JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 13.01.2022, 02:28
JD Beta

Default Wicked.com - Not Grabbing Videos

Wicked.com is not grabbing any video. Even though I have successfully logged in to my premium account using JD2.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I tried copying multiple types of links (the pages that contain the video), from different sections in the website. Generally, they only have two pages (at least that I know of); movie pages and video/scene pages. Neither of their video contents are being grabbed.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**This page for example, a "scene/video" page

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**A "movie" page

Here are a few more "Scene" pages:
  1. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  2. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  3. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  4. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  5. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  6. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

And here are a few more "Movie" pages:
  1. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  2. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  3. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  4. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  5. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  6. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  7. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  8. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  9. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Bonus: It would be great if you'd also allow auto-linkgrabs for pages that don't have a direct video on the page.
Like **External links are only visible to Support Staff**this page for instance. It's a movie page, but it doesn't show a full-length film, doesn't have a single video, it's broken down into scenes that are linked in towards the bottom of the page like so:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Unlike the rest of links/pages, which have the video directly on the page:
Movie:

Scene:

Software/Technical Info:
  • Latest version of JD2 as of the day of posting
  • Windows 8.1 (unfortunately) KB4486105
  • Windows Defender (nothing else)

13.01.22 03.10.44 <--> 13.01.22 03.10.42 jdlog://5353925302851/
(Question: Why does it say "NO LOG" on the icon? **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I can provide you with any more info you need. Thank you

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 14.01.2022 at 14:25. Reason: Fixed broken image URL (ending with .pnn instead of .png)
Old 13.01.2022, 17:19
JD Manager

Old 13.01.2022, 18:07
Community Manager

Hi again,
1. We already have a plugin for this website.
If that doesn't work work for you, please send your login credentials for this website to support@jdownloader.org.

2. Your log is very big and in case the wicked.com website has significantly changed, it won't help anyways.
Please always make sure to only select the latest 1-2 timeframes and not all before uploading logs.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 13.01.2022, 20:48
JD Beta

Default Credentials Sent

Those are actually the last two (and the only two) timeframes. I guess I had too much activity in that time.

Email with credentials sent
Old 13.01.2022, 20:49
JD Beta

Sorry, I forgot to mention. That I am already logged in and am using the plugin on JD. It's just not grabbing any link
Old 14.01.2022, 14:15
Community Manager

Fixed.
Simple quality Selection is available under Settings -> Plugins -> wicked.com

Bitte auf das nächste CORE-Update warten!

Please wait for the next CORE-Update!

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.01.2022, 14:28
Community Manager

Answer to the rest of your post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyeur View Post
Bonus: It would be great if you'd also allow auto-linkgrabs for pages that don't have a direct video on the page.
Like this page for instance. It's a movie page, but it doesn't show a full-length film, doesn't have a single video, it's broken down into scenes that are linked in towards the bottom of the page like so:
So far this is not supported as we'd need to add a separate crawler for that.

Quote:
Question: Why does it say "NO LOG" on the icon?
This tag as used by us moderators in the past to signal users that we cannot help them if they do not provide a log.
You can ignore that.

It seems like wicked.com has switched to the technical base of "evilangel.com".
For testing it would be really helpful to have one or multiple accounts for any of the following websites:
  • adulttime.com
  • Any other adulttime.com based website

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.01.2022, 16:57
JD Beta

Oh yeah. I've noticed that they've shifted to the same design as adulttime.com and evilangel.com

I should mention that I am currently crawling adulttime.com, but unfortunately, every while, a (big) batch of the links added would get an error and tell me "try restarting".

At first, the problem was with authorization/verification. Adulttime.com sent me an email to enter a code to authorize "my device" (which was actually JD, but they said it's a Firefox browser)

Spoiler:

JD didn't prompt me to enter a code, I don't suppose it supports that mechanism yet (does it?), but thankfully, there's an alternative option to authorize just by pressing a button in the email (maybe they were generous enough to consider that people use download managers?)

Spoiler:

I thought I'd mention this in case you get any complaints from users, so you'd be in the picture.

However. The downloads continued after authorization, but stopped again with the same error "restart download/plugin". Restarting the plugin, the download and the program all didn't work. The problem is that I have a few thousand links copied, and it takes hours to crawl them. And I have already removed the links and re-added them twice. First time worked, because I authorized. But the second time didn't work. I have also tried copying single links just to test, and anything new that I add does not work ("Restart Download")

Spoiler:

I think I've experienced this with evilangel.com too at one point. I will send you my login credentials to both adulttime.com and evilangel.com before I post this

I'll attach my last two logs (they occurred within the past 14~ hours, but I think they will be very dense, because a lot has happened (many downloads)).

Spoiler:
14.01.22 04.51.19 <--> 14.01.22 04.49.36 jdlog://9863925302851/

Thank you

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 14.01.2022 at 17:16.
Old 14.01.2022, 17:15
Community Manager

Quote:
I should mention that I am currently crawling adulttime.com, but unfortunately, every while, a (big) batch of the links added would get an error and tell me "try restarting".
Please send your adulttime.com login credentials to support@jdownloader.org.
Please also include example URLs (= URLs you've tried to add to JD).

Quote:
jdlog...
In this case it's more helpful for me to have your account and testlinks than to work with logs especially because I've already changed the adulttime codebase when I fixed wicked.com so you and me are running on different versions at this moment.

Please either post smaller screenshots or surround them with a SPOILER tag so you don't break the formatting of this forum thread (it's not 100% your fault - our forum software is old and doesn't scale them down).
I've edited your post accordingly.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.01.2022, 17:38
Community Manager

Regarding your mail:

evilangel.com:
I was unable to reproduce any of your reported issues.

adulttime.com:
Due to this required security code, I wasn't able to login.
It is not enough to authorize the session for me - you need to temporarily do the following to be able to let me use that account:
Add an e-mail forwarding rule for the email address you've used for adulttime.com and forward all emails containing these security codes to me: psp@jdownloader.org
Once I'm done working on this, you can delete that forwarding rule again.

Both websites:
You didn't include any example URLs.
Please provide example URLs which are failing in your JDownloader.

Please keep in mind that we do not provide support during the weekends.
I'm off now. Have a nice weekend!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.01.2022, 17:45
JD Beta

I've authorized your device and will create a forwarding rule

Here's a list of AdultTime failed links copied directly from my current list on JD:

As for EvilAngel, I could not reproduce the issue either (it admittedly does not occur as often as AdultTime, so when it does happen, I will update you, but for now I only have AdultTime)

Have a lovely weekend
Old 14.01.2022, 18:03
Community Manager

Fixed adulttime.com download of:
- 360p quality
- Items with "unknown" quality identifiers

---

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.01.2022, 20:02
JD Beta

Update:

Okay, so some items are downloading from the site but others aren't.

I have gotten this error message from some of the links I posted above, when I try downloading from the website itself rather than JD:
Spoiler:

It says that I have reached my download limits, right?

The funny thing... is that some of the download links that I have added previously have resumed downloads sometime this past hour ago after I reset them. However, the links above still don't download. So, basically... some downloads have resumed, but other still persist to fail (probably because of the limit).

Spoiler:

Maybe it's because the limit is registering on some downloads but not the others? I don't know. But it leads me to believe that the download limit can be bypassed, or that there's a workaround to it.

Links that resumed download:

Links that still don't work, despite trying to reset them and remove then re-add them:

Notes:
1. Most download links were added at around the same time, nothing changed about them (I haven't re-added any of them since I posted here and I didn't rerun the linkgrabber, I only reset the downloads). The only links that were re-added later were a few (removed from Downloads then re-added)
2. All downloads from AdultTime have stopped at the time I posted my initial comment, all with the same "Try restarting" error.
3. I have to mention that the links that are failing and giving me a "limit reached" error are all from **External links are only visible to Support Staff**this "channel". Whereas the downloads that have resumed are from **External links are only visible to Support Staff**this channel. I don't think this is relevant (reason is in the next point), but I thought I'd mention it just in case (I thought maybe they outsource/host the videos/downloads from another place or something).
4. When I try to download the videos that are currently downloading on JD, and also the videos that have been downloaded successfully in JD in the past hour, via the website, I still get the error "limit reached". So... the same videos that are downloading now and have been downloaded bypassed the limit? I'm not sure what to make of this.
5. Starting the download of newly added links from AdultTime.com sometimes works sometimes doesn't (when it doesn't, it's the same reason as all the rest, the same "Try restarting" error), I really can't make out the reason. I have tried

Here's my latest log (hopefully not too big, but probably is)

Spoiler:
14.01.22 18.39.42 <--> 14.01.22 20.43.28 jdlog://8073925302851/

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 17.01.2022 at 17:42. Reason: Removed LOGLINK tag and added SPOILER tags for images
Old 17.01.2022, 17:46
Community Manager

You didn't understand what I ment by using SPOILER tags for images.
I've once again edited your post.
You can go into the edit view again then you'll see what I mean

Quote:
It says that I have reached my download limits, right?
Yap looks like a serverside limit which our plugin cannt detect/handle yet.

Quote:
The funny thing... is that some of the download links that I have added previously have resumed downloads sometime this past hour ago after I reset them.
Links that still don't work, despite trying to reset them and remove then re-add them:
We haven't released any updates yet...

Please wai for our next set of CORE-updates, try again and post further feedback for all issues that you can still reproduce after the mentioned update.

---

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 17.01.2022, 18:28
Community Manager

Regarding your log / limit issue:
Please do the following:
1. Make sure you can reproduce the limit issue.
2. Restart JD and let a couple of links run into "plugin out of date" error
3. Upload a new log - select only the timeframe beginning from your JD restart

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 17.01.2022, 23:37
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
You didn't understand what I ment by using SPOILER tags for images.
I've once again edited your post.
You can go into the edit view again then you'll see what I mean
Oh yeah, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about that.

Quote:
Yap looks like a serverside limit which our plugin cannt detect/handle yet.
About that. The funny and interesting part about that, is - like I mentioned - some downloads are resuming despite the limit. The same downloads that are resuming still show "limit reached" error on the website, but they are resuming. So there is a workaround, but I'm not exactly sure how it's working.

My personal wish (like I mentioned in the feature request thread, is if the downloads wouldn't stop, and that JD would keep on retrying to download before stopping. As in, it would go down the list one download at a time, and if a download has an error, it would go back to it when it has finished the list. Sort of like how in music or video playlists you have the "repeat" button, but instead of repeating one song (retrying the same download over and over before moving to the next one), it would repeat the entire playlist after it finishes it (so if it saw that one download has failed, it would move to the next and the next, then at the end it would come back to the failed one to retry again).

Quote:
We haven't released any updates yet...

Please wai for our next set of CORE-updates, try again and post further feedback for all issues that you can still reproduce after the mentioned update.
Of course, of course, no worry, I fully know that. I just thought I'd send my feedback anyway, before you release your next update (can't wait!)

And finally, I exited JD (so that the log timer resets, because the last log was **External links are only visible to Support Staff**28 hours long and involved thousands of links) and tried to recreate my problem as best I could. I re-grabbed the links and started the download. They all failed with the same error.

Here are the links I added (for reference):

Here is the log (only 7 minutes long, hopefully it means it's not too congested):
Spoiler:
18.01.22 00.30.25 <--> 18.01.22 00.37.14 jdlog://5193925302851/

And hey. You don't get enough thanks around here. Thank you for everything
Old 18.01.2022, 00:51
Community Manager

Quote:
About that. The funny and interesting part about that, is - like I mentioned - some downloads are resuming despite the limit. The same downloads that are resuming still show "limit reached" error on the website, but they are resuming. So there is a workaround, but I'm not exactly sure how it's working.
Without a log/links/more info it's really hard to answer this properly.
Your issue might be caused by a mix of some kind of global limit + rate-limiting:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rate_limiting

Quote:
My personal wish (like I mentioned in the feature request thread, is if the downloads wouldn't stop, and that JD would keep on retrying to download before stopping.
As already said, a "doesn't work for unknown reason, let's retry unlimited times" handling will not be added!

Quote:
And finally, I exited JD (so that the log timer resets, because the last log was 28 hours long
Yes because your JD session was 28 hours long.
This is why the log instructions I've linked say:
Quote:
1.[...]Restart JDownloader and make sure that you recreate the issue you are having so that it gets logged.
Quote:
Here is the log (only 7 minutes long, hopefully it means it's not too congested):
I've added limit detection.
Once triggered, it will temporarily disable your adulttime.com account for 1 minute until it tries again.
You should add an account usage rule for adulttime.com otherwise you may end up getting the status "Skipped - account missing" whenever the limit is reached.

---

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 18.01.2022 at 00:52. Reason: Added default text to inform users about CORE-updates