JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 16.04.2015, 22:31
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
to the second question, probably nothing todo with how fast it happens, more than likely that each request to embedupload has a fresh cookie session, browser wouldn't.
Why do it that way?
Old 23.04.2015, 16:53
Mega Loader

wenn das Automatische entpacken mal nicht funktionierte, hatte ich bei JD1 diese
Funktion...Irgendwie vermisse ich die.
Ps. meine Einstellungen sind DEUTSCH.
Old 23.04.2015, 17:19
JD Manager

@Tanton: Rechtsklick entpacken oder Menu-Fenster-Entpacken
Old 01.05.2015, 05:38
danilo_scala

thanks team , great work, please have offline instaler jdownloader 2 64 bits? thanks
Old 01.05.2015, 05:57
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Why do it that way?
@Tyler
because tracking users via cookies is most common used against users more so than the benefit for. As soon as you have a fresh session for each browser instance means a clean result. Also means you can not track a user across IP reconnection, and that wouldn't be great with free download modes. If we are aware of cookies been able to bypass captcha events, its easy enough to cache them and reuse. I do that for dl protect decrypter and a couple others. If you make a decrypter post about this, with example links and even the cookies required I'll add support for you.

@danilo_scala
sorry only live installers due to the content changing in JD2 on the day to day basis. I covered it here previously

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
offline installers wont come as I see it. Mainly due to the amount of data in JDownload that changes at the day to day level. Our installers would be out of date quickly, and become troublesome to maintain. It would also mean you would download the installer say ~100meg for arguments sake. After installing you would then have to update all out dated components, if the installer is old it could be up to 90% so you would then download another 90meg. Resulting in wasting our bandwidth and yours along with your time!

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 02.05.2015, 14:26
JAQUEBAUER

Default Please Keep version 0.9.581 alive in the new V 2

I find the new beta version V 2 to be overly complicated. Its like a brand new product, and the changes are such that the new commands not readily intuitive to the user. Its the Jdownloader I knew and like turned inside out and upside down. Some commands are buried 1 or 2 levels down the menu structure. And there is no quick and easy way to stop one or a all downloads at once. I do not see any improvements in the core functioning, and so it appears to me that the changes are bells and whistles, not necessarily needed.

You had a fantastic product, and I see the new beta version as having an overly complicated user interface that does nothing to serve the basic function of JDownloader. Perhaps I am in the minority. Maybe you should ask your users how they feel. I am not a cyber geek, but I am also not a layperson. I am technically competent and feel that in most programs a simple user interface and command structure is better for the 98% of the general public.

Thanks.

Jaque
Old 02.05.2015, 14:33
Community Manager

Merged JD2feedback.
@JAQUEBAUER
Thanks for your feedback.

We are still working on a better default configuration and also on a "V1 config".
JD2 is very customizable when it comes to design AND usability.
As a proof that it is indeed possible to change a JD2 to look- and feel like a JD1, I made this configuration some time ago:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...&postcount=743

Keep in mind that its only a proof of concept.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 02.05.2015, 15:12
English Supporter

@JAQUEBAUER
new commands? command line is the same 'java -jar JDownloader.jar --help

the GUI previous layout/design has been kept with new features added, these features have been added because users requested them. They need to be placed somewhere so this slightly changes the layout but you are able to enable/disable just about every addition.
All menu/toolbar structure can be customised see: settings > user interface

You can stop one download with disable via right click, you can stop all by clicking the stop button on the main toolbar. Just like in JD1. This hasn't changed.

We have tried to keep default interface/settings to suit the masses but this wont agree with everyone, so those will need to spend time and customise the interface to suit. Give it time and customise, get used to the new version.

We basically have stopped supporting JD1 since of december 15~ last year, that is when the last plugin updates went out.

raztoki

Old 11.05.2015, 20:59
thed00d

Quote:
Enable the Status column, then it should show up resume support (also in tooltip)
Ok, I'm being a n00b here. How do I enable it? I've tried doing it by right clicking on the colums in the downloads tab (seemed like the most intuitive thing to do), and no luck - there's just no Status column there. Then I tried going through the settings, and no luck again. Some screenshots would be helpful.

Also, is it possible to reintroduce / bring back some of the keyboard shortcuts? The one I miss the most is CTRL+U (adding new links manually).
Old 13.05.2015, 14:17
Community Manager

@thed00d
Re shortcut:
Settings --> User Interface --> See customization possibilities

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 14.06.2015, 21:52
xhobbesx

Hello, I noticed that when I select some my finished downloads on the JD2 downloads list and press delete, JD2 asks if I want to delete the files from jd list only, hd etc. I like this function as it provides a level of redundancy.

However, sometimes when I select the files and press delete, it just automatically deletes the selection on the jd list only without asking what to do. Is there a way that I can set JD2 to always ask what to do when I press delete?

Last edited by xhobbesx; 14.06.2015 at 23:51. Reason: clarify post
Old 15.06.2015, 13:38
JD Manager

Go to Settings-Advanced Settings (Entry without an Icon) and search for rly
Rly Warn Level -> set to High
Old 16.06.2015, 10:59
xhobbesx

Quote:
Go to Settings-Advanced Settings (Entry without an Icon) and search for rly
Rly Warn Level -> set to High
Thanks Jiaz! Worked like a charm!
Old 16.06.2015, 11:08
JD Manager

Thanks for feedback!
Old 17.06.2015, 17:08
PegMan

Talking

I've been a JDownloader user since the very beginning & most of the so-called improvements make me believe that you're all employed by Microsoft as you've dropped so many features from the original & added ones that only an IT nerd would even think of. The one function that I miss the most is the ability to get the ACTUAL URL of the host especially after selecting 1 of 5 or 10 from a "Safelinking" or similar service as "Properties" will only show the original Safelinking URL & not the actual host URL as was the case with the original JDownloader. Further updates on a daily basis are getting absolutely insane - once a week would be best with the option to update at User's request if wanted. Why the program will now capture non-existent URL's (Dpi or whatever that garbage is called) is waaaaaaaaaay overkill & without my favourite button (Clear All - yes I know I have the function in "Clean Up") it's an added pain to go through all of the so-called links to ensure that you don't delete something you want. One last rant, why is it that so many Captchas are virtually unreadable, namely the ones with B&W backgrounds & 15 or so characters of M's, N's, etc. that when you go to the host site & get all the unwanted pop-up's they are only requesting a 3-5 digit number that is easily readable.
In conclusion, many thanks for all your hard work over the years as I've downloaded in excess of 100 Terabytes with your software & recommend highly to all web newcomers.
:w00t::outch::w00t:
Old 17.06.2015, 17:20
JD Manager

@PegMan
Links:
1.) Select link and Ctrl+C (Copy)
2.) Select link and RightClick and Properties->Show URLS
3.) Enable "Download From" Column in Table and click into the shown URL to view all known URLs + easy LeftClick Copy to Clipboard
3.1.) Same for 2
3.2.) You can change Order of visible Link in Settings-Graphical User Interface

Captchas:
Enable BrowserLoop and BrowserSolver. Recaptcha does not sleep and tries its best to make it harder for Tools to get easy readable captchas.

Updates:
JDownloader 2 is under heavy development. Updates are installed on close (default) of JDownloader, so does not disturb you in any way.

Non existance URLs:
What do you mean? Don't understand! Please provide example links.
Old 18.06.2015, 14:33
PegMan

Talking

Here are pix of useless URL's that are displayed by JDownloader rather than the host URL that the program used to show - 2 host URL'S should be Mega & the 1 of 8 should be Huge Files - all are the topic URL's at a site. The 4th picture was to be my Captcha Settings but I subsequently found BrowserLoop and BrowserSolver in "Advanced Settings" rather than Captcha & made the changes. I do know that until recently the Properties would show anywhere from 3-10 different URL's for 1 link basically giving me URL's for the site main, TV Shows main, topic, host main URL, actual link & usually a couple of other links that appeared to be advertising. All that is now gone, but no way, no how will JDownloader2 give up the actual hosting link. Please advise & thx again.

:w00t::blink::w00t:

Last edited by Think3r; 20.06.2015 at 14:09. Reason: We do not support warez!
Old 18.06.2015, 14:45
JD Manager

Quote:
3.) Enable "Download From" Column in Table and click into the shown URL to view all known URLs + easy LeftClick Copy to Clipboard
3.1.) Same for 2
3.2.) You can change Order of visible Link in Settings-Graphical User Interface
see my comment
Old 18.06.2015, 15:41
PegMan

Talking

As you can see from the "New Example", JDownloader2 still shows the URL rather than the host URL, namely at Mega.nz. I could show you similar examples from *** also but that would be redundant, perhaps if you could download any link from any site on your own PC & let's see what shows - *** or host link. As to captcha, changes suggested now give me the easy numerals rather than the unreadable B&W numbers.:thumbup: If your link capture shows the URL, JD needs an update - if it shows the host URL then I & likely 99%+ of users need to know what advanced setting to change to get the proper info to show. I've been playing with computers & main frames since the 60's so I'm pretty good with these toys but because I learned my programming on punch cards, I'm also smart enough to realize that I don't play in "Advanced Settings" without proper guidance.:thumbup:

Last edited by Think3r; 20.06.2015 at 14:13. Reason: We do not support warez!
Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 18.06.2015, 17:42
JD Manager

What url did you add? Plain links or crypted(sharelinks,filecrypt...) from a post in that board?
Did you try to click into that URL to expand the list of known URLs? You can click into the table! Please try that as I suggested.

Visible URLs:
In Settings-Graphical Userinterface -> You can enable/disable and change order of visible URL. The URL you want to know is the last one (by default). Move it to top.
Old 18.06.2015, 18:45
PegMan

Talking

I added *** & if I input the link into a window or tab after completing captcha I get the download link namely *** from ***, however inputting the captcha with JD, I only get the GOOGLE link, every time. It's not just GOOGLE as here's picture #5 showing this link *** that shows up in JD showing the forum's URL not the 1fichier link that was inputted. Have you tried using JD with any URL you grab for a hosting file to see what shows in JD? As I mentioned earlier, I will play in RegEdit because I know what I'm doing there but never adjust advance settings so if you do get the URL of a hosting site you have obviously made changes to some setting that I & likely the vast majority of JD users will have to make unless it's corrected in an update.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by Jiaz; 20.06.2015 at 14:16. Reason: removed wrz
Old 18.06.2015, 18:58
Community Manager

Please stop posting questionable stuff and stop posting your urls with the [code tag.
The links are only to be seen by us moderators!

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 18.06.2015, 19:08
English Supporter

@PegMan

JDownloader doesn't store much in operating systems registry, so you wont find what you're looking for there. Modern browsers copy html and other shit to the clipboard when copying url. This has reference to where you copied from... and is set as the source URL. This allows you togo back to the URL you imported it from so you can find things like passwords etc. This is why you are seeing another site as the source. JD has always shown source of link > as the output URL so nothing has changed, but this feature wasn't available in JDownloader 0.9 since it wasn't even invented in those Browsers or newly created Browsers.

Old 18.06.2015, 21:25
PegMan

Talking

Jiaz's last reply supplied the answer as I 1st unclicked "Referrer" & the safelinking.com link appeared rather than the forum or *** site but still no host URL. I then unclicked "Source" & re-entered the safelinking.com link & the actual host URL shows as it used to in the original JD. I went back & added the "Referrer" back in & the host continues to show as it should - problem solved.:thumbup:

To pspzockerscene: - I was asked to post the URL's & I couldn't change it by adding #'s or whatever in case Jiaz wanted to try them. I've been using computers since long b4 you were born & been on the web since 1994. If you don't want to help, best suggestion is to keep it closed.
To raztoki: Thanks for the input but as I mentioned earlier, I've been playing with computers long before DOS & know how the web works but programming:outch: been nearly 50 years since I programmed via punch cards - I'll leave it to you younger guys & gals.

Last edited by Think3r; 20.06.2015 at 14:15.
Old 18.06.2015, 21:53
JD Manager

Just tested-> works perfectly fine. Just double click into the url shows all known urls (google, safelink, mega) or (safelink, mega) or (mega only) depening on how you added the link.

No need to change any settings! It works fine with default settings

Double click onto the url in the "download from" column and a popup will show all known urls
Old 02.07.2015, 21:39
Tornado

I just wanted to say thanx for the cool "Adopt Checksums" and "Start CRC Task" features !

Last edited by ubuntix; 02.07.2015 at 21:39. Reason: typo
Old 03.07.2015, 05:02
English Supporter

@ubuntix
coalado made adopt checkum feature for linkgrabber some time ago, but I copy pasted for for download tab, and I made start crc task =]

Old 08.07.2015, 01:41
Tornado

Sometime im really lost between JD1 and JD2...

When can we have the same interface from JD1 to JD2 ?

One thing is positiv with JD2, is lighter then JD1 about RAM
Old 08.07.2015, 09:29
JD Manager

@jdboy6: You can setup everything (icons, context menu, shortcuts...) What do you miss to change/customize? What do you miss?
Old 09.07.2015, 02:40
Tornado

i just want a look-like JD1, also easy to use, with the same options in the same places...
Old 09.07.2015, 04:33
Tornado

In JD1 dowloaded links are saved in this file -> "database.script" and "database.zip"

But where and what is this "save" file in JD2 ?
Old 09.07.2015, 09:23
JD Manager

@jdboy6: you can customize the context menu to your own needs, just open the context menu manager and change it the way you want/need it. Same goes for all buttons, actions, icons...colors and theme can be changed in settings->advanced settings

JDownloader 2 saves all in cfg folder. Lists are in downloadList.zip and linkCollector.zip files.
Old 11.07.2015, 04:28
Tornado

otherwise, i find a lot of good things in JD2, a lot of good ideas, it's lighter then JD1, the files who content all the links have more informations about each links...

i start to appreciate it...

It's possible to have a fusion of the "links files save" of JD1 and JD2 ?
Old 11.07.2015, 06:53
English Supporter

@jdboy6
not following the fusion of question, maybe you can show screen shot of jd1 and identify what you mean.

raztoki

Old 11.07.2015, 16:41
JD Manager

@jdboy -> you can open the database file from JD1 as container to import the links
Old 12.07.2015, 14:45
Tornado

But if i creat a container, it will bring me news links to download, not fill a list of links i already downloaded !

When you open JD2 for the first time, it catch all the links you save from JD1, but it never do that again !

What i imagine it's a way to open "database.script" from JD1 with JD2 and add all the info in it !

If the links exist already in JD2, it will be deleted automatically

Another things i dream about: "Check all the links already downloaded" and erase automatically all the DEAD links"

Like that you keep only links already downloaded you risk to download again

;)

Thank you guys for this great tool !!!
Old 13.07.2015, 13:09
JD Manager

Old 14.07.2015, 00:28
Philipp

Does updating to JD2 from within JD0.9 (via "Update to JDownloader 2 BETA now!"-Button) also install all the Trojans, Spyware and Browser-Hijacks? Can I get a list of those?
Old 14.07.2015, 04:18
English Supporter

@Philipp
JDownloader installers do not install Trojans or Spyware, it can install Adware at your behests (As in you agree to it within the installer). Adware offers can change your Browser home page and search engine, this is not considered Hijack as you have agreed to the terms.

To answer the question about using the upgrade option in JD1, the installer / process does not contain any Adware. This is what Appwork told me multiple times now.

raztoki

Old 14.07.2015, 09:01
JD Manager

The Upgrade Process is Upgrade Only. We only bundle optional adware with the normal installer.