JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 25.03.2023, 22:03
Super Loader

Default Theme Reverts After Updating?

Wondering if anyone else experiences this, or if anyone knows a fix. It's a very, very small inconvenience, but I thought I'd bring it up. Basically, every time JD2 gets updated, after it restarts itself and comes back up all the colors/theme I had set for my JD2 reverts to the generic/basic color/theme. Simple fix though, I just manually close JD2 and open it back up and bam, my color/theme is there. Am I alone i this?
Old 25.03.2023, 22:22
Giga Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjikari View Post
Wondering if anyone else experiences this, or if anyone knows a fix. It's a very, very small inconvenience, but I thought I'd bring it up. Basically, every time JD2 gets updated, after it restarts itself and comes back up all the colors/theme I had set for my JD2 reverts to the generic/basic color/theme. Simple fix though, I just manually close JD2 and open it back up and bam, my color/theme is there. Am I alone i this?
Hi enjikari.Sorry I cant answer the theme issue since I dont change it but wondering if you have the same problem with the File Resume not working as it resets back to zero .
Old 26.03.2023, 15:48
JD Supporter

@enjikari: This issue has been fixed long long time ago. Can you please provide some more information about your setup? What theme have you setup? Just selected a different theme or customized some more/other theme/laf settings as well?
Then I try to reproduce the issue.