JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 02.08.2010, 19:14
omran

Work for me

Last edited by omran; 02.08.2010 at 19:17.
Old 03.08.2010, 10:20
wysiotwyg

because Mediafire fascists (employees) likely read this thread:

until jdownloader can download from mediafire I won't be uploading files to them. yeah, that means less revenue for mediafire. What's more I will go out of my way to discourage others from using mediafire
Old 03.08.2010, 11:12
remi

Cool

@tony2long and omran

Screen dumps or images can always be manipulated. Can you please swear that you don't have an MF account and are using the stable version?

I'm not accusing you of fraud, but please explain to me how you can download and others can't. My number of waiting MF links is steadily growing and I'm on the brink of trying another download manager.
Old 03.08.2010, 13:38
omran

@remi
I think you know me from the forum..
I swear that I can download from MF with Jdownloader.. Free user...
About using the stable version.. As you can see in my Image I use -NIGHTLY- Build 12153
I really do not know how is it that I can download and other do not...(I is reallt weird and and I'm trying to answer it myself with not success,..
If you want I can upload my version of jdownloader and you can download it.. Maybe it could work??
P.S
I use this "C:\Windows\System32\java.exe -Xmx512m -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false -jar jdupdate.jar -branch NIGHTLY"
When starting Jdwonloader....

I've uploaded The Jdownloader version I use.. Download it maybe it could work for you...

Code:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 03.08.2010, 13:46
remi

I see that you're not using the stable version, but the Nightly test version. That clarifies everything. I'll wait another week and if by then the plug-in isn't working in the stable version, I'll try a 'stable' version of another program for my MF links.
Old 04.08.2010, 21:05
darksteelxxx

@remi I'm also running the -xmas- Version 0.9.579. but it seems to work for me.

I do not have any problem with JDownloader but now Mediafire have a new way to screw with us.
But after awhile,Mediafire enable download again, reset the links and ready to go again.

Last edited by darksteelxxx; 04.08.2010 at 21:30.
Old 05.08.2010, 06:30
willemijns

JD bypass the core business of these kind of enterprises, mediafire and ALL of his competitor need of JD/crytpload and opthers but can not be dependant of them !!!

if mediafire accept to be cool in June 2010 it is because the business of end-may/begin-of-june decreased a lot !!!

same comment when RS used recaptcha ^^
Old 05.08.2010, 09:15
JD English Support (inactive)

The problem is that Mediafire is giving away too much to free users. If you limit your Mediafire downloads to one connection and one download at a time, that kind of message should not appear. That message (and the restrictions that come with it) are an attempt to sell MediaPro, when they have not done the work on their end yet.
Old 05.08.2010, 11:28
remi

Cool

Can someone with a working plug-in in the stable version please post the class file(s) related to mediafire? Don't try to add malware, because I'll check the files.

Thanks.

BTW, I don't care whether MF are managing their business properly or not. It's their business.
Old 05.08.2010, 13:43
omran

Default mediafire reconnect

Sometimes wehn over using mediafire you get this page

But if you change your ip the massage disappear

Can Someone fix the plugin so that when getting this massage a reconnect will happen?
Old 05.08.2010, 13:44
omran

@drbits
Well this is why there is the reconnect..
I've made a post
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthr...7094#post97094
Old 05.08.2010, 15:35
JD Manager

we need logfile when plugin out of date error happens.
Old 05.08.2010, 15:38
Community Manager

Merged MF threads...some still miss the big International MF thread.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 05.08.2010, 19:31
omran

1 log file ... As requested
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/8336
Old 05.08.2010, 21:42
cradud

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Please post some example links and a detailed log.

Here are instructions for logging :-

1) Set logging level to ALL in Settings -> Basics -> General -> Logging.
2) Perform the actions that lead to the problem.
3) You'll find the log tab in ? -> Show log. *
4) Click Upload log and post the URL here.

* : ? is a menu item in the menu bar; the log tab will be displayed next to the Linkgrabber tab
i have same problem i atached my log, i am using w7/64
Old 06.08.2010, 02:17
alexg1989

Default Problem D/Ling from Mediafire (Page keeps reloading and files cannot be resumed)

This started happening soon after I installed Firefox.... The mediafire download page automatically resumes about 3 times, then I'm able to see the download link and click on it. The download will start, but my problem is the size of the download. It's about 150 mb and I'm on a dialup connection. I downloaded files this size before using Mediafire's resuming capabilities but now it just won't resume anymore no matter which Download Manager I use (I've tried Orbit Downloader, GetRight, DAP, FlashGet, none will resume the files). I uninstalled Firefox thinking that it was the reason it wasn't working, then I tried it again on IE but it still didn't work. So instead of reinstalling Firefox, I downloaded Opera but I still ended up with the same result, nothing.

Anybody know of any solution?
Old 06.08.2010, 02:25
alexg1989

forgot to mention one thing. The downloads do in fact resume, just not if the internet connection is disconnected which is crucial because I'm on dial up, and a 150 mb file will take about 18 hours to download (The downloads will resume, for example if I press pause, and then a minute later press resume). Eventually either the connection is going to disconnect by itself or I will disconnect it manually if I see the time for it to disconnect automatically is nearing (about 10 hours per connection).... It has worked in the past so I really do not see why it isn't working now.
Old 06.08.2010, 10:49
omran

@alexg1989
The download will resume if you stay at the same ip , When you disconnect and connect again your ip change and the download link will no longer work for you..

There is a solution for your problem, After you reconnect, before you resume the download you need to enter the download page again, and then get a new download link from the page and replace the one in download manager.

For example if you download the file " Mr jones " with orbit downloader, Then you get disconnected , after you reconnect you reload the "Mr jones " download page in firefox , right click on "Click here to start download.." then click "copy link address" then enter orbit downloader , again then right click on "Mr jones " fie -> edit properties , delete the URL box in the top -> right click and in the URL box and click paste..
Now orbit will try to resume for the new download link generate for the new Ip.
Old 06.08.2010, 11:14
manganavt

Hi, i heard, that the 10-GByte-Downloadlimit has been lifted.
I that true?
Old 06.08.2010, 11:48
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradud View Post
i have same problem i atached my log, i am using w7/64
We're in the mediafire thread. I don't see any attempt to download a MF file. Please upload a log that contains at least one MF download.
Old 06.08.2010, 11:51
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by omran View Post
For example if you download the file " Mr jones " with orbit downloader, Then you get disconnected , after you reconnect you reload the "Mr jones " download page in firefox , right click on "Click here to start download.." then click "copy link address" then enter orbit downloader , again then right click on "Mr jones " fie -> edit properties , delete the URL box in the top -> right click and in the URL box and click paste..
Now orbit will try to resume for the new download link generate for the new Ip.
We're on jD's site. It would be more useful if you would provide instructions about how you would do that with jD.
Old 06.08.2010, 11:54
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganavt View Post
Hi, i heard, that the 10-GByte-Downloadlimit has been lifted.
I that true?
If you're talking about mediafire, please ask them about their limits.
Old 06.08.2010, 12:03
manganavt

sorry, you are right.
()

Last edited by manganavt; 06.08.2010 at 12:20.
Old 07.08.2010, 19:30
Chocobollz

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexg1989 View Post
This started happening soon after I installed Firefox.... The mediafire download page automatically resumes about 3 times, then I'm able to see the download link and click on it. The download will start, but my problem is the size of the download. It's about 150 mb and I'm on a dialup connection. I downloaded files this size before using Mediafire's resuming capabilities but now it just won't resume anymore no matter which Download Manager I use (I've tried Orbit Downloader, GetRight, DAP, FlashGet, none will resume the files). I uninstalled Firefox thinking that it was the reason it wasn't working, then I tried it again on IE but it still didn't work. So instead of reinstalling Firefox, I downloaded Opera but I still ended up with the same result, nothing.

Anybody know of any solution?
Just my thoughts but from my own experience, most likely you haven't cleared the cookies you get from the previous load of the page (I don't know why but the cookies seems persistent, ie. if you load the page and got a link, then if you reload the page again, it will load but you'll get the exact same link as the first load of the page, unless you're closing and reopening the browser, which automatically render the cookies as invalid). If that was the case, then the solution will be simple. You'll just have to clear the cookies for that particular website (or all cookies), close the tab, and reopen it again.

In Opera 9.xx and above, you could do this by:
1) First, stop the loading of the page.
2) Right click on anywhere on the page and select "Edit site preferences..." option.
3) Go to "Cookies" tab, and click the "Delete" button on the bottom right corner of the tab several times until all cookies on the cookies list on the bottom left side is empty.
4) Click OK and close the page (closing only the tab is OK if you have more than 1 tab on a browser window, ie. no need to close the whole window).
5) Then reload the page by either manually inserting the link or by pressing Ctrl+T to load the previous tab.
6) That's it, you should get a new cookies by now (and therefore got a new link) so you can resume it up using any download manager (not on JD though...).

The above were tested and done on Opera 9.x, 10.x, and IDM (Internet Download Manager). I don't know about the other browsers, like FF or IE though, because Opera is my primary and I seldom use FF or IE, and last time I checked (don't know if it's just me or not), in FF (or IE) there's no way to just delete cookies for a particular domain (it maybe possible with some kind of addon?). Well of course you could just wipe all cookies but for me, that'll be like shooting an ant with a shotgun! Well, maybe if you're desperate enough?

Oh and sorry if the solutions don't involve JD, because honestly I don't know how to replicate all those steps on JD!

Last edited by Chocobollz; 07.08.2010 at 19:47.
Old 07.08.2010, 19:36
alexg1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobollz View Post
Just my thoughts but from my own experience, most likely you haven't cleared your cookies which you get from the previous load of the download page. If it's, then the solution will be simple. You'll just have to clear the cookies for that particular website, close the tab, and reopen it again.

In Opera 9.xx and above, you could do this by:
1) First, stop the loading of the page.
2) Right click on anywhere on the page and select "Edit site preferences..." option.
3) Go to "Cookies" tab, and click the "Delete" button on the bottom right corner of the tab several times until all cookies on the cookies list on the bottom left side is empty.
4) Click OK and close the page (closing only the tab is OK if you have more than 1 tab on a browser window, ie. no need to close the whole window).
5) Then reload the page by either manually inserting the link or by pressing Ctrl+T to load the previous tab.
6) That's it, you should get a new cookies by now and got a new link so you can resume it up (not on JD though...)

The above were tested and done on Opera 9.x, 10.x, and IDM (Internet Download Manager). I don't know about the other browsers, like FF or IE though, because Opera is my primary and I seldom use FF or IE, and last time I checked (don't know if it's just me or not), in FF (or IE) there's no way to just delete cookies for a particular domain (it maybe possible with some kind of addon?). Well of course you could just wipe all cookies but for me, that'll be like shooting an ant with a shotgun! Well, maybe if you're desperate enough?

Oh and sorry if the solutions don't involve JD, because honestly I don't know how to replicate all those steps on JD!
Thanks for the reply Choco but actually, I deleted ALL of my cookies and reset my internet settings back to manufacture settings and that still hasn't resolved the problem. The mediafire page still keeps refreshing and I'm still unable to resume a download after I've been disconnected even though I had no problem doing it before.
Old 07.08.2010, 19:50
Chocobollz

Ah.. really? Well then maybe they already changed the way it's before? Hmm.. okay, I guess I'll need to check it out first..

EDIT

I've done the test and the result is.. THE CLEAR COOKIES TRICK IS WORKING.. Without using the "clear cookies", I couldn't resume the file (it gave me the exact same link as the previous link), but after clearing the cookies, and reopening the page, I get a different link and could resume the download, so it's definitely still works. Maybe it is something else on your system then? Have you tried to do ALL THE STEPS and not just the clear cookies one? I think it's necessary to close the tab/window before reloading the page..

Last edited by Chocobollz; 07.08.2010 at 20:05.
Old 07.08.2010, 20:33
alexg1989

actually, I replied just about 10 minutes ago to inform you that I've finally gotten it to resume a disconnected download... Opera was having trouble loading the page though so I lost what I typed out... can't go back to it either... anyway...

I used both your and Omran's advice... I used Orbit Downloader to start downloading a file, then I disconnected myself from the net while it was downloading to test it. I refreshed the mediafire download page and then deleted my mediafire cookies from Opera (because I got a error message from mediafire that my cookies weren't working properly), then I reloaded the mediafire download page again and copied the download link address I was given. I then replaced the current download link in Orbit Downloader with the new one and it resumed it perfectly..

It's a little more work than I would prefer though, especially since before all I had to do was press resume and it would resume a disconnected download easily... but this is better than not being able to do it at all... so thanks for the advice...

edit* although, it didn't fix the page refreshing problem. Mediafire still does that automatically... don't know why, but as long as the resuming works again, that's good enough for me.

Last edited by alexg1989; 07.08.2010 at 20:36.
Old 07.08.2010, 21:05
Chocobollz

Nice to hear that, Alex :-) Yeah it may not perfect but guess we'll have to live with it. Don't know why MF won't do the clear cookies automatically, maybe they did that on purpose, to make it harder for us (or some download manager) to resume the download?

:)
Old 08.08.2010, 09:15

There are some other problems with Mediafire downloads that are getting in the way. They are detecting the use of "Automated downloads" and blocking them.

JD only keeps cookies within a single download attempt. A resume would already have cleared cookies.

@ pspzockerscene,
Do you know if we are using random User-Agent strings universally now? Or at least for Mediafire?

I wonder if we need to change the Accept strings to specify only DE or * for language (for Mediafire)? Most browsers are set to only specify one language family (not DE, EN, ...).

Just some thoughts.
Old 08.08.2010, 12:05
remi

IMO, MF are virtually dead. Their market share is already crumbling. Soon 4s and HF (HF didn't exist one year ago) will overtake them. I've already decided to host my new files elsewhere. I recommend a complete boycot for this host.
Old 08.08.2010, 21:36
willemijns

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
I wonder if we need to change the Accept strings to specify only DE or * for language (for Mediafire)? Most browsers are set to only specify one language family (not DE, EN, ...).

Just some thoughts.
IMHO a good idea coz:whistling::whistling:
others ideas to detect a false browser is to do as **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 09.08.2010, 10:52

@ remi,
Mediafire is far from crumbling. They are still #2 in filehosting.
Old 09.08.2010, 11:46
remi

Yesterday MF's traffic decreased with 3%.

MF's nearest competitors, 4S and HF, increased their traffic with 10% and 11% respectively in the last 3 months while MF's traffic increased with only 4%. Both are quickly closing in on MF. It's this trend that I'm seeing.

RS are still #1 and by far. RS's market share is crumbling much faster than MF's because they've been falling with 11% in the last 3 months. That's no wonder after what they recently did to their customers.

You can of course criticise my source.

(source : Alexa.com)
Old 09.08.2010, 13:40
omran

Well I think HF and MU traffic increase Because Rapidsahre stop giving rewards..
So rapidshare reward driven uploaders changed from RS to HF MU FS that are other reward giving hosters... MF has never gave reward .. and they are not aiming the same downloader/uploader source that has stoped using rapidshare...

P.S
Really If you look at mediafire last replay in thus thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaFire View Post
Fight against MF? HAHAH, your goal is to manipulate MediaFire services and steal bandwidth. We are hardly the monster, JDownloader is leaching from us, not the other way around.

What a joke, its not exactly an altruistic endeavor your involved in so why don't you at least call it what it is, a very good Leeching tool.

We haven't made any changes recently to prevent JDownloader from working so any fail your tool is having isn't even related to us.
This is the last update the plugin had... It worked and then It stio working while the said they have not changed there site and .., I can see that in other tools the plugin version is the same....And the plugin is working in NIGHTY version///

You see that they stop changing there website..

I think mediafire is not working because JD decided to stop updating the plugin while MF has decided to stop changing there website...

weird...
Old 09.08.2010, 13:59
Community Manager

@omran
No one decided to stop updating the plugin
It was just updated TODAY (see Bugtracker).

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 13.08.2010, 13:56
sinta101

Hi.

First I want to say thanks for a very nice download tool.

I have noticed that Mediafire provides some partly false URL's that cause "Plugin error". The problem occur when the given URL has an ID that starts with two questionmakars. A Web-browser corrects this automatically. I suggest that JDownloader should do so also.

Example:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

When this link is grabbed it will not download, just cause "Plugin error".
This edited link works fine:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Sad to have to edit these links manually. Hope this can be corrected soon.
Old 13.08.2010, 20:12
Community Manager & Admin (inaktiv)

@sinta101: Did you find out whether this bug affects only mediafire?
Anyway, I can confirm the bug.
Greetz

REGELN: Bugreports | RULES: Bugreports

Erste Schritte & Tutorials | Self Help Index | Read Me | JD 2 Beta - FAQ

Support Chat

Keep smiling, it's simple!
Old 14.08.2010, 01:07
sinta101

@Think3r: Thanks for quick reply

I have not seen this same problem affecting other sites.

I have notices another problem with links from sites that hold old sharingmatrix links, as this:

This becomes a filesonic link in Linkgrabber:
but the transformed link will get status "Offline"

If I truncate the link to: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
before handing it to Linkgrabber it would find the old sheringmatrix file on filesonic:
on this link **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

This trick works with many sites. The hostname/ID is a unique identifier for the file. The extra filename just makes it more easy to read for people, but most sites does not need that part.

(Maybe this is in the wrong tread now. I just added it here, with my reply. Sorry)

TIA
Old 15.08.2010, 01:53

Sinta,

I posted a copy of your message in http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=19869.

I can write a bug tracker ticket from there, because it doesn't mix hosts.

drbits
Old 15.08.2010, 06:33
OJSG

Hello, first post here. Hope I'm doing this correctly and I managed to understand the directions. Yes MF error says "Plugin out of date".

My log: http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/9178
Closed Thread