JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 30.09.2010, 22:45
aumaster

Exclamation Filesonic.com plugin broken

The parser for links from filesonic.com seems to broken!

After the onlinecheck for the link is done, the parser removes any information about the file extension.
This occurs, if the filename contains TWO or MORE NUMBERS (i think).

Here's a sample:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Instead of showing the correct filename "Das_gezeichnete_Ich_-_Du_Es_und_Ich_(2010).rar" it becomes "Das_gezeichnete_Ich_-_Du_Es_u" after the onlinecheck and it can't be downloaded!

Greetings, aumaster

P.S.: The action log shows nothing concerning this issue...
Old 30.09.2010, 22:47
Baby Loader

Hmm, cannot delete post.

I see issue in International version.

Last edited by mylogon; 30.09.2010 at 22:49.
Old 30.09.2010, 23:01
aumaster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylogon View Post
Hmm, cannot delete post.

I see issue in International version.
Thanks mylogon, my error!

I will repost this issue in the " International Filesonic problems thread"...
Old 30.09.2010, 23:03
aumaster

Exclamation Filesonic parser seems to be broken

Sorry, this might be a double post...

The parser for links from filesonic.com seems to broken!

After the onlinecheck for the link is done, the parser removes any information about the file extension.
This occurs, if the filename contains TWO or MORE NUMBERS (i think).
Perhaps a regex problem?!

Here's a sample:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Instead of showing the correct filename "Das_gezeichnete_Ich_-_Du_Es_und_Ich_(2010).rar" it becomes "Das_gezeichnete_Ich_-_Du_Es_u" after the onlinecheck and it can't be downloaded!

Greetings, aumaster

P.S.: The action log shows nothing concerning this issue and i'm using a premium filesonic account...

Last edited by aumaster; 01.10.2010 at 03:02.
Old 01.10.2010, 00:24
littlebitz

Hello,

I'm having the same issue as the original poster, although the " no internet connection?" error only occurs in certain hosts sites ( like Zippyshare), in others I am getting a "File not found", even though it works perfectly when I manually copy/paste the link into the browser.

I have reinstalled everything, and added the Java.exe, javaw.exe and Jdownloader.exe into my AV/Firewall as recommended. I don't know what else to do at this point.

I'm running the latest Jdownloader + reinstalled Java to the latest version
AV - NOD32 AntiVirus 4 - Windows Firewall

Here is the Log I took, I hope I did this right.

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/13756

Thank you, any help would be much appreciated.

Edit: I would like to add that this is a recent issue. I've been using this very helpful program without a problem until today/yesterday. I did change my AV to NODS 2 days ago, before that I was using Webroot, just wanted to mention that here in case this made a difference.

Edit again:

I changed my AV/Firewall app to see if this will fix the problem, ZoneAlarm/Microsoft Security Essential, but I'm not seeing a difference. When I try downloading from the site 4shared.com, I'm always getting the "file not found", even though I can download it from a browser, and for Zippyshare, "No internet connection" OR "plugin error" (out of date) message. I have no problems downloading from Mediafire, Megaupload, Boxnet, rapidshare and so on.

Last edited by littlebitz; 01.10.2010 at 06:34.
Old 01.10.2010, 02:07
PCTools

Updates, etc... Are a failure.
Old 01.10.2010, 09:02
Tornado

aumaster is right. Some filesonic links are shortened. But this seems to be a cosmetic problem. I could dl some of these files successfully nevertheless.

The bigger problem is that filesonic may not detect the sucessful end of the previous transfer. I rechecked this with my browser and only when I clicked "cancel current download" (which had already finished) on the filesonice webpage (right before the catpcha would show up), another transfer could be startet.

mero
Old 01.10.2010, 09:45
remi

Cool

Please, read about ''how to solve connection issues".
Old 01.10.2010, 10:04
tomstom

Exclamation Filesonic.com premium reports "No traffic left" - which is wrong

Hello

in the JDownloader -NIGHTLY- Build 12718, FileSonic.com premium doesn't work: JDownloader always reports "No traffic left" (which is wrong) and "Account is correct" (which is right).

Kind regards,
Tom
Old 01.10.2010, 10:46
remi

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?

If you've an account, please send the account data to support@jdownloader.org.
Old 01.10.2010, 19:38
littlebitz

Thank you for the reply!

I have already added the Java, Javaw and Jdownloader.exe to my AV/Firewall but I am confused about how to " Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner" for my Microsoft Security Essentials and ZoneAlarm Firewall. Does anyone know how I am to do this? Only thing I can think of by looking at the setting is to globally turn OFF the real-time protection but that seems kind of dangerous, don't we need some sort of AV while surfing the net?

I would also like to mention that, I do not have a problem with most hosting sites, just a couple, there for, could it truly be my AV that's at fault?

Zippyshare, and 4Shared.com are the sites with the weird errors and they're not always internet connection related. I'm getting a Plugin error, File not found OR Internet Connection errors. As I mentioned above, when I copy the address into the browser I'm able to download the files, so something is definitely wrong with my Jdownloader.

Thanks!

Edit to add (again! lol) :

Since I am on a new AV/Firewall, I will collect another Log and post it tonight. Thanks again!

Last edited by littlebitz; 01.10.2010 at 19:55.
Old 02.10.2010, 00:32
JD English Support (inactive)

1) The truncated file names are due to FileSonic. It only allocates a short amount of space on the screen for file names. This does not affect download (at least it hasn't in the past). Look at this in a browser.

2) Please update JD (restart twice).

3) If you are still having problems with JDownloader's FileSonic interface (plugin), please post at least three links that work in a browser and upload a complete log showing JD using the links. Also include the plugin version from the Hosts table in Settings, and whether you have a free or premium account. If you have a premium account, please e-mail your FileSonic login and a link to your post to support@jdownloader.org.

Please read the Hoster Plugins Rules document for more information. To get a link to a post, right click on the post number above the message and copy the link/shortcut/url/target (depending on the browser).

Last edited by drbits; 02.10.2010 at 01:20.
Old 02.10.2010, 04:30
littlebitz

OK, I took new logs and actually read what it said lol.

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/13866

For the past 2-3 days, I can't get anything to download from Zippyshare or 4shared. From reading the other threads, JD are aware of ZIppy but I didn't see anyone discussing 4shared. Is it safe to say I can stop messing with my AV/Firewall?

From my log:

19 10/1/10 9:47:48 PM - WARNING [java_downloader] -> The Plugin for 2shared.com seems to be out of date(rev12369). Please inform the Support-team http://jdownloader.org/support.
19 10/1/10 9:47:48 PM - FINEST [java_downloader] -> -->**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Thank you!
Old 02.10.2010, 06:39
Dub2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Berman View Post
You are not alone. I get the same messages that you do. I have tried reducing d/ls and connections and I have even tried using Firefox as my default browser. No change.

If you all remember Filesonic really messed up when SharinigMatrix became part of it. It took them 11 days to update my Premium Account! They do not reply to emails and probably don't care a damn! They don't seem to realize that they will lose paying customers.

My solution is that in 10 days time I will replace Filesonic with a more stable "sharer"!

So, the present mess of cloning and plug-ins is probably not the fault of JD but lies at the door of Filesonic!
If it is there problem (Filesonic) Do you think they will extend all premium accounts? It sucks to pay for something you can't even use

Last edited by Dub2k8; 02.10.2010 at 14:52.
Old 02.10.2010, 06:48
Dub2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?

If you've an account, please send the account data to support@jdownloader.org.
Here is my pastebin link:

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/13874
Old 02.10.2010, 11:54
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebitz View Post
I can't get anything to download from Zippyshare or 4shared. ....
The Plugin for 2shared.com seems to be out of date
Why do you post issues about three different plug-ins in a Filesonic thread?

Please read "RULES: Hoster-Plugins".

Last edited by remi; 02.10.2010 at 11:56.
Old 02.10.2010, 12:08
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub2k8 View Post
If it is there problem (Filesonic) Do you think they will extend all premium accounts? It suck to pay for something you can't even use
I would wait with extending your account until filesonic.com are stable again. This might take several months.
They bought the struggling sharingmatrix and if they keep struggling they might be bought at their turn.
Old 02.10.2010, 14:55
Tatanka

What about captcha? I must everytime write something. I'm free user, and my ip is from USA. Sorry for my english. I'm learning now...
Old 02.10.2010, 15:01
remi

Please, read the first post of jD's most popular thread, the captcha thread.
Old 02.10.2010, 19:47
littlebitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Why do you post issues about three different plug-ins in a Filesonic thread?

Please read "RULES: Hoster-Plugins".

Actually, I was confused about that as well, since I didn't start my post in this particular thread. Apparently, it was moved here from the "no Internet connection error ....again!" thread from another forum/section by a mod?

Last edited by littlebitz; 02.10.2010 at 19:59.
Old 03.10.2010, 21:00
Optimas

Filesonic Plugin work fine now

Last edited by Optimas; 03.10.2010 at 21:22.
Old 03.10.2010, 21:03
amolad

Default Hotfile and Filesonic "Hoster Problem - 10 Min"

Same problem as some others have, which just started in the past few weeks.

On Hotfile and Filesonic.
(They both worked before.)
"Hoster Problem" and then 10 min wait.
And then the same thing all over again.

I've done all the suggested fixes in the other postings:
I've set my downloads to 1.
I've turned off my AV and Firewall, etc.

HOWEVER--they seem to work late at night, maybe when there aren't so many people downloading. You just have to type in the captha words, as previously explained.

This familiar to anyone? Any suggestions? Or do I have to wait like everyone else for fixes?
Old 04.10.2010, 12:39
Dave61

Hi,

after a gap without it, I just installed JDownloader on a new Mac.

Tried to enter Filesonic premium account details but it is not in list and I cannot find it on website.

Could someone help please.

Thanks, Dave
Old 04.10.2010, 17:03
Dave61

Default Solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave61 View Post
Hi,

after a gap without it, I just installed JDownloader on a new Mac.

Tried to enter Filesonic premium account details but it is not in list and I cannot find it on website.

Could someone help please.

Thanks, Dave
Re-downloaded & re-installed = problem solved. I am confused but happy.
Old 05.10.2010, 20:11
xteca

Default Plugin error (out of date)

Me sale este error al intentar descargar
Plugin error (out of date)
Old 06.10.2010, 14:35
zivshosh

echo, I'm also premium in filesonic (god knows why) and I got funny behaviour of parts,
but then I noticed in settings/host/premium that filesonic was grey.
after refresh and inserting urls again everything started running as it should
perhaps it will help someone
The annoying thing about filesonic is that it cuts names of long parts so that it looks as if I'm trying to download 20 times, say, the same part.
There is a clumsy solution, of course, to move downloaded parts of of their folder and unrar the final set of rars on your own. But it is a lengthy and slow solution.
I'm sure it is not a problem of jdownloader. Other hosts do not cut long file names.
Old 06.10.2010, 18:19
zivshosh

Jiaz advice to change Max.Dls. to 2 worked for me (filesonic premium)
Thanks again, Jiaz.

Moderator's Note: Please do not double post. Edit the old post. Insert a row of dashes and then the next message. (drbits)

Last edited by drbits; 07.10.2010 at 10:14.
Old 07.10.2010, 10:12

@ zivshosh,

The truncated file names are only effective for display. The correct files are downloaded with the full name.

I have not tested automatic extraction with truncated RAR file names. Have you?
Old 07.10.2010, 14:42
zivshosh

this is not what happens with my jdownloder.
the first one comes ok, the next one is greyed (diasbled) because file already exists.
What I do is this: after each downloading, I move the file from the folder to an outer folder. At the end, after I have all parts, I unrar them myself.
This is annoying.
It does not happen with everything I try to get from filesonic, only when part file names are long.
Of course I tried to update by force (two restarts, as I read in previous posts) but nothing happens. My jdownloader is updated.
Can anything be done?
thanks
Old 07.10.2010, 20:48
aumaster

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by zivshosh View Post
this is not what happens with my jdownloder.
the first one comes ok, the next one is greyed (diasbled) because file already exists.
What I do is this: after each downloading, I move the file from the folder to an outer folder. At the end, after I have all parts, I unrar them myself.
This is annoying.
It does not happen with everything I try to get from filesonic, only when part file names are long.
Of course I tried to update by force (two restarts, as I read in previous posts) but nothing happens. My jdownloader is updated.
Can anything be done?
thanks
Thanks for posting this thread! I've the same problem and posted it in other words, with another explanation,
but it's the EXACTLY the same problem (even with a sample link) here:
http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...&postcount=281

But nobody seems to understand us...

P.S.: This seems to be NOT a premium account issue!

Last edited by aumaster; 07.10.2010 at 21:05.
Old 08.10.2010, 11:31

SOLVED

Bug Ticket number 2522

Last edited by drbits; 09.10.2010 at 03:40.
Old 08.10.2010, 14:41
PCTools

Again this Filesonic is a pain, and will never be purchased again.

The best filesharing is Hotfile.

Have not been able to download a "full" file from Filesonic in over two weeks with JD.
Old 08.10.2010, 16:50
zivshosh

Default filesonic problem solved?

Starting this morning I've been able to download from filesonic (as premium) with jdownloader without any problem.
No filenames cut, more than 2 dls. simultaneously.
The reason?
maybe few jdownloader updates that did not exist yesterday (tried to update few times, double restart, jdupdate.jar - no updates came yesterday)
thanks
Old 08.10.2010, 16:54
Community Manager

Filesonic threads merged.
Please STAY in this thread!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 10.10.2010, 13:19
manight

Lame question forgive me...
Since I'm having the "truncated filename" issue with filesonic. Where and how can I download the filesonic fix plugin?
Thanks in advance

EDIT: Sorry I didn't read before "Repaired or new Host and Decrypter plugins will be integrated into JDownloader with the next normal plugin update".
Anyway I still have the problem. In the Jdownloader download list I see truncate filenames. Now it seems they are "fixed" to real names upon download complete but yesterday night they were not fixed... I suppose because I just had downloaded Jdownaloder and so even if it updated with all latest plugins I had to restart it?

Last edited by manight; 10.10.2010 at 13:34.
Old 11.10.2010, 00:28

That is correct. JDownloader downloads new updates when you start it, but after it has loaded the plugins. You have to restart JDownloader to activate new plugins.

If you are waiting for a fix, use File->Restart 2 times. I suggest that you do this two times a day.

You can download any new updates with the Check for Updates toolbar icon. You can add this with the User Interface->Toolbar Manager. Tick the box marked Update. Watch the progress of the downloads, because "Trivial" updates will not ask you to restart JDownloader.
Old 12.10.2010, 22:55
Polish Supporter

From polish forum:
Better filesonic message handling:
For free user, files >400MB are reported as: "Hoster problem? Wait 09:59" ("Problem z serwisem hostingowym. Oczekiwanie 09:59") and then jD starts counting down to zero and tries again.
jD should report: "File only for Premium User" ("Plik dostêpny jedynie dla u¿ytkownika Premium") or similar message.

Example link:
Spoiler:
Old 13.10.2010, 08:50

Bug Report 2536
Old 16.10.2010, 16:08
JD VIP

Not sure how to search this if its been addressed here but I'm finding the capatchas for Filesonic are only showing up for a few seconds and often not being common words they disappear before I can type them correctly?

Any chance at least of increasing the time they display?
Closed Thread