JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 03.06.2011, 09:06
JD Adviser

Default Show batch reconnect script in cmd window

I want to debug my reconnect batch script. How can I make that while it is running the cmd window is open? The debug information in the JDownloader log is not showing commands live. It prints output only if a command finished. But mine sometimes doesn't so I want to see that.

Old 03.06.2011, 09:09
English Supporter

why not debug in the cmd window and not execution from jd? make sure you have echo on.
default execution in jd is 'cmd /c' you should look at cmd options by 'cmd /?' within cmd.exe (:loop much) there are plenty of options that you can choose from if you want to keep window open, etc.

take care

Last edited by raztoki; 03.06.2011 at 09:14.
Old 03.06.2011, 09:21
JD Adviser

Because when I do that, there is no problem. But sometimes the script keeps hanging. I tried it with echo on and also looked up the cmd options. But jdownloader bypasses output. To me cmd /c is the right option.

Last edited by yelador; 03.06.2011 at 10:22.
Old 03.06.2011, 10:44
remi

Cool

If the Batch reconnect method doesn't provide the facilities you want (jD probably redirects the output), why don't you try the External reconnect method?
Old 03.06.2011, 10:59
JD Adviser

Because I don't know how to use it When I put script from jdownloader batch reconnect into a batch file and put D:\reconnect.bat as a command in external, then the script works but again, I don't have a command line window for debugging.

I also tried "C:\WINXP\system32\cmd.exe /c D:\reconnect.bat" which work with Windows "run" (Win+R) but doesn't work in jdownloader external. The log doesn't give help to find the reason.
Old 03.06.2011, 11:05
remi

You don't need jD to reconnect your router. Why don't you test your script outside jD?
Old 03.06.2011, 11:09
JD Adviser

Of course I tested my script outside before and as I said, it is working there. But _sometimes_ in jdownloader it hangs and I need to find the reason. Outside I never had that problem. So I need to test it from inside of jdownlaoder. Is that so hard to understand? I need a debug window.

Ok external is now running too. With C:\WINXP\system32\cmd.exe in the command line. and
/c
D:\reconnect.bat
in each parameter line. Haven't seen that way before. But there is still no cmd window :/

Last edited by yelador; 03.06.2011 at 11:24.
Old 03.06.2011, 11:44
remi

Cool

I'm sorry, I didn't read all your posts again. Don't be angry on me - I'm just trying to help you.

Your script probably hangs because jD is waiting for the IP address to change.

If it hangs forever you might have a sticky IP address. That means your ISP gives back the same IP address.

If you really want to get output from your script why don't you write the output to a log file?
Old 03.06.2011, 13:03
JD Adviser

Sorry, its only sometimes a bit frustrating to understand each other and why a solution isn't a solution for another one

Writing output file, is the only way if jdownloader is always bypassing output and if that can't be deactivated. Ok, then that way I've also started to write a better debug for this.

EDIT: Now I know what the problem is. The way I'm resetting the internet connection leads sometimes to an ssh disconnect. And the access to my router is through an ssh connection, hence the execution of script hangs

Last edited by yelador; 03.06.2011 at 14:09.