JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27.10.2016, 10:10
JD Manager

There are no known issues. Please provide a logfile, https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
and post the shown logID here.
Make sure to set max connections to 1 (Browser also only uses 1). My guess is firewall/av caused issue
Old 29.10.2016, 01:24
ImAhNoBoDy

Here's my log: 27.10.16 16.20.51 <--> 28.10.16 18.20.13 jdlog://9997781887641/

I started a download around 3:00ish and when I got home around 6:20 the download had stopped at 16.53%. The weirder thing is when I posted the thread it was happening all the time. Then out of the blue I was able to download 4 files successfully from uploaded.net just fine.

Apparently this started happening with nitroflare too, but I'll get a log for that one later.
Old 31.10.2016, 15:45
JD Manager

java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
My guess is that firewall/av are causing issues or you have unstable internet connection
Old 12.01.2017, 18:34
Hundepriester

Hi,

for some reason my JDownloader seems to incorrectly handle my uploaded.to premium account.

In Jdownloader the speed seems to max out at ~500KB/s, whereas I get 4-5 MB/s if just using my browser to download.

I have added the uploaded account to Jdownloader and it shows "Account OK: Premium Account".

I have tried disabling downloads in mode "free" for host UL, to force jdownloader to use the premium. It now uses the premium (stops download when I delete premium) but that did not help either.

I have added/deleted the account, changed the password, used a speedlimit, used it without speedlimit. Nothing helps :(

Any suggestions? Thanks for any help!

/Edit further:
It worked in the beginning (speed in JDownloader was super fast) but now it is slow. As I said, in normal downloading via browser I still get max speed. The account is still valid for a month.
I will post a screenshot now showing the settings and try to figure out how to generate logs

/Edit2:
Ok I just re-started and now it is up to speed again -.- Since this issue was on-going for the last 48 hours with multiple restarts, I assume that the fix is only temporary. I'll be back if the issue resurfaces

Last edited by Hundepriester; 12.01.2017 at 18:46.
Old 12.01.2017, 20:21
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback. When it happens again please come back or contact us via support@jdownloader.org. JDownloader always loads at full speed, so in nearly all cases it has been server/isp/firewall/av caused issue.
Old 14.01.2017, 12:04
Hundepriester

Hi,
it is not working again :( Speed maxing out at ~500 kbps. I have a log Id:
14.01.17 10.54.23 <--> 12.01.17 17.14.03 jdlog://2855079150841/
Is this what you need? The article in post 1 links to an explanation, but the link is broken.

As I said, when downloading via browser I get full speed (~5-6 mbps)

thanks for any help!

/edit attached screenshot. The exact same files are possible to download faster via browser

Last edited by Jiaz; 16.01.2017 at 12:20.
Old 16.01.2017, 11:57
JD Manager

Please check your firewall/av. When you can achieve high speed in Browser but not in JDownloader then something is causing the slow down. Also it is very strange that a simple hashcheck of 100mb takes 6 mins (or maybe the screenshot just at wrong moment in time). I can offer you a teamviewer session so we can check/solve this together.
Old 16.01.2017, 19:57
Hundepriester

So I have re-installed JDownloader and changed the location in which files are saved. I was directly saving to an external drive before and am now using my main HDD. Since it is working again, I assume that the external drive was the problem.
Thanks for sticking with me
Old 17.01.2017, 13:36
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 03.03.2017, 05:30
Hermanch

I don't think this is a Jdownloader issue but is anyone else finding their UL downloads starting off fast then slowing right down, and to finish at full speed you might need to restart the transfers several times?

Not having the issue with full speed free hosts such as Zippyshare, Openload and Mega.
Old 03.03.2017, 10:49
JD Manager

Those speed issues can be caused by Firewall/AV or ISP or bad routing or overloaded servers.
Old 04.03.2017, 03:07
Hermanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Those speed issues can be caused by Firewall/AV or ISP or bad routing or overloaded servers.
Looks like it's my ISP shaping. Mofos.
Old 04.03.2017, 03:15
English Supporter

also can be due to slow chunks and fast ones finishing, all you're left with is slow ones. this is a problem with the current download core.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 25.03.2017, 12:08
blacksmiley

my download speed down below 20kb it used to be 300kb.i have antivirus kaspersky and my download folder in the external hdd.and i have premium account for uploaded
what's the problem can you fix it

thanks
Old 25.03.2017, 12:27
blacksmiley

and i'm using idm download speed can reach 300kb
Old 26.03.2017, 06:37
richardstevenhack

Let me describe my problem, which is somewhat complicated. If you need a log, I'll provide one, but I'm hoping someone has seen this issue before and knows a workaround.

I'm running openSUSE Linux 42.1 64-bit connected to AT&T uVerse rebranded as DSLExtreme trueExtreme at around 5Mbps (officially 6Mbps), running Firefox 52.0.1 64-bit.

I'm going through BRapid host aggregator account, so I should be getting premium speed.

JDownloader 2, Core 36422, Browser 36357.

What happens very frequently, but NOT ALWAYS is the following:

I click a link for a file hosted on Uploaded.net.

JDownloader picks up the link, I click Start Downloads.

Download starts at full speed, around 500KBps.

At this point, the download speed could either hover around that speed, or start dropping steadily until it's below 100Kbps.

The file is downloaded to the point of around 99.98%.

Now the download STOPS for anything from 30 seconds to several minutes. The Speed indicator shows a steady drop of speed down to the teens.

At some point during this speed drop, one of the following will happen:

1) The CRC check runs, and the file completes downloading. This is the expected result.

2) The CRC check does not run, the download is restarted from the beginning with a CAPTCHA. The restart is at FREE speed, NOT premium, meaning the download speed is in the double digits only.

3) The CRC does not run, the download is restarted WITHOUT a CAPTCHA, then the error "File Not Found" is returned. The file is NOT missing, as I can then go to the Web browser and download it directly using the BRapid Web page without issue. In other words, either JDownloader is failing to find the download link on restart or Uploaded has reported the file as missing to JDownloader.

This has been going on several months.

One other fact:

If I download the file directly from the BRapid Web page, I ALSO get that several seconds to several minutes stop at the end of the download. Most of the time, the download then completes successfully. On some occasions it will instead fail as reported by Firefox. If I download it again, usually it will complete successfully.

I've discussed this part of the issue with BRapid support. They claim it has nothing to do with their servers, but may have something to do with the ISP. To me it looks like the file transfer TCPIP connection is not being closed or torn down properly.

Note that most of my downloads are from Uploaded or Rapidgator (which frequently has the same issues except that it doesn't report missing files like Uploaded does). All downloads from other sites NOT using BRapid, such as downloads from Zippyshare or FilesCDN or via Nitroflare free mode almost always work successfully.

The issue thus appears to be some interaction between JDownloader, BRapid, Uploaded and the ISP.

I'm hoping someone has seen this and has some idea what's going on.

I'm going to set up a log on the next download and will update this when I have it.

I ran the log, got this log ID. Not sure what to do with it other than post it here:
25.03.17 20.01.54 <--> 25.03.17 20.39.53 jdlog://1104979150841/

Last edited by richardstevenhack; 26.03.2017 at 06:45. Reason: Log ID
Old 26.03.2017, 12:46
JD Beta

downloads stopping at 99.98% or 99.99% sounds familiar. This happens for multiple hosters, I seeit mostly on Nitroflare and ShareOnline.

https://board.jdownloader.org/showth...1&goto=newpost

I think I was told it's an issue with my router which seems to be an interesting idea but I would expect all downloads and/or streams to break if router related. One DL stops at 99.98% while others continue to run fine at the same time.

As you describe, this "feature" has been introduced several weeks ago and especially on free downloads it makes JD unusable.
Old 27.03.2017, 02:12
richardstevenhack

I agree that if it was an issue with the router or the ISP (in my case AT&T uVerse in both cases), it would should reasonably apply to all downloads. I occasionally download from Nitroflare using free mode without issue but probably not often enough to encounter it.

I did find an interesting post on another download utility site which suggested that Uploaded never gives you a direct link to the file. They give you an "alias" link which has an expiration time. Once the download is complete - or Uploaded thinks its complete, or jDownloader asks again for the file - the link has evaporated and that's why I get the "file not found" error.

It doesn't explain why when I get a 100% downloaded file that jDownloader suddenly restarts the download and then I get the file not found error. The problem seems to be that the download never really completed in the sense that the end of file was transmitted and then the download link is not torn down properly. This would likely be an issue of the host server, but it would seem to be that jDownloader should be able to account for that. It might be difficult to distinguish between that and a failed connection during download, but you'd think if the count shows 99.99% complete or 100& complete that jDownloader would be able to close the connection properly regardless of the failure on the host server end.

This might be aggravated by the fact that I'm going through BRapid. I don't know how BRapid manages its links to Uploaded, but I get a lot of situations where I can download one file from Uploaded but then I get an "account missing" and then some minutes later I can download again. This indicates to me that BRapid are switching accounts to Uploaded and perhaps their account runs out of bandwidth during the download, and then at the end of the download BRapid switches the account and Uploaded thinks the download has ended, and thus jDownloader restarts the download - then triggering the "file not found" message.

Last edited by richardstevenhack; 27.03.2017 at 02:17.
Old 27.03.2017, 20:18
JD Manager

Please provide a logfile! https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post shown logID here.
It is very likely that brapid doesn't serve the real file but a mirror file with different filesize/hash and then of course the hash/file check against original file fails and caused JDownloader to retry. We need a log to tell you what is going on/what has happened.
Old 27.03.2017, 20:18
JD Manager

@richardstevenhack: please open a new thread as your issues aren't with uploaded but with brapid. You are not downloading from uploaded but from brapid service and therefore this thread is wrong
Old 28.03.2017, 07:43
richardstevenhack

Jiaz: Re the file size and hash check, I doubt that is the case because jDownloader HAD been handling both Rapidshare and Uploaded perfectly fine initially and also can still do so frequently. It's NOT a consistent problem, just a frequent one.

However, I will start a new thread as requested.
Old 26.09.2017, 23:43
tama42

Sorry theres no 'New Thread' tab have to use quick reply...

I have a premium account with ul.to and these plugin errors have occurred last 3 days after a JD2 update. Links are active but after several tries JD2 displays "temporarily unavailable" error, then a 30 min. wait (I assume bc of multiple connects) until reconnection and same error. Errors affect all UL links. The premium link work fine in FFox and Opera. I have uninstalled/reinstalled current ver JD2 & updates, disabled 'auto-reconnect', changed u/l password (I have never use special chars'). Java allowed in firewall and never had occasion to allow JD2 in Win Defender. I uninstalled/reinstalled Java. Have no other A/V installed. My connection is strong. I do not share my UL account. With another premium hoster and free accounts, there are no problems. Curiously a week prior, I had this one..."You used too many different IPs, Downloads have been blocked for today." After changing my p/w and refresh it worked fine until now. Is it caused by the UL api or something else? Heres my most recent log, thanks for any help:
26.09.17 10.15.37 <--> 25.09.17 21.18.50 jdlog://7754614015941/

edit: lol..now I again have the "You used too many different IPs, Downloads have been blocked for today."
Old 27.09.2017, 10:36
JD Manager

@tama42: thanks for the log.
Looks like transparent Time-Warner Proxy/Software/Firewall/av messes with your downloads. IP from Time Warner Cable Internet LLC intercepts the download
I can see the first connection goes to Uploaded and the second one goes to Time-Warner ISP Server > that explains the *different IPs*.
I suggest to set max connections to lower number, looks like transparent cache from Time Warner. The first 1-4 connections seems to go directly, 5th and more go to Time Warner#

forums.timewarnercable.com/t5/Web-Browsing/transparent-proxy/td-p/141094
reddit.com/r/Cleveland/comments/2vox12/time_warner_blatantly_throttling_web_traffic/

Last edited by Jiaz; 27.09.2017 at 10:38.
Old 27.09.2017, 11:19
DSL Light User

its a common problems mostly like ip change by dynamic ip plan from ISP... i have this problem sometimes... not common but happens sometime.... cr2 error also happen lately randomly first i taught its my antivirus, after i whitelist jdown2, i still get checksum error like out of 10 downloads 3-4 will get it, redownload usually solves it, single file like mkv the error file can be watch without issue, but zip or rar ,it wont uncompress properly
Old 27.09.2017, 11:24
JD Manager

It's nothing to do with dynamic IP. In his case Time Warner tunnels the download through his own servers/proxies and this causes multiple IPs using the same account.
Old 28.09.2017, 07:47
tama42

Quote:
It's nothing to do with dynamic IP. In his case Time Warner tunnels the download through his own servers/proxies and this causes multiple IPs using the same account.
Ahh, that explains it... I adjusted chunks/concurrent settings and it working smoothly for now Thanks so much Jiaz, appreciate it!
Old 28.09.2017, 09:00
JD Manager

@tama42: thanks for the feedback!
Old 04.10.2017, 02:46
Black Hole

I let my UL premiere subscription to expire. That places the account into a non-premium user mode.

But, when I start a download of a file, it goes thru the process of showing me a captcha and then indicates that it is running. But very shortly thereafter I'm told that the file is "skipped - account missing" No account is needed to download a single file at a time.

18.09.17 03.36.33 <--> 03.10.17 18.40.02 jdlog://5549614015941/
Old 04.10.2017, 05:02
English Supporter

@MrVideo
have you got account usage rules for uploaded? and have you disabled guest free mode (without an account)? It would have tried the free account and you had no quota left or reached daily download limit, and then tried guest free

download candidate evaluates
account premium, account free, guest free

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 04.10.2017, 05:14
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
have you got account usage rules for uploaded?
Huh? No idea what you are asking. I have an account and the status is: free
Quote:
and have you disabled guest free mode (without an account)?
No clue as to what you are talking about.
Quote:
It would have tried the free account and you had no quota left or reached daily download limit, and then tried guest free
First files I tried to download since the account went to free status. So no quota or daily limit reached.
Old 04.10.2017, 07:09
DSL Light User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama42 View Post
Ahh, that explains it... I adjusted chunks/concurrent settings and it working smoothly for now Thanks so much Jiaz, appreciate it!
i think my isp is also doing the inhouse tunneling ,sometimes i get crc errors lately and even some site are blocks by them can share what setting did u change?
Old 04.10.2017, 10:39
JD Manager

@MrVideo: do you have a rule for uploaded in Settings-Accounts, 2nd tab? That's what raztoki is talking about
Old 04.10.2017, 12:42
Black Hole

Quote:
@MrVideo: do you have a rule for uploaded in Settings-Accounts, 2nd tab? That's what raztoki is talking about
Ah, OK. I've never gone into that tab before. Yes, there are two line for UL. If I uncheck both of them and try to download, it immediately goes to "Skipped - account is missing." If I have the "Download without any Account (free mode)" checked, it gets a captcha to solve (sign text to enter), but after the 18 sec wait timer, it immediately goes to skipped.

I have no clue as to what to do next.
Old 04.10.2017, 12:45
JD Manager

You have to enable the Free Mode, then JDownloader will show the captcha and try to download. When you skip the captcha, then you will see skipped-account is missing
Old 04.10.2017, 12:52
English Supporter

Maybe you try to download link for premium user only.
Restart JD, try again then upload new log only.
Old 04.10.2017, 14:06
Black Hole

I don't skip the captcha. After entering the info, it goes into a 20 sec wait countdown. At the end of the countdown it indicates it is Running and then goes into Skipped.

JD restarted. No change.

04.10.17 06.00.10 <--> 04.10.17 06.04.17 jdlog://4769614015941/

I still have a UL account. It is not premium, it is free.
Old 04.10.2017, 14:13
JD Manager

File is premium only, server responds with
This file exceeds the max. filesize which can be downloaded by free users. If you still want to download this file, we advise you to buy premium product
Old 04.10.2017, 15:09
Black Hole

Ah! OK, thanks. I totally forgot about the 1GB size limitation.

Instead of saying that the captcha is needed, it would have been more informative if the real error message was displayed.
Old 04.10.2017, 15:31
JD Manager

The information is only available after captcha. JDownloader should show skipped, Account required
Old 04.10.2017, 15:35
Black Hole

Quote:
The information is only available after captcha. JDownloader should show skipped, Account required
I understand that the info is only available after the captcha is responded to. Indicating that the account is missing, is not very informative. I know that I do not have an account. I need to know the why of the error.
Closed Thread