinypic.com/rvk5dc.jpg
Old 06.12.2010, 06:47
JD English Support (inactive)

@ mehly,
Please read the Hoster-Plugins rules and provide the requested information. Make sure to provide your OS and version, MU plugin version, Java version and so on.

Make sure that you include at least three MU links (and at least one other that is stopped by MU). The links must all work in a browser, but present the problem in JD. Either upload the log or attach it to a message. Do Not post it to megaupload or similar sites. Always submit complete logs.

Megaupload will sometimes stop a free download after a certain amount of time or a certain amount transferred. This usually restarts after 15 minutes.

Further information about this kind of problem and how to solve it is in General Discussion -> Self Help Index -> What if JDownloader does not start or Hangs.
Old 06.12.2010, 11:50
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehiy View Post
@ remi
thank you for help me bu is not work sell same problem
that is screen shoot http://i53.tinypic.com/rvk5dc.jpg
If you reduced Max.Con. then you need to Reset the links with chunking problems, otherwise it won't have any effect on those downloads.
Old 07.12.2010, 12:43
Sebi20

Default The File you are trying to access unaviable

ich bekomm bei einenigen Megauploadlinks diese Meldung. Was kann ich dagegen tun??

Edit: bitte diesen Post löschen danke
Old 07.12.2010, 12:44
Sebi20

Default The File you are trying to access is temporarily unaviable

ich bekomm bei einenigen Megauploadlinks diese Meldung. Was kann ich dagegen tun??
Old 07.12.2010, 12:58
Xavyer

Wenn die Datei zur Zeit nicht erreichbar ist warten...
Old 07.12.2010, 13:00
ugany1986

Default megaupload

jdownloader is not downloading megaupload file it shows waiting time from last two days
Old 07.12.2010, 13:47
remi

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?