JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 17.02.2017, 00:51
English Supporter

@jdboy6
re:1
each time value changes it will save a list within x seconds
you could create your own if you got each required field present within the format required. Just I think its easier not to. so simple answer no?

re:2
double click on the key it will copy the keyname. double click on the description it will copy that.
some key values are not text imputs so you wont be able to use paste. Like true | false are boolean/Boolean and not String

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 17.02.2017, 11:12
Tornado

1/ we can not stop that writting and decide ourself when we want to save a list ?

In a same minute, JD2 can creat 3-4 "downloadList.zip" for no reason ! And the same about "linkcollector.zip", why JD2 creat that file if no links are in the link collector windows ???

I think is because is a kind of debug mode, but, from my opinion, JD2 write too many things too many times !
Old 17.02.2017, 11:18
JD Manager

@jdboy6: I will soon add options to customize the delay. You can already change the number of files yourself via Advanced Settings-GeneralSettings.keepxoldlists
It has nothing to do with debug mode. JDownloader uses Copy-On-Write to avoid loss of data. By default 5 files are kept. the current minimum delay for changes is 5 secs, the maximum 60 secs. those values you will soon be able to change yourself.
It creates the file because even an empty list must be saved. No existing list caused JDownloader to auto import of existing JD1 config.
Old 17.02.2017, 11:42
Tornado

i saw the choice about 1 to 20 files...

But about everything who is inside the folder "cfg" a lot of things are created all the time !

org.jdownloader.settings.GraphicalUserInterfaceSettings.linkgrabberlistscrollposition.json
org.jdownloader.settings.AccountSettings.json
org.jdownloader.settings.AccountSettings.accounts.ejs
org.jdownloader.updatev2.UpdateSettings.json
jd.controlling.faviconcontroller.FavIconsConfig.json
jd.controlling.faviconcontroller.FavIconsConfig.failedhosts.json

Yesterday i get 27 files more who are writted also..

;)
Old 17.02.2017, 13:02
JD Manager

Those are settings. Those must be stored somewhere Thats the config folder, what do you expect?
Old 04.03.2017, 19:58
Tornado

Do you change something important in JD2 since 2 month ?

Like a new version of JAVA or something else ?

Because, sometime, if i JD2 is on (even if it dont do anything), i get a BSOD ?
Old 05.03.2017, 01:25
English Supporter

@jdboy6
no
bsod usually indication of bad hardware and or bad drivers.

raztoki

Old 06.03.2017, 09:56
Tornado

My computer work good since 10 years no doubt with it !

And i use JD since many years but it's just now, since less then 2 months that i have BSOD !

It's look like coming from the automatic "COPY-PAST" function ?!
Old 06.03.2017, 14:02
JD Manager

JDownloader cannot cause BSOD. You should disable auto restart on BSOD and notice/make photo of the error message. This will help you to idenfity what driver/kernel module crashed.
Old 17.07.2017, 08:55
Tornado

Hello,

About my problem of BSOD that come with Chrome and JD2... I stop using Chrome and since i use Firefox no problem anymore...

What file keep the active premium account info ?
Old 17.07.2017, 10:28
Tornado

Suggestion

Can we, when we click on the square just take off the "activation" for all, but keep the list visible to choose only fiew or one of them ?

You click inside the square of "hosts", that deactivate all the squares for all the hosts in the list, but you can still have the list visible and choose to activate only who you want !

In this image, i just want to keep uploaded.net activated and it's very long an complicated to do that !
Old 17.07.2017, 20:11
JD Manager

@jdboy6:
Select all:
-ctrl+a
-selection
and press space to fast toggle all selected
Old 26.07.2017, 09:24
scotte58

Hi! Long time user of JD1 (7-8 years?), who finally got off of my old XP machine and can now use JD2. Very nice. Much, much better and now I regret waiting so long. As I use it, I'm slowly getting it configured to my needs. I love the configurability although I'm sure it could be very intimidating to a new user.

I have a couple of questions:

1) Is it normal to get multiple updates every day? If I'm currently downloading, I'll let non-restarting updates go through, but I always worry that I might be updating a plug-in that I'm currently downloading through. Would it be possible to get a list of the plug-ins being updated in the pop-up or does that not really matter? Some of my downloads take forever, are not resumable and I really don't want to risk starting over.

2) I'm having some issues with captcha's (doesn't everybody?). I finally figured out how to turn off the browser loop, since I generally don't have problems solving the captcha's though JD and I don't like having my browser pop up when I'm working in JD. However, the picture-based captcha's (v2 reCaptcha?) just don't seem to work through JD. I tried turning the browser loop back on but something wasn't configured right and I couldn't get the downloads to start. Is it possible to have just those go through the browser loop while all the rest stay within JD? Could you point me to some help with configuring captchas and my browser (PaleMoon) so this works properly?

Great work guys and gals. A fantastic, time-saving package!
Old 26.07.2017, 10:55
JD Manager

@scotte58: yes, there are continuous updates/bugfixes/new,fixed plugins... You don't have to worry about running updates. Plugin updates may be applied in background and running downloads are not affected (plugin will be changed after download). There is no need to install the updates. By default JDownloader downloads the update in background, and if possible installs in background without need to restart. Pending updates will be installed when you close/start JDownloader. You can disable the blinking notification in Settings-Advanced Settings- search for blink

2.) RecaptchaV2 is best solved natively via 'Settings > Captcha > Dialog (Window) in Browser' aka Browser Solver. You will get easier RecaptchaV2(most often only the required click) in browser, while the internal solution (via phantomjs) will end in harder/more captchas quickly (can easily result in 10-30 captchas for a single challenge/event). Browser-Loop is only used for old RecaptchaV1 and Browser Solver is for RecaptchaV2

Last edited by raztoki; 27.07.2017 at 05:33. Reason: fine adjustments
Old 27.07.2017, 05:09
scotte58

@jiaz
Thanks for your response. Won't worry about the updates and I think I've got the captcha issues resolved.

As a long-time (and now retired) software engineer, I appreciate the incredible level of support you provide here. I only wish other software vendors provided the same level of care and concern about their users.
Old 27.07.2017, 06:03
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotte58 View Post
As a long-time (and now retired) software engineer, I appreciate the incredible level of support you provide here. I only wish other software vendors provided the same level of care and concern about their users.
Thanks for your feedback - if we just had a place to store it
... but I guess losing it in a forum is still better than the certificates and fake customer feedback, a lot of websites use.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?

Last edited by raztoki; 27.07.2017 at 06:40. Reason: anotation fix
Old 02.08.2017, 12:52
Tornado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@jdboy6:
Select all:
-ctrl+a
-selection
and press space to fast toggle all selected
Ok and thank you for this tips...

Can we, in the options, choose which service we want to use and appear in the list or be invisible ?

:)
Old 02.08.2017, 12:58
JD Manager

You can create filters in Settings-Filters that autohide services/source/links/xy that you dont want to add/easy to hide
Old 07.09.2017, 08:06
Tornado

Hello,
why we dont have, in the "Capcha" options, the choice "open in the browser" ?

To switch-off it !

I switch-on this option in the pop-up option, but it not appear enough longer to switch-off !

:(
Old 07.09.2017, 08:56
English Supporter

@jdboy6
you need to phrase your queries in more detail. I assume you are referring to browser solver?

the dialog is once the feature is triggered to you could only ever disable it there, not enable. once disable the dialog wouldn't ever show again. To me you should always enable/disable function within interface that's always available/present.

raztoki