JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 04.08.2020, 18:33
Modem User

Default Custom referer in crawljob file

I created a script that does some web scrapping and parses a certain web pages to get the (direct) download links. The script then creates a crawljob JSON file that I load into jdownloader.
It was working fine until recently the host admin decided to restrict access to files through Cloudflare if the request headers doesn't contain the website url as a Referer.
Is there a way to set a custom referer in the crawljob file?

Note: Selecting the link in the browser and using Ctrl+C and then Ctrl+V on JD loaded the link just fine. However right clicking and selecting "copy link" in the context menu gives the 403 Cloudflare error. I guess that in the first way, the referer is copied to the clipboard and imported into JD. But doing manual work in browser is not the purpose of my script.

Last edited by Necrontyr; 17.08.2020 at 21:25.
Old 05.08.2020, 07:56
English Supporter

hi to answer your query, it depends.
a) are you just deep analysing ?
or
b) do we have a plugin for said website. some plugins have url listener to additional parameter like &referrer=websiteurlencoded.

clipboard ctrl c and v will have access to htmlflavour which your browser provides additional info than say text you copied, html behind that selection is also copied to a different part of the clipboard event.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 05.08.2020, 14:59
Modem User

The website is a Wordpress blog I access though its API, get the content of the post and parsing it as html. It's a website I don't feel confortable sharing here.
The files are stored in the blog owner's private host, it's not a filesharing service.
The browser by default sends the referer when clicking in the link. The link also has referrerpolicy="origin". If I set it to "no-referrer", or remove the attribute and set a rel="noreferrer", then I get the 403. The referer must be sent via HTTP headers, setting it in GET or POST doesn't work. That's why I need JD to import the referrer from a file like it does from clipboard.

I got the crawljob template from here: https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...21&postcount=4
I don't know how hard would it be to add another field to do that.

Last edited by Necrontyr; 05.08.2020 at 15:15.
Old 17.08.2020, 21:24
Modem User

Just letting you know that I made the script to download the files too, so I don't need JD anymore. But anyway, it would be a feature that you might want to add.