JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Host Plugin Reports

Old 29.12.2016, 02:51
Black Hole

Default Force download not working when trying to start from same host? e.g. uploaded.net

I set the setting for "Maximum of simultaneous downloads per host" to 2, and tried to force-start a second download from a host that had a long-running download. However, it made no attempt to start- it says "waiting from prioritized start" in the hover text. Some hosts allow me to force start a second one even if I have the setting set to 1, but if some won't even let me try (whether or not it would actually work is immaterial, I'm testing something). I can force start in browser, and actually get a second download running on occasion (this is uploaded.to, to be specific. If I start a second download 3 hours after starting the prior one, it actually lets me download). But JD is preventing me from even trying.

- I have the checkbox checked for "Maximum of simultaneous downloads per host"

- The "Maximum of simultaneous downloads per host" is set to 2.

- I've set the "Disable start interval" checkbox in the Uploaded.to plugin- not sure if that was needed, but I've tried it either way to no avail.

logs (humongous- 5 days worth. No way to make them more targeted other than based on stop/start times?)

23.12.16 10.23.33 <--> 28.12.16 17.47.06 jdlog://1892969150841/

Links (for searching the logs, I guess)

This one was the long-running one (4-is hour download)
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

These are the 2 I tried to force-start. I eventually just skipped them to put them in the "normal" queue since the force start didn't do anything:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I've tried the same thing with Filejoker in the past with the same result. It simply makes no attempt to try and start a second download.
Old 29.12.2016, 20:43
Community Manager

Hi
Keep in mind that uploaded.net has very tight limits for freeusers.
You can only start simultaneous downloads with multiple free accounts or maybe even after the first download has been running 3 or more hours.

If you could reproduce this with other hosts without such tight limits you might have found a bug but for this case if you ask me, this looks fine.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 11.01.2017, 16:39
JD Manager

Uploaded Free is limited to 1 concurrent download. As pspzockerscene explained, this either requires multiple free accounts or multiple connections (IPs) or premium account for uploaded.
Old 11.01.2017, 16:40
JD Manager

Force downloads can only start downloads when it possible. That means the hoster must support multiple downloads in given situation (no account, free or premium account).
Old 12.01.2017, 01:50
Black Hole

As I mentioned, I was able to run 2 downloads if I started one from JD, then 3 hours later when the 1st was still running, via the browser. No login on either. I was testing something that someone told me was possible via another forum. So I was just trying to see if I could do it via JD. Apparently not, as the plugin is hard-coded to allow one and only one download if in no-account mode.

It used to be fairly common that even though a site claimed free/no account users could only download one file at a time, you could usually start a second download if the nominal "wait time" had elapsed. It's pretty uncommon now, but uploaded is one of the few it still works with. That's because they base it off when a file download STARTS, not when it ends. So, 3 hours after you start one download, you can start another, regardless of if one is still running or not. Of course they don't advertise it- it's probably exploiting a bug in their system.

It's only useful to me on those "highly restrictive sites" since they have such long wait times and slow speeds. I don't use those sites much anyway, especially on large files- just whatever I can get out of them to reduce the queue of files on better sites, or when every other mirror I've found is dead.
Old 12.01.2017, 12:01
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrown View Post
As I mentioned, I was able to run 2 downloads if I started one from JD, then 3 hours later when the 1st was still running, via the browser.
This logic is not yet implemented in JDownloader plugin. That's why the plugin is currently limited to 1 concurrent download
Old 20.01.2017, 15:34
Community Manager

Implemented it.

Make sure that you have the reconnect workaround(s) in the uploaded.net plugin settings active to avoid unnecessary captchas.
After a waittime of 3 hours, more downloads should be possible while your first started download(s) are still running.
---
[Please read]=>How/when do I get updates?
Read it carefully BEFORE complaining that something would still be not working!
Update cycles depend on your installed JD version!!

---
[Bitte lesen]=>Wie/wann bekomme ich Updates?
Bitte vollständig lesen bevor ihr euch beschwert, dass etwas immernoch nicht funktionieren würde!
Die Updatezyklen variieren je nach installierter JD Version!!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 20.01.2017, 15:54
JD Legend

Danke
Old 20.01.2017, 16:04
Community Manager

Entschuldige die späte Umsetzung - dass das geht war ja bereits länger bekannt, aber irgendwie ging das unter/wir hatten kein Ticket dafür.

Genau getestet habe ich es natürlich nicht, aber es sollte problemlos funktionieren und ein Limit ist nicht drinnen d.h. theoretisch kannst du 20 gleichzeitige Free Downloads starten innerhalb von 19 * 3 Stunden Wartezeit^^

Bei depositfiles.com ab jetzt auch - da ist die Wartezeit zwischendrin sogar um einiges kürzer.

Grüße, psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 20.01.2017, 20:25
JD Legend

Kein Problem, es ist ja nicht so, dass ich das ständig bräuchte und sonst funktionierte das Plugin ja. Außerdem gabs da dann auch noch die Möglichkeit, mit mehreren Free-Accounts parallel zu laden, wobei es da leider immer zu nicht erklärbaren Verzögerungen bei den Folgestarts kam.

In der Praxis wird es eher nicht zu 20 parallelen Downloads bei UL kommen. Dazu müsste mindestens die erste die Datei > 12 GB sein und das wird bei Free-Accs wohl eher nicht unterstützt, wenn UL überhaupt so große Dateien zulässt. Hinzu kommt, dass man bei etwa 4,5 Tagen Downloaddauer mit Verbindungsabbrüchen rechnen muss und je nach ISP schon nach 24 oder kürzer eine Zwangstrennung durch geführt wird.Solche großen Dateien will man eher nicht mit derartig niedrigen Geschwindigkeiten laden, schon gar nicht, wenn es keine Möglichkeit gibt, nach Verbindungsabbrüchen den Download fortzusetzen.