JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 09.12.2017, 22:44
JD Beta

Default Cloud.mail.ru kind works

hey guys

i have a cloud.mail.ru link with thousand of folders and subfolders on it... jdownloader see all files and only the root folders... when it needs to ""understand"" that have subfolders, its just ignore the subfolders and put all files in the root folder that belongs....

like, i have a folder A with 3 subfolders (1, 2 and 3), and each subfolder has another 2 subfolders ((aa and ab, ba and bb, ca and cb)).... jDownloader gets all files in the subfolders and "move" them to folder A...

Is there any report of something like this??

jDownloder in latest version
Mail.ru plugin latest version
windows 8.1 x64 fully updated
Chrome latest version
Old 09.12.2017, 22:50
JD Beta

with an image would be easier to understand.... see that small square?? it contains all the video files that only they should be in the large square.... i dont understand why it moves all files to one folder =\

if the image doesn't shows up, here is the link - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 09.12.2017, 23:09
JD Beta

that "cover" folder has all images that should be in "cover" folder in each folder with numbers

and this is just an updated image after jDownloader retrieved all files in the link...

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by raztoki; 13.12.2017 at 06:25.
Old 11.12.2017, 20:15
JD Beta

any ideas?
Old 12.12.2017, 04:01
JD Beta

I just noticed that gDrive links works in the same way of mail.ru... but, instead to move the files, it moves the subfolders to same level of root folder....
Old 15.12.2017, 03:35
JD Beta

if its needed the link to test or see what is happening, please drop me a message =)
Old 15.12.2017, 07:39
English Supporter

Old 19.12.2017, 07:08
English Supporter

Via PM:

Example link for post #1: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

My latest message:
Although the pictures are big but the text inside is too small, I can't read it, but there are many packages, not only one, and how do I see the movement?
If our conversations are in the thread, it would be easier to check, I think I have asked you which file in which folder should be in which package.

Your latest message:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorade
Ok.... let's go step by step... i think we are having a little misunderstanding here...

please, follow this link - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

you will see 3 items, 2 folders and 1 HTML file.... right? Ok... now enter on Courses folder and open any folder. Now, you will see another 3 items, 1 HTML file and 2 folders, graphics and video.... right?? So, this is the same for every and each folder on this link.... you will always see 1 HTML file and 2 folders inside of any folder there... and, for some reason, JD can "see" a zip file where you can't see using any browser for some weird reason ((in my view, technically, should be the opposite... right?? =D ))...

So, there is no way to know where the files belongs where...

Just copy the link and let JD decrypt the link... you will completely understand me...

and, you prefer we move this conversation to the thread from now on? it is no problem to me....

Cheers =)
Old 19.12.2017, 10:11
English Supporter

So you want for example, package name is N2xG_S7kduwHmt_courses_9781782160847_videos for videos inside that folder?

That download icon with text: Скачать inside videos folder is for downloading zip of all videos in that folder.

Last edited by tony2long; 19.12.2017 at 10:18.
Old 19.12.2017, 17:58
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Via PM:

Example link for post #1: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

My latest message:
Although the pictures are big but the text inside is too small, I can't read it, but there are many packages, not only one, and how do I see the movement?
If our conversations are in the thread, it would be easier to check, I think I have asked you which file in which folder should be in which package.

Your latest message:
using the link provided will be easier for you to understand, you wouldn't even need a picture to understand... will be the same what happens in here... all video files goes to only one Videos folder, while they should be spread among all Video folders inside folders numbers...

Quote:
So you want for example, package name is N2xG_S7kduwHmt_courses_9781782160847_videos for videos inside that folder?

That download icon with text: Скачать inside videos folder is for downloading zip of all videos in that folder.
I think there is no videos inside this folder.... just look at Courses folder.... there are hundreds of folders with that same template I told you

number
index.html
graphics
cover.jpg
videos
MP4 files
and, somewhere else, there is a zip files, where i can't see them using a browser, but it can see after JD decrypts the link...

and, after my last post, you will see that JD cannot download the zip files properly. I don't know why neither how this could happens...

Cheers =)
Old 19.12.2017, 21:24
JD Manager

You want to keep the folder structure intact while downloading folders from cloud.mail.ru, right?
or is this about that JDownloader does use package A for all files from different folders A ?
Old 20.12.2017, 01:49
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
You want to keep the folder structure intact while downloading folders from cloud.mail.ru, right?
or is this about that JDownloader does use package A for all files from different folders A ?
Yes, so there is no need to find the folder where the MP4 files belong.... everything will be downloaded into its folder, and not into one large Videos folder...
Old 20.12.2017, 01:52
JD Beta

Oh... and also, look into the issue related to zip file being downloaded 10x larger than its size, as it can be seen in the image already provided. =)
Old 20.12.2017, 02:24
JD Beta

this is the image i was talking about the zip files size... for some reason, i cant see it here

Old 20.12.2017, 06:26
English Supporter

I moved your .zip download problem here: https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=76073

So please don't mixed up, and Jiaz asked example link for it.
Old 20.12.2017, 17:01
JD Beta

Quote:
I moved your .zip download problem here: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

So please don't mixed up, and Jiaz asked example link for it.
Sorry, i thought it would belong here as long is related one to another.... but, superb then =)... thanks =)

And the link is there already =D
Old 03.01.2018, 20:31
JD Beta

any news regarding these both issues guys?? Need something else to help to solve this problem???

Cheers =)
Old 08.01.2018, 20:41
errorist

Hello everyone. Following your Redmine ticket name, I'd like to make clear one tiny thing.
Would it be implemented both for archiving and creating subfolders packaging options?
Old 16.01.2018, 17:10
JD Manager

There are two tickets. One for the wrong shown zip file size and one for the structure
As our plugin developer currently doesn't have much time for JDownloader, you will have to wait for him or another developer to have some free time
Old 19.01.2018, 22:21
JD Beta

no problem Jiaz.... take all time you need... =)

I hope someone could find some spare time to fix this =)

Cheers =)
Old 10.02.2018, 16:18
English Supporter

I think this case is unique, not common, so need a unique solution that won't work for other ordinary case.
General case is when the lowest sub folder would contain everything that are related so we can collect them in a package.
What can be done in general, I think, is taking the link (which contains course name), use it as package name for each videos and graphics folder so there will be 2 packages for each course.
Old 14.02.2018, 19:37
JD Manager

@gatorade: Structure support will be available with next plugin update