JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 07.09.2011, 14:37
remi

Check whether the jacinfo.xml file, that has been installed with the method, contains the turbobit host.
Old 07.09.2011, 19:42
kretos

Looks like it there:

services="10upload.com;bebasupload.com;bitshare.com;bufiles.com;combozip.com;cramit.in;crazyupload.c om;datei.to;easy-share.com;enterupload.com;extabit.com;eyvx.com;filebling.com;filechip.com;filecrown.com;filefactory. com;filefat.com;filehook.com;fileover.net;fileplanet.com.ua;filer.net;filescloud.com;fileserve.com;f ileserver.cc;filesin.com;filesmonster.com;filesonic.com;filestrack.com;fileupper.com;filevo.com;frea kshare.net;free-share.ru;fshare.vn;goldfile.eu;gotupload.com;hidemyass.com;hitfile.net;hostingcup.com;hotfile.com;if ile.it;ifolder.ru;loadfiles.in;maknyos.com;mediafire.com;mediavalise.com;metahyper.com;navihost.us;o ron.com;piggyshare.com;putshare.com;pyramidfiles.com;quickupload.net;ravishare.com;skipfile.com;slin gfile.com;space4file.com;speedoshare.com;tgf-services.com;transitfiles.com;turbobit.net;uploadbox.com;uploaded.to;uploadfloor.com;uploadstation.c om;usershare.net;wupload.com;xboxisozone.com;xuploading.net
"
Old 07.09.2011, 22:40
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Is it normal that installing the new v1.1.6 will render your previous name/password useless ?

After installing 1.1.6 it asks for my Username/Password, and then responds "Username already exists" ....:unsure:
hi,
that screen doen't ask for your user/pass. i think, it just couldn't recognize your existing username and password, then offers you to create new account. you can just click cancel and enter your existing username and password. you must have account_backup.txt in data folder. you can find your username and password there...
Old 07.09.2011, 22:44
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by kretos View Post
I have a question - do all hosts are supported by CBH? I'm still being asked by jd to enter captcha for turbobit - everything else is working fine...
i believe that JD sometimes has problems with some hosts. easy-share is another host that has the same problem. if you have that host in jacinfo file and you have no problem with other hosts, then there should be a problem with JD. check if input.jpg is created in plugin folder. if its not created, it means JD didn't trigger CBH.
Old 08.09.2011, 14:40
Community Manager

@lelim
The users have to add "recaptcha" to the list so Easy-Share will work.
The problem is not the "-", the problem is that there is an old method available for Easy-Share which would be used if we didn't change the plugin^^
If you want you can also include this in captcha brotherhood when you release the next update.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 08.09.2011, 14:53
pterry

I've been using this little tool for a while now, and it's great! Thank you for your work so far.

I have got a few questions and recommendations:

1. A version was mentioned that does not need JD installed on the computer you want to use CBH on. I would like to see such a version, too. There was one some months ago, if I am right?

2. An Android (an iOS, too) app to solve captchas would be great; Is there anyone willing to do one? I have programming skills (it's my business), but unfortunately not on Android/iOS...

3. Is there any possibility to reset the password, once a user forgot it? I haven't seen any so far. This would come in handy for users who forgot their password and lost the account file for some reason.

4. The 30 seconds limit is a little short sometimes. Let's say you're reading the news or doing something else, CBH pops up and you just want to finish what you were doing at that moment. Personally, I often time out because when I want to answer the captcha, it takes me too long to read AND type it. I totally understand that a timeout is needed, and probably it's just my personal problem, I just wanted to recommend to think about it.

5. If you haven't got Flash installed, the website that CBH loads to display the ads asks you to install it - every time CBH is started. This is a little annoying. But of course, this is not so important

6. As recommended by other users before, I'd like to see an "I can't read this captcha, please give me another one without punishing me"-Button

Edit: Forgot the most important thing I wanted to ask: How do you pay for the server, is there a way to donate something to support you?

Last edited by pterry; 08.09.2011 at 15:05.
Old 09.09.2011, 05:08
jlv

Is there any way to have JDownloader let me directly type the captcha if I happen to be there when it starts, rather than having it always go to CBH?
Old 09.09.2011, 08:38
pterry

Ah, this leads me to another question: If you don't have enough credits, you get message boxes, saying "solve some captchas". What about displaying the captcha that can't be solved due to lack of credits there?
Old 09.09.2011, 09:58
remi

@jlv

You can enable "Disable automatic CAPTCHA" in in Settings -> Modules -> AntiCaptcha.

@pterry

I think CBH is supported by propaganda (called advertising nowadays).
Old 09.09.2011, 10:45
pterry

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
I think CBH is supported by propaganda (called advertising nowadays).
I haven't seen any ads so far, except for CBH itself...
Old 09.09.2011, 11:18
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by pterry View Post
I haven't seen any ads so far, except for CBH itself...
hi,
I pay for server myself, I haven't put any commercial ads yet. hope I don't need. If anyone is interested in donating, please contact me by PM
Old 09.09.2011, 21:21
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
hi,
Captcha Brotherhood 1.1.6 is ready to install. please check our site to get the latest version.

what has changed :
- we had some visual improvements, it looks nicer now
- you can zoom captcha
- you can invert captcha upside down. this is useful when you have an upside-down word in captcha
- you can create new user within CBH Solver program.
- you can send credits within CBH Solver program.
Hi, i have no zoom button to increase the captcha ... where is it? I can invert ... but no zoom

@ pterry: Sure lelim pays for the server and has the work with the service and the helpdesk here, but he has also a key benefits:

As we get 8 credits for solving a captcha and pay 10 credits to let a captcha be solved, the missing 2 credits can be used by lelim ... so he won't have to ever enter any captchas ... sure this is only a little benefit ... but better than nothing
Old 10.09.2011, 00:06
pterry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydgard View Post
As we get 8 credits for solving a captcha and pay 10 credits to let a captcha be solved, the missing 2 credits can be used by lelim ... so he won't have to ever enter any captchas ... sure this is only a little benefit ... but better than nothing
Guess what, he wrote the program and has access to the database. Guess who solves his captchas and how many captchas he has to solve to get credits
Old 10.09.2011, 16:21
whismerhill

Quote:
Originally Posted by pterry View Post
Guess what, he wrote the program and has access to the database. Guess who solves his captchas and how many captchas he has to solve to get credits
writing the program & maintaining the server & providing support, is probably more time consuming than entering a couple of captchas ...

so ... hats off to him

I just have a little regret that a manual installation version doesn't exist anymore just because some people are too dumb to be able to choose the automatic version when they don't know enough to do it themselves without bothering everyone (& lelim in particular)

Last edited by whismerhill; 10.09.2011 at 16:45.
Old 12.09.2011, 09:16
cippazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by whismerhill View Post
I just have a little regret that a manual installation version doesn't exist anymore just because some people are too dumb to be able to choose the automatic version when they don't know enough to do it themselves without bothering everyone (& lelim in particular)
I agree with that: during the day I'm forced to use a PC where I have no write permissions in "c:\program files" so I can't install the latest version and I'm not able to use it.

Please provide a portable version

bye !

EDIT: and running 1.1.6 without admin permissions gives .net exceptions and it's unuseable, for me. At work I use XP SP3.

Le informazioni su come richiamare il debug JIT (Just-In-Time) anziché questa finestra
sono riportate in fondo al messaggio.

************** Testo dell'eccezione **************
System.NullReferenceException: Riferimento a un oggetto non impostato su un'istanza di oggetto.
in captchaSolver.frmCaptchaSolver.globalizeUI()
in captchaSolver.frmCaptchaSolver.frmCaptchaSolver_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assembly caricati **************
mscorlib
Versione assembly: 2.0.0.0
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.3623 (GDR.050727-3600)
Base di codice: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
captchaSolver
Versione assembly: 1.1.6.0
Versione Win32: 1.1.6
Base di codice: file:///C:/Programmi/Brotherhood%20Software/Captcha%20Brotherhood/captchaSolver.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.3624 (GDR.050727-3600)
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
mscorlib.resources
Base di codice: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
System.Configuration
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.3082 (QFE.050727-3000)
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_it_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

Last edited by cippazza; 12.09.2011 at 14:38.
Old 12.09.2011, 11:46
pterry

Quote:
Originally Posted by whismerhill View Post
writing the program & maintaining the server & providing support, is probably more time consuming than entering a couple of captchas ...

so ... hats off to him
Yeah, I totally copy that.
Old 14.09.2011, 17:08
gringoire

Suggestion: point system is not simple system, users shouldn't see the points.

there can be a bar with % percents, and each 10 points is 100%, and program shows you have 12 download left and 40% until next download point.
Old 15.09.2011, 08:14
Legacy2
Message deleted by raztoki. Reason: no reference to thread, offtopic
Old 15.09.2011, 09:24
remi

Can you please explain the relationship with CBH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringoire View Post
Suggestion: point system is not simple system, users shouldn't see the points.

there can be a bar with % percents, and each 10 points is 100%, and program shows you have 12 download left and 40% until next download point.
I don't understand it. Can you please explain this to a simple jD customer?
Old 24.09.2011, 03:12
dRdoS7

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by cippazza View Post
.... I'm behind a firewall/proxy....
Is there a chance you can add support for .... proxy for captchaSolver connections ?
I'd also like to be able to use CBH at work, +1 for proxy.

Also a portable/non install version would be good!

Great idea, well done.

dRdoS7.
Old 24.09.2011, 20:28
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRdoS7 View Post
Hi,

I'd also like to be able to use CBH at work, +1 for proxy.

Also a portable/non install version would be good!

Great idea, well done.

dRdoS7.
hi,
there shouldnt be a problem using cbh behind a proxy. because all interaction is over standart http port 80. if you can open http:// ocrhood.gazcad.com on your browser, you should be able to use the system.
i won't release a portable version, but you can extract the msi installer and put needed files in correct folders and use it that way.
Old 24.09.2011, 20:29
lelim

hi all,
from now on, when you solve a captcha wrong, you will lose 4 credits, instead of 8.
Old 27.09.2011, 23:15
RobbieG

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
hi all,
from now on, when you solve a captcha wrong, you will lose 4 credits, instead of 8.
Good news for us users! How has the captcha economy been doing since this change? Hope it's not sending us into a recession...
Old 28.09.2011, 09:08
remi

Recessions aren't possible in free monetary/market systems. Only neo-communist states collaborating with central banks can ruin an economy because they monopolise the money and the markets. They can create money, debts, bankruptcies, unemployment, inflation, they manipulate interest rates and regulate markets to disrupt natural equilibriums between demand and supply. This encourages/allows the creation of monopolies and cartels with increasing prices as a consequence. Neo-communist states increase taxes in order to pay back the debts they created and this decreases consumption even more with bankruptcies as a consequence. Thanks to this neo-communism, traders and speculation thrive until they'll finally let the corrupt system implode. The natural order of free markets can be restored.
Old 03.10.2011, 11:26
JD Legend

Hello,

I have tested both services, Captchatrader.com and captcha-brotherhood.

Now I have three suggestions for the next version
1. proxy-support
At work I have to use a http-proxy with authentication for accessing the internet. with proxy-support i could use the tool beside normal work

2. api for develop plugins for other download-tools like Load!, cryptload, USDownloader
Because of some Hoster-Plugins in JD doesnt work all the time it is necessary that I use some others Tools to download from hosters with defect JD-Plugins (for example at the moment Filesonic.com)
especially Load! is my favourite beside JD because it could handle with zippyshare, wupload.com, filesonic

3. passkey
Instead of using the plain password it would be good if there is a passkey like Captchatrader.com which can be used in the tools.

Then I also have some questions:

1. can I disable the sound when getting a new captcha to solve?

2. Is there a opportunity like to control which captcha I get credited (+8) and for which I got punished with -4 points for incorrect code?
Captchatrader.com has a very goog statistic-page where you can exactly control. How can I do this with Captcha-brotherhood?

3. Is the checking of a captcha if the entered code is correct or not a serverside checking or does the client (JD-Plugin) respond to the server if the code was accepted for example by the hoster?

4. portable version
you mentioned that you didn't plan to make portable version without installer.
but you also mentioned that you can extract from msi-paket.
Do I only need the following folders:
c:\%userprofile%\....\Captcha_Brotherhood
....\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood
C:\%program files%\Brotherhood Software

or does I need other folders too?

5. Individual folder for CBH Solver
The msi-installer does not ask for a folder.
Can I move C:\%program files%\Brotherhood Software to another folder after installing or is this path hardcoded to work properly?

6. Did you check if all listed services in jacinfo.xml has no other JAC-method in JD?

BlackSun

Last edited by blacksun; 03.10.2011 at 12:39.
Old 03.10.2011, 11:41
remi

Except for zippyshit and some other shit hosts at the brink of bankruptcy the jD plug-ins work. WL and FSc work fine atm.

3. The hosts do the checks, but jD doesn't communicate the result of these checks to the external methods/services.
Old 03.10.2011, 11:59
JD Legend

Quote:
Except for zippyshit and some other shit hosts at the brink of bankruptcy the jD plug-ins work. WL and FSc work fine atm.
Of course JD is my favorite downloader, but zippy and the others hosters are good for freeuser like me.
JD has the problem that the the plugins work with URLs to manage the download I think.
Load! for example use another control. they "optically" manage the downloads.

For Hosters it is easy to fight agains JD because they only need to change the code without any effect on the design of the site.

Because of filesonic.com:
Filesonic does work with stable-version but not with Nightly. I know, Nightly should only be for testing but I am a great fan of nightly because of the features of the nightly.
And updates for nightly are more rarely than updates for stable.
And remember, the best testing and discovering errors is to use the nightly. When nobody whould use the nightly nobody would discover errors, right?

because of wupload.com:
--> http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=31103
There ist especially a problem at my PC and I do not know where

BlackSun
Old 03.10.2011, 12:33
remi

I know about fibre-optic communication but I never heard about an 'optical' download manager. Does it use photons?

The reason plug-ins break easily is that jD uses regular expressions to find the download links in an HTML page. An HTML page is a structured document not a simple text file.

It's fine you're a tester and you like some of the experimental features of the Nightly version, but please use the stable version to do serious work. If the 'Nightly' would be a real Nightly version then it would be updated at least once a day.

If you've problems with your PC you can't blame jD that it has a plug-in problem, because it works for most other customers.
Old 03.10.2011, 13:01
JD Legend

Quote:
I know about fibre-optic communication but I never heard about an 'optical' download manager. Does it use photons?

The reason plug-ins break easily is that jD uses regular expressions to find the download links in an HTML page. An HTML page is a structured document not a simple text file.
No, I think Load interact like a human. It knows where it has to klick like a macro. So a hoster-plugin says klick at position xy, then wait xy, then klick on position yz, then at position xy appears a captcha, etc.
So you doesn't matter about epressions in html.

BlackSun
Old 03.10.2011, 14:00
remi

That's what I wanted to convey. HTML and certainly XHTML can be parsed. Regular expressions see everything as a linear string of characters. Also, but psp and other plug-in programmers can tell you more about it, some shit hosts hide their links by using javascript. Only a javascript interpreter can find those links automatically.
Old 03.10.2011, 15:58
Community Manager

@blacksun
JD doesn't interact like human.
It doesn't click anything.
It only GETs info from the server and POSPs info to the server!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 03.10.2011, 18:32
Interceptor One

Just wanted to ask if there is a way to pause or stop use of Captcha Brotherhood,
for example if I was sitting at the computer, and only had a couple of downloads I didn't want to waste my credits on.

I've been through the settings in JD and cannot find any kind of settings for CBH,
and in CBHs' settings, there is nothing involving stopping or pausing use of credits.

Other than that, it's working just fine so far, no trouble at all.

[EDIT]
Also, are there any plans to allow user sounds when a new Captcha pops up?
My hearing is not the best anymore, and I have to set my volume to 100% in order to hear the built-in sound.

I would prefer however to use one of my own louder sounds,
so that I can clearly hear it without all other sounds (including music) annoying the neighbors.

Last edited by Interceptor One; 03.10.2011 at 18:37.
Old 03.10.2011, 19:38
RobbieG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor One View Post
Just wanted to ask if there is a way to pause or stop use of Captcha Brotherhood,
for example if I was sitting at the computer, and only had a couple of downloads I didn't want to waste my credits on.
I made 2 batch files to do this:

CBHplugOff.bat
Code:
rename "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\jacinfo.xml" "jacinfo.xml.bak"

CBHplugOn.bat
Code:
rename "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\jacinfo.xml.bak" "jacinfo.xml"

Restart jDownloader after running.
Old 03.10.2011, 19:51
Interceptor One

Souds good, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieG View Post
I made 2 batch files to do this:
Restart jDownloader after running.
I assume I should change the path if I didn't install JD in "Program Files"?
Old 03.10.2011, 20:46
RobbieG

Quote:
Souds good, thanks.

I assume I should change the path if I didn't install JD in "Program Files"?
Yep
Old 03.10.2011, 21:55
Interceptor One

Thanks, I'll give it a shot at the next opportunity...
Old 04.10.2011, 09:08
remi

Cool

Quote:
Enable "Disable automatic CAPTCHA" in Settings -> Modules -> AntiCaptcha -> CAPTCHA Settings.

Quote:
For captcha audio alerts there are several solutions :-

- "Captcha Sound Alert for JDownloader" : It contains several solutions for different platforms.

- For Windoze the easiest solution is "Captcha Alert : a simple tool solution.".
Old 04.10.2011, 13:02
Interceptor One

Thanks for that tip remi, that may be the easiest solution.

As far as this:
Quote:
For captcha audio alerts there are several solutions :-

- "Captcha Sound Alert for JDownloader" : It contains several solutions for different platforms.

- For Windoze the easiest solution is "Captcha Alert : a simple tool solution.".
I meant when a Captcha pops up within the Captcha Brotherhood program window,
which does not pop up within JD, but in it own running program window.
Old 04.10.2011, 13:14
remi

If you're using Windoze use Captcha Alert. You can easily configure that simple tool. I think I already use it for 4 different applications that have pop-up alerts.
Old 04.10.2011, 13:50
Interceptor One

Ok, I'll take a look when I get home from my Class...
Old 05.10.2011, 13:39
lelim

Quote:

I've been through the settings in JD and cannot find any kind of settings for CBH,
and in CBHs' settings, there is nothing involving stopping or pausing use of credits.

Other than that, it's working just fine so far, no trouble at all.

[EDIT]
My hearing is not the best anymore, and I have to set my volume to 100% in order to hear the built-in sound.

I would prefer however to use one of my own louder sounds,
so that I can clearly hear it without all other sounds (including music) annoying the neighbors.
hi, you can use remi's suggestion for enabling/disabling cbh

to change sound, when captcha pops up, on cbh solver, click about, then open. in the opening folder, put your wav file and rename it captchaAlert.wav, overwrite if asked.