JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Problems & Bug Reports

Old 28.11.2022, 01:46
Modem User

Default Jdownloader with 1Fichier errors

I have a premium 1Fichier account and when I put in api I get "download limit has been reached" even though I have not downloaded anything at all. The accounts page shows "Account is ok:Premium account" when I disable API and put in username and password it says I need to refresh link because there is an error. Please help.
Old 28.11.2022, 10:59
Modem User

Default 1fichier.com Premium - Download limit has been reached

Hello!

Since one of the last JDownloader updates from last week, I can't download anything from 1fichier.com anymore with my premium subscription.

Off course I use the API-Key, which I also changed, and checked the advanced settings:
GeneralSettings: Max Chunks Per File: 1
OneFichierInterface: Prefer Reconnect: [ ]
OneFichierInterface: Small Files Wait Interval: 10
OneFichierInterface: Use Premium APIEnabled: [x]
OneFichierInterface: Prefer SSLEnabled: [x]
OneFichierInterface: Max Premium Chunks: 3 (also tried 1 but didn't help)
OneFichierInterface: Global Request Interval Limit 1fichier: 2500
OneFichierInterface: Global Request Interval Limit API1fichier: 2500

No changes made any difference. I also contacted 1fichier support but they only told me that they don't do support for third party software. lol
Quote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> the last couple of days my JDownloader stopped downloading from you and only
> throws the error "Download limit has been reached", which is a little bit
> disturbing as I have a premium subscription. I suspect that you might have
> blocked my IP, even I can't see a reason why you would have.
> My IPs are: [...]
> So I require you to unblock those and never, ever block them again.

Hello,

We can not provide any kind of support for third party softwares

Ask their editor

Regards,
The Staff
Quote:
> It's not a problem with the "third party software" (JDownloader) as I can still
> download using the same software on another PC with a different IP!
>
> Regards,
> An annoyed CUSTOMER

Hello,

Is there anywhere on the website written that we control/manage/decide whatever/have any kind of influence on JDownloader or any other third party software ?

Use a common browser or ask JDownloader, we do not make their support !

Regards,
The Staff
So now I'm here.
Old 30.11.2022, 16:02
JD Manager

No changes from our side and only two reports, no other reports/mails/tickets. To me it looks like temp. issue at 1fichier. In case you still have issues, please provide a debug log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
Enable Settings->Advanced Settings->Log.debugmodeenabled and restart JDownloader
now remove/add the account again and after issue shows up, please create log and post shown logID here
Old 01.12.2022, 08:26
Modem User

The problem seems to be, that they put my IP on a blacklist for using my premium account on "professional services (VPN, proxies, ...)", which is BS, and I should use CDN credits to download again. I contacted their support again and never heard back from them about it. I'm still blocked but it doesn't really matter anymore as my subscription is near its end.

Actually solving paying customers problems caused by their flawed/bugged system doesn't seem to be what their support is for, it's just for dropping snarky messages at users.

But maybe you could change something in JD to show a more accurate error message to the user? On the other hand it wouldn't really matter as of the lack of their support capabilities.

Quote:
> Hello,
>
> again! I tried downloading a file using a browser, and guess what? I got this pathetic and dumb error message from your website:
> "Premium status must not be used on professional services (VPN, proxies, ...). Use CDN credits."
>
> To be absolutely clear about this: I DON'T use my account on a professional service!!! All I do is, that I use a VPS hosted by Hetzner as MY, ONLY MY (!!!) VPN and for other stuff [...]!!!
>
> So I command you to UNBLOCK my IPs ([...]) ASAP!!!
>
> Regards,
> An extremely annoyed CUSTOMER
Old 01.12.2022, 11:41
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFS8cxqkzepybKtyG4dV View Post
But maybe you could change something in JD to show a more accurate error message to the user? On the other hand it wouldn't really matter as of the lack of their support capabilities.
I need a log of such a situation in order to check and add proper handling/error message.
Old 01.12.2022, 11:44
JD Manager

Quote:
To be absolutely clear about this: I DON'T use my account on a professional service!!! All I do is, that I use a VPS hosted by Hetzner as MY, ONLY MY (!!!) VPN and for other stuff [...]!!!
@HFS8cxqkzepybKtyG4dV: Please know that VPS,VMs or dedicated server in data center are regarded as a professional service by most sites as you can *share* one account with multiple user. Such servers often have a multiple faster connection than your home connection and therefore can be abused to share the account with friends/other users.
Most sites will use IP lookups to check if the IP belongs to known VPN or end customer IP connection (cable , DSL, LTE...)...