JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30.09.2012, 23:39
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio530 View Post
I think this would increase the time to give a captcha... if a user have 30 seconds to answer, now 30 to verify... and 30 to re-verify, it would be 90 seconds to start a download. And, if the verification would be sent simultaneously to two users, i think that will generate a long queue of captchas waiting to verification... I think the best way to verify a captcha is being honest (i mean this about fraud members who could click false to get the 4 credits each time).
hi,
i think i need to clearify one point : confirmation does not happen before submitter gets an answer to his captcha. it happens only after ( and if) our JD plugin detects it to be wrong and complains it to the server.

Before 1.1.8, we were decreasing the solvers credits just after complain, but now, we have another step, confirmation, which is done by a real user, before decreasing the solvers credit.

i pepared the program to be ready for sending confirmation to 5 users simultaneously, but i don't think we will need more than one. and if we need, we must send it to 3 or 5, not 2 or 4, to always be able to accept the more frequent answer by the way, i suggest the movie "minority report" to those who hasn't watched yet

btw : i discovered that confirming an answer as TRUE was causing a trouble, its fixed now. if its true, click true also remember that "1" is shortcut for TRUE button and "2" is shortcut for FALSE button