JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 01.05.2015, 13:10
Spawnie112

Wie genau funktioniert diese Brower Solver Geschichte eigentlich?
Ich dachte, da wird das bestehende Captcha einfach "besser" angezeigt, aber so wie ich das nun verstehe wird es sogar durch ein einfacheres ersetzt. Ist das korrekt?
Denn DAS wäre hilfreich....
Old 01.05.2015, 14:18
JD Manager

@Spawnie112: Natürlich werden da dann andere gezeigt. Siehst ja weiter oben einige Vergleiche. Durch die neuen Funktionen die wir gerade testen musst du meistens nur noch 3-4 Zahlen eingeben.
Old 01.05.2015, 14:43
hoobanger

Default It calls many browser windows with 127.0.0.1:24613/nitroflare.com?id URL

After last update the Jdownloader on every downloading item try to open browser window with this URL **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (id could be changed).
Who can explain what is this and why is it possible and for what is that?
If I leave my PC working 24/7 I can see many the same pages in browser with this URLs — a pages is breeding like a rabbits (about more than 50 for last night).
As I can see the URL could be with any domain that you have in your download list:
/127.0.0.1:24613/uploaded.to?id= and etc.
It happens every time when download is starting. That's very annoying feature.
I have Win 7 x86 Ultimate.

Thanks in advance.

http://snag.gy/tUZGY.jpg
About Jdownloader version:
http://snag.gy/OYiL3.jpg

Last edited by raztoki; 01.05.2015 at 17:15. Reason: removed img tag, hoster not on whitelist
Old 01.05.2015, 15:20
JD VIP

Hallo coalado,

ich wollte heute eigentlich etwas positives über die neuen Captchas Varianten schreiben. Es gibt zwar Probleme mit den Captcha-Solvers, aber generell sind die neuen Captchas eine Bereicherung, vor allem wenn man die Captchas per Hand löst.
Bevor ich zu den Problemen mit den Captcha-Solvers komme, dann doch erst mal zu dem Big-Problem. Ich habe über Nacht noch ein Paket herunterladen lassen. Captchas Variante - HSID/SID

Heute Morgen muss ich mit entsetzen feststellen, dass weder "Browser-Loop" noch "HSID/SID" funktionieren. Ich bekomme nur noch Standard-Captchas oder Hard-Captchas. Ist mein Google-Account jetzt verbrannt? Nach dem Abmelden, Löschen aller Cookies und neuer IP bekomme ich trotzdem nur noch Standard- oder Hard-Captchas.

Bei einem anderen Google-Account funktionieren noch alle Captcha-Varianten.

Jetzt noch zu dem Problem mit den Captcha-Solvers. Bei "Browser-Loop"-Captchas wird My.JDownloader direkt übersprungen. Und die "HSID/SID"-Captchas kann My.JDownloader gar nicht lösen. Bei 9kw.eu sind wohl zu wenige Mitglieder nachts aktiv. Es werden jedenfalls keine Captchas gelöst.
Und das führte dann wohl zu dem oben angeführten Big-Problem. In welcher Zeit läßt man am besten Captchas von 9kw.eu lösen? Gibt es bessere kostenlose Solver?

Die Probleme mit My.JDownloader können sicher noch geslöst werden. Aber was ist mit meinem Account bei dem ich nur noch Hard-Captchas bekomme. 24 Stunden warten? Ab wievielen fehlerhaften Captcha-Eingaben bekommt man die Hard-Captchas?

Viele Grüße,

Hightower
Old 01.05.2015, 16:09
Spawnie112

Woran erkenne ich, ob es richtig funktioniert?
Ich habs nun aktiv, FF schließt sich brav wieder, aber ich bekomme immer noch je 2 Wörter.
Auch wenn sie einfacher wirken.

Ich habe die Option BrowserCaptchaSolver: Browser Loop wieder aktiviert.
Diese hatte ich vorher ja abgeschaltet.
Wars das, oder muss ich mehr tun?
Kann man das testen?
Old 01.05.2015, 17:35
English Supporter

@hoobanger
Please read this thread! I've merged all common threads/posts into this one.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 01.05.2015, 17:53
JD Manager

Spawnie112; komm einfach mal in den Chat. Dann schau ich mir das an.
Und Prüfe auch im Browser. Wenn du im browser schon keine schönen Captchas kriegst, hilft weder der Browser Loop, noch der SID/HSID weg.
Old 01.05.2015, 18:47
Carbofos

@raztoki

Thanks for your reply, it's good I was able to reach the correct person. I can see why you've chosen to use the real browser to do the work that's hard to emulate and I think it's the right way to do. And the next logical step is to minimize the "visible impact" to the user. What I wanted to say is that PhantomJS is also essentially a real browser (that also lets you control its whole cookie jar btw) and it might do just as well while being completely unobtrusive to the user so maybe it's worth a try.
Old 01.05.2015, 19:03
hoobanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
@hoobanger
Please read this thread! I've merged all common threads/posts into this one.
Thank you, raztoki. I Got it.
In my case its need to ScriptSave Chrome plugin (same as NoScript) allow to the 127.0.0.1 page.

Last edited by hoobanger; 01.05.2015 at 19:33.
Old 01.05.2015, 19:17
JD Manager

Carbofos:

We know about PhantomJS. But it's not just about handling cookies and JS correctly.

For example:
Google uses the SID and HSID cookie. You get these cookies when you login with your google account at any google service. Whenever you visit a website that uses any of googles services (like adsense, analytics, g+, search, recaptcha, docs, js libraries,...) this cookie is used and sent to the google server. This enabled google to create a very good usage profile. If you do not use google services like most other people use them, you are not considered to be a human - at least for the google algorithm. That's why, we have to use the browser that you use every day to browse the internet. Using a different browser, or phantomjs would not help here. To minimize the visible impact, we would have to find a way to grab the latest cookies from your main browser.

Recaptcha v2 goes even further and collects a full browser environment fingerprint. As far as I know, Phantomjs is not yet capable of solving the v2 version.
Old 01.05.2015, 20:20
JD VIP

Hallo coalado,

kannst du dir mal meinen Beitrag anschauen.

Der Browser-Solver und zugehörige Optionen sind wohl noch nicht implantiert.

Ich habe verschiedene Optionen die in der Hilfe "JD opens my browser to display captchas" angezeigt werden getestet. Folgende Einstellungen funktionieren scheinbar gar nicht.

BrowserCaptchaSolver: Auto Click
BrowserCaptchaSolver: Auto Open Browser
BrowserCaptchaSolver: Enabled

Mit der letzten kann man zwar den Browsersolver an- und abschalten doch sonst ist nicht viel vom ihm zu sehen. Siehe Hilfe: "2) The Browser Solver

The browsersolver approach will show the captcha in the browser, and will ask you to solve it in the browser. After solving, the browser window will close itself, and JD will continue."

Hightower
Old 01.05.2015, 20:29
English Supporter

@hoobanger
thanks for feedback.

Old 01.05.2015, 20:58
Amour

Thumbs up

Dear JDownloader team,

I do not read German so I couldn't understand the current thread. But...

This new browser loop feature is AMAZING!
You made something I would not have thought of: it is out-of-the-box initiative and it is outbreaking.

Thank you for it!
Old 01.05.2015, 21:06
English Supporter

@Amour

Thankyou, glade you like my idea, our over all implementation.

BTW this parent thread (International) allows for mixed languages, currently in this thread it contains Spanish, German, and English (think that's it). Google translate may benefit you, but most things are covered in those given languages. so if you scroll over the entire thread you should find what you need!

Old 01.05.2015, 21:18
JD Manager

Hightower:
Liest bitte meine Antwort an Carbofos durch.

Quote:
Bei "Browser-Loop"-Captchas wird My.JDownloader direkt übersprungen.
Der Auto Solver von My.Jdownloader wird übersprungen. Der kann diese Captchas noch nicht.

Quote:
Aber was ist mit meinem Account bei dem ich nur noch Hard-Captchas bekomme. 24 Stunden warten? Ab wievielen fehlerhaften Captcha-Eingaben bekommt man die Hard-Captchas?
Liest bitte meine Antwort an Carbofos durch.nDa hilft nur diesen Account ganz normal zu nutzen... und dann heilt die Zeit alle Probleme.
Old 01.05.2015, 22:20
kom

Hi,
today when I updated my JD2 if has new features for capchas, open in browser to make it simple.

I agreed to that but not really liking it, may I know how to disable it again?
Old 01.05.2015, 22:34
Community Manager

@kom
If you disable it you will get the "bad" reCaptcha captchas again.
However, it is all explained here:
https://support.jdownloader.org/inde...splay-captchas

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 01.05.2015, 22:41
kom

But my browser never auto close, and the there will be many tabs for captchas.
Old 01.05.2015, 22:42
Community Manager

Which browser do you use?
If you use firefox: See the linked article for instructions on how to fix this for Firefox

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 01.05.2015, 22:45
kom

I use chrome.
Old 01.05.2015, 22:54
English Supporter

@kom

Chrome does support auto close, as that's what I use to developed this feature with. Though I use app mode (see advanced setting :: BrowserCaptchaSolver: Browser Commandline). I recommend all users who have chrome installed to use -app=%s parameter.

Last edited by raztoki; 01.05.2015 at 23:01.
Old 01.05.2015, 22:57
kom

I check the setting and it is -app=%s but why mine aren't closing though,,
Old 01.05.2015, 22:57
JD VIP

Default Captchas verifications

Why every time i add links with captchas verifications it open a new tab at my browser?

Is there a way to not open any window or tab at any default browser i use?

Like it was happening before the last update? Or it open a window only at jd2 and shows the image verifications just it shows it at any browser.

Last edited by Agnostos; 01.05.2015 at 23:09.
Old 01.05.2015, 23:01
Community Manager

Merged same topics!
@Agnostos
Please read this thread - it explains why we do this and also contains a lot of other useful information regarding the behavior of the browser solver!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 01.05.2015, 23:16
JD VIP

Is there any way to simply show a window with the captcha picture only at the jd2 without open any browser like firefox?

And if there is which is this way what options i must enable/disable at the settings for advanced?

Or if there is a way to open a window or tab at any browser like firefox and close it automatically when the jd2 window open and show that captchas verifcations.

Last edited by Agnostos; 01.05.2015 at 23:18.
Old 01.05.2015, 23:19
English Supporter

@agnostos
your questions are already covered in this thread, numerous times. Please take the time and read the thread.

Old 02.05.2015, 04:08
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalado View Post
Hightower:
Liest bitte meine Antwort an Carbofos durch.nDa hilft nur diesen Account ganz normal zu nutzen... und dann heilt die Zeit alle Probleme.
Hey coalado, du hast recht. Ich bekomme wieder die "Easy Captchas".

Kannst du das Problem mit dem Browser-Solver und den zugehörigen Optionen fixen?

Funktioniert noch nicht:
Browser-Solver
BrowserCaptchaSolver: Auto Click
BrowserCaptchaSolver: Auto Open Browser

Außerdem wäre es toll, wenn du noch eine Option einbauen könntest mit der man die "HSID/SID"-Werte schnell de- und aktivieren kann. Die automatischen Solver wie My.JDownloader können diese nicht lösen. Darum möchte ich diese bei unbeaufsichtigten PC deaktivieren. Im Moment bleibt einem nichts anderes übrig als die Cookie-Werte zu löschen, da diese die Standard-Captchas außer Kraft setzen.

Diese Option fehlt im Moment einfach noch.

Danke!

Last edited by hightower5; 02.05.2015 at 04:13.
Old 02.05.2015, 09:26
JD Beta

Default Abschalten der neuen Funktion?

Gestern gab es für den JD2 ein Update der ein neues Feature mit sich gebracht hat. Er öffnet nun jedesmal kurz den Browser bei Captcha-Abfragen. Leider scheint dies bei mir nicht mit 9kk.eu nicht zu funktionieren da er nur Tickets verbraucht ohne vorwärts zu kommen. Also habe ich versucht diese Funktion zu deaktivieren.

Aber trotz dessen, dass ich den Haken unter Einstellungen -> Captchas -> "Dialog (Window) in the Brwoser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer,..." entfernt habe wird immer noch der Browser kurz gestartet mit dem Text "ReCaptcha" oder einem ähnlichen Text.
JD2 habe ich schon mehrfach neu gestartet aber auch das hat nicht geholfen.
Old 02.05.2015, 10:13
Wieselchen

Hi all, my challenge is, that I am finding 6 different HSID and SID values in the cookies.
1. I have one for HSID for google.de and one for SID for google.de in Firefox and
2. I have one for HSID for google.com and one for SID for google.com in Firefox and
3. I have one for HSID for google.de and one for SID for google.de in Chrome and
4. I have one for HSID for google.com and one for SID for google.com in Chrome and
5. I have one for HSID for google.de and one for SID for google.de in IE and
6. I have one for HSID for google.com and one for SID for google.com in IE.

For the browser loop I am using Chrome (because of -app mode) but my standard browser is Firefox.
I do not know which values I should use in advanced settings of JDownloader in the HSID/SID lines? But next to this fact: I have tried all 6 combinations in the meanwhile and it shows me in the control window always twice the same kind of complex CAPTCHA (with the black cloud and two long black/white letter combinations). What shall I do?
Has anybody an idea how I can get the easy CAPTCHA back?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Wieselchen
Old 02.05.2015, 13:02
JD Legend

folgende Fragen noch zu dem neuen Feature:

1. puzzle-captchas von google:
der MOCH MegaRapido.net verwendet den puzzle-Captcha-Typ von Google

Es gibt die Optionen "auto open browser" und "auto click checkbox". Beides ist gesetzt. Dennoch öffnet sich bei mir immer noch dieser Dialog:

Im Browser öffnet sich dann von myJD das Puzzle-Captcha.

Ist das das Problem dass Hightower beschreibt dass dies noch nicht implementiert ist?
Oder hat das damit zu tun dass bei Account-Login-Captchas grundsätzlich keine halbautomatischen bzw. vollautomatischen Solver gewünscht sind?

Hier entstehen zwei Probleme:
- dieser Dialog braucht nicht erscheinen
- man kann das Captcha noch so oft richtig lösen, die Lösung ist immer falsch. Hier funktioniert vermutlich die Rückgabe an den JD/das Plugin nicht

2. Frage:
was ist der Unterschied zwischen
"BrowserCaptchaSolver: Enabled" und "BrowserCaptchaSolver: Browser Loop"?
Ich lese hier dass wenn die "Loop-Option" ausgeschaltet wird, dass dann alles wieder wie vorher läuft.
Nur wofür braucht es dann "BrowserCaptchaSolver: Enabled"?

3. Solver-Priorität
Kann es sein dass der neue Solver sich nicht an die eingestellten Prioritäten der verschiedenen Solver hält?

BlackSun

Last edited by blacksun; 02.05.2015 at 13:07.
Old 02.05.2015, 13:36
English Supporter

@blacksun
1) this is recaptcha v2, google can show you that type of task. You have to choose 2 of the same type (bottom right hand corner and the one left of it.) Recaptchav2 is entirely displayed in browser, you do not get this image inside a JDownloader dialog. You can click the refresh image option in the interface, and a lot of the time it will be replaced with text (traditional) image, else you can also switch to audio if you want!

2) answered already in thread, but also covered here https://support.jdownloader.org/inde...splay-captchas

loop is for recaptcha v1, it will open and close once image has been received, and displayed in traditional captcha dialog.

I find it hard with google translate = confusing/not understandable, for the rest of the questions srry.

Old 02.05.2015, 13:37
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by s6it View Post
Gestern gab es für den JD2 ein Update der ein neues Feature mit sich gebracht hat. Er öffnet nun jedesmal kurz den Browser bei Captcha-Abfragen. Leider scheint dies bei mir nicht mit 9kk.eu nicht zu funktionieren da er nur Tickets verbraucht ohne vorwärts zu kommen. Also habe ich versucht diese Funktion zu deaktivieren.
Siehe mal unter Profieinstellungen:

Suche dort nach "BrowserCaptchaSolver: Browser Loop" - diese dann einfach deaktivieren
Old 02.05.2015, 13:53
JD Legend

Quote:
1) this is recaptcha v2, google can show you that type of task. You have to choose 2 of the same type (bottom right hand corner and the one left of it.) Recaptchav2 is entirely displayed in browser, you do not get this image inside a JDownloader dialog. You can click the refresh image option in the interface, and a lot of the time it will be replaced with text (traditional) image, else you can also switch to audio if you want!
I understand what I have to do on puzzle-Captcha (= recaptcha2 you said).
My question was why i anyway get this message:

I set this 2 option in advanced options, so JD should auto open browser directly and auto-check checkbox without this dialog in JD, right??

is this because it's an account-check-Captcha?
(for account-check-captcha, it's not possible to use an CES. perhaps JD handels browser-loop like an CES, and the result is that this dialog is shown)

Quote:
2) answered already in thread, but also covered here https://support.jdownloader.org/inde...splay-captchas

loop is for recaptcha v1, it will open and close once image has been received, and displayed in traditional captcha dialog.
I know, when "loop" ist activated, JD load an easier captcha with browser and closes the browser-tab, and uses this captcha --> this is option "loop".
But what is "enable/disable browser-helper for? Loop-Option also uses browser.
You understand why i am confused?

you can check/uncheck both options in advanced options independently. Does this makes sence?

BlackSun

Last edited by blacksun; 02.05.2015 at 14:17.
Old 02.05.2015, 14:20
Community Manager

@blacksun
I also get the dialog but for me that is fine as the dialog auto-closes once the captcha is solved.
Note that in the dialog we e.g. have the information about the hoster/filename/filesize and without having that dialog, there is no way (at the moment) to know, where that captcha comes from

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 02.05.2015, 14:20
English Supporter

@blacksun
1) you that dialog with config checkboxes to notify you, but also gives you the ability to 'cancel' which blacklisting/skip stuff, along with hoster & filename & filesize information. It also allows users to either change the toggle to not open browser tab automatically. It's still required

2) think without the loop option, you might get the same dialog again so you can manually invoke it? I'm not sure I haven't tested that function yet.

and to the browser-helper, not sure what that is. not mentioned in my advanced settings.
though those two checkboxes are in advanced, but also in that dialog for quick toggle? Most users don't even look at advanced or scared of it.

Old 02.05.2015, 14:38
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@blacksun
I also get the dialog but for me that is fine as the dialog auto-closes once the captcha is solved.
Now it works like you discribed it.
--> now the dialog is closing automatically
--> now JD auto-check checkbox in browser

when I posted, this was not the case.

perhaps, through update, the config for the browser-solver wasnt set completely on my system

in the past, it was also a good idea to chance some settings on a feature. by this, the config for the feature is saved again and the feature works after this.

BlackSun
Old 02.05.2015, 14:53
JD Legend

Quote:
and to the browser-helper, not sure what that is. not mentioned in my advanced settings.

both use browser
loop is clear. but "BrowserCaptchaSolver: Enabled"??

BlackSun
Old 02.05.2015, 15:37
English Supporter

sorry I searched for 'browser help' filter keywords, as those provided.
loop = recaptcha1 = open and auto close tab to get image
browser solver enabled = recaptcha1, recaptcha2, sweetcaptcha, confidentcaptcha, areyouhuman.

raztoki

Old 02.05.2015, 16:07
JD Legend

BrowserCaptchaSolver: Enabled. removed box. but still window opening and closing?
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**Official
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**x86&x64
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**JavaRa
JDownloader:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**JD-ZIP
JD-Installer
JD-Nightly
JD2-x86
JD2-x64
JD2 noadware:
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=54725
http://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2
JD2-upd only
JD Dev., Translator: http://svn.jdownloader.org/users/271
speedtest.net/result/3156325665.png
speedtest.net/result/2332385983.png
Old 02.05.2015, 16:09
JD Legend

Quote:
loop = recaptcha1 = open and auto close tab to get image
browser solver enabled = recaptcha1, recaptcha2, sweetcaptcha, confidentcaptcha, areyouhuman.
ok, now i unterstand.
loop and browser solver, both use browser, but they dont deal with each other.

browser solver is simply a new solver, not more.

somewhere here in thread, someone mentioned that with "loop", it isnt possible to solve recaptcha via MyJD-Solver. Is there a reason for this?
I Think, these easier captchas would be also solvable via MyJD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maynak00 View Post
BrowserCaptchaSolver: Enabled. removed box. but still window opening and closing?
I think you have the same "problem" like I had.

LOOP is only for getting captcha via browser, rest is the same by JD as before update.
BrowserCaptchaSolver is only a new solver.

you simply disabled the solver, not the loop-feature. you have to disable both if you dont want to use browser.

BlackSun

Last edited by blacksun; 02.05.2015 at 16:14.