JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 12.06.2022, 02:05
Black Hole

Default disable hoster plugins

so typically when I don't want JD to support a particular host, I just go to jd\plugins\decrypter and jd\plugins\hoster and delete the plugins but they are always put back when JD is updated.

It would be nice if there was a searchable list of all hosts, websites and services JD supports with a checkbox next to each that you can just check or uncheck to enable or disable that particular plugin.

The reason is that sometimes I will just select everything on a page and copy it to the clipboard or view a webpage code and select it all and copy it or do a deep analyze and I get prompted for hosts that I have 0 interest in and so being able to disable plugins for hosts or websites I don't ever want to download from with make things easier and means I can spend less time removing garbage links from JD.
Old 12.06.2022, 03:21
English Supporter

I highly doubt this will ever come. The old list was removed as it causes lag on starting JD or did in 0.9 and old nighty. Though this was before the plugin cache was developed. Please wait for Jiaz to respond accordingly.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 12.06.2022, 09:57
JD Manager

@fuknuckle: Please use Settings->Linkfilter for this.
Setup rules to tell JDownloader which links you are interested in (the hosters you want to download from) or which links you want not to process/handle (filter out those).

In case you need help with it, just let us know!
Old 14.06.2022, 13:01
Community Manager

Regarding list of supported plugins:
https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...bsites-plugins
Ignoring whole plugins/websites shopuld also be possible using the following advanced settings:
Code:
GeneralSettings.crawlerhostpluginblacklist
Code:
GeneralSettings.crawlercrawlerpluginblacklist
@jiaz
Seems like the default value of those settings should be [] but is "null".

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 14.06.2022, 15:59
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@jiaz
Seems like the default value of those settings should be [] but is "null".
will be changed with next core update
Old 28.09.2022, 06:28
Black Hole

so I am still having this issue and the link filter isn't doing jack. One of the links I want JD to ignore are shrinke.me links which come up as "cut-urls.com" when the browser captcha prompt pops up.

I created filters with variations that filter if host or source contains shrinke.me or cut-urls.com and I still get the captcha prompt. so I deleted ShinkMe.class and CatcutNet.class from the decrypter directory and I am still getting the captcha prompt so then I got really frustrated and deleted every decrypter plugin 5KB in size or smaller which worked but that somehow broke YouTube even though there were no YT plugins that I could tell among them so I put them all back

I wish when I got a captcha prompt for a URL/service, JD would tell me EXACTLY which plugins are at play so I know what to delete or filter, if I can figure out how to make the filters work.

do you have any ideas on what plugins I can delete to make JD stop pestering me about shrinke.me links? I know that deleting plugins isn't the preferred method but it works for me and is less frustrating than dealing with filters and I don't know how to get the "GeneralSettings.crawlercrawlerpluginblacklist" thing to work either. maybe some more info on how I am supposed to use that blacklist?

Here are some example links if it helps.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 28.09.2022, 10:58
JD Manager

@fuknuckle:
You can either use Settings->Linkgrabber Filter->
Code:
 sourceURL - contains - shrinke.me
or
Settings->Advanced Settings-> GeneralSettings.crawlercrawlerpluginblacklist and add cut-urls.com to it, for example
Code:
 ["cut-urls.com"]
I recommend to use the first method as it's easier to setup (you just need to know the domain) and easier to maintain. It will also work even if the plugin(name) for a site changes.

You should not delete plugins because you don't know if it's just handling a single website/domain or multiple ones.
ShinkMe.class is not handling shrinke.me links and therefore it doesn't help to delete plugins by guessing

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 28.09.2022 at 13:23. Reason: Fixed typo "shink.me" -> "shrinke.me"
Old 28.09.2022, 13:38
Community Manager

@fuknuckle
As a further explanation:
shrinke.me is part of a larger plugin called "MightyScriptAdLinkFlyDefault".
We got a support article explaining how to find names of supported websites and/or plugin names: Click

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?