JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > General Discussion
Closed Thread

Old 11.01.2011, 12:13
CaptchaTrader

Quote:
Am I missing something here or is there some protection in place against this kind of misuse?
JDownloader constitutes about 10% or less of our total traffic volume at the moment, so this isn't a major issue.

CaptchaTrader
Old 11.01.2011, 13:31
JoeTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by hislapene View Post
anyone thought of using OCRopus for text recognition. it's from google, so the same people that make recaptcha so it might even work.
reCaptcha works like this:

1.Google takes 2 scanned words, runs them through their OCR.
2. Then they mange those images with postprocessing, to make them impossible to be recognized by OCR
3.They give users mangled images.

The problem is that you would have to essentially create software that could recognize and revert mangling filters they use and it's pretty much impossible.
Old 11.01.2011, 13:46
JoeTF

CaptchaTrader:
Looking at processing fee they way you describe, I have to agree that you are one of cheapest options (spread is quite high - from 7$ to 34$, most services only offer captchas in 5k chunks) and the only one with jdownloader support.

One question - can we share share our accounts with other people? I don't see myself burning through 5000 captchas anytime soon, so why not let other have some use out of them?

One last comment:
I think you're vastly underestimating influence jDownloader could have on your sales. Right now, only people who read few last pages of this particular thread know about your service and they are already generating 10% of your total volume. Imagine what would happen if your site was added as default solver in main distribution.

Either jDownloader operated or closely affiliated (where part of money goes to donations for jD development) could be an enormous success.
Old 11.01.2011, 13:53
Community Manager

@JoeTF
I agree to your last post.
I'm not from the captchatrader support but i think you can share your account because when using it in JD and JD reconnects you also use it with many IP's.
Also i think for captchatrader there is no reason to prevent accountsharing, also they can't when they allow you to use multiple IPs with your account.

@CaptchaTrader
I often have problems iwth the "Earn Credits" feature (using it in Firefox directly on your site):
Often it loads the captcha but then "Connection lost: Don't idle. Refresh the page to connect again.".
Maybe you can improve this^^

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 11.01.2011, 14:12
JD Manager

I'm sorry, but we probably will not implement commercial services like this. An own captcha exchange service is one of the next features anyway.

Coalado
Old 11.01.2011, 15:12
CaptchaTrader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTF View Post
can we share share our accounts with other people? I don't see myself burning through 5000 captchas anytime soon, so why not let other have some use out of them?
We don't have any problem with this. While we don't allow transferring credits, we don't mind if you wish to share accounts.

Quote:
I often have problems iwth the "Earn Credits" feature (using it in Firefox directly on your site):
Often it loads the captcha but then "Connection lost: Don't idle. Refresh the page to connect again.".
That should only occur after 30 seconds. Is your image loading within 30 seconds?

Quote:
I'm sorry, but we probably will not implement commercial services like this. An own captcha exchange service is one of the next features anyway.
My supervisor has stated that he is willing to have a portion of the profits go towards JDownloader as well as a potential discount code if JDownloader implements CaptchaTrader.

Thanks,
CaptchaTrader
Old 11.01.2011, 15:28
Hauki

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@CaptchaTrader
Maybe you can improve this^^

GreeZ pspzockerscene

I have the same problem. Could you set the time to solve to 45 sec.?

Another problem (with Firefox ) is, that sometimes my correctly solved (and shown correctly solved) captchas are not counted.
For example: I solved 6 captchas in a row and not one was counted.
Old 11.01.2011, 15:30
Community Manager

@CaptchaTrader
Usually the images load in about 2-3 seconds, maybe i didn't notice a new image was there.
You should save the "audio notice" setting via cookie, after every page-refresh i have to enable it again

@Hauki
I don't have the 2nd problem, nearly all captchas i entered were counted correctly.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 11.01.2011, 16:28
renzo87

Default (wish) bonus bank

Hi, i have a wish... i've have done a little search on the forum and i think this idea hasn't been posted yet:
it could be resumed in two word: bonus bank.
it consist in the achieving bonuses by solving the captchas of another user(or more than one), this bonus could be used in future to made your captchas solved by other users.
For example: the user 1 have 1 file who need captcha recognition but he's busy and can't solve it, so the program send his captcha to user 2 that isn't busy and he solve it, thus user 2 gain 1 bonus and he have the right to have one of his captcha solved in future by another user.
I know that this explanation is too simple and i think the implementation of the whole thing present a lot of problem, but it could be a cool feature: imagine if this plugin is used in mass, you can spend 5 minute of your time gaining bonuses by solving captchas of other users, then you can use that earned bonuses later when you leave your computer alone.
What do you think?
Thank you JD crew, keep it up! Byeee
Old 11.01.2011, 18:02
hislapene

that's a great idea. but it should have a way for the people with money to buy bonuses and sobe able to have there recaptures done atomatically by otherpeople. if you integrate this with captchatrader and profits from that going towards jdownloader and other to help developement then that would definetely be a hit.
Old 11.01.2011, 20:07
ks-30

I dont know very well english so i want to ask something about the recaptcha...!! Will be a solution or something like an update in the program to download automatically the links again like the old times???
Old 11.01.2011, 20:25
Community Manager

@ks-30
The best "solution" at the moment is captchatrader.com.
Go to their website, read the last pages of this thread, then you'll know how it works.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 11.01.2011, 21:02
Tarkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalado View Post
Oh really? Any details?
Old 11.01.2011, 21:18
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
Oh really? Any details?
No.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 11.01.2011, 22:01
Hauki

:)
Old 11.01.2011, 22:08
Hauki

@ CT: Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg captchatrader_com_captchas_solve.jpg (2.9 KB, 729 views)
Old 12.01.2011, 03:35
Arwen

@ Catchatrader,

I extract in the folder specified in the readme, but I see no sign of CT in JD ?:huh:
I can only submit on your site, and get credits, but not in JD ?

Last edited by Arwen; 12.01.2011 at 03:41.
Old 12.01.2011, 17:58
BugMeNot Account

On Linux, the CT plugin didn't work at first. Changing the linefeed/EOL encoding of captchatrader.sh from DOS to UNIX made the script functional. Now the plugin seems to be working -- at least credits are deducted from my account on CT.com
Old 12.01.2011, 23:31
Arwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathman View Post
Hey, i like captchatrader!

But I have a problem, I installed the plugin, registered on the page, put user and pass on captchatrader.properties and... Nothing happens!

In jdownloader, when I download from fileserve it asks me to enter the captcha code...

What am I doing wrong???
+1

When I run the captchatrader.bat file, I see a window flashing and disappearing in the fraction of a second, but nothing else.

Last edited by Arwen; 12.01.2011 at 23:45.
Old 13.01.2011, 01:50
Arwen

Restarting JD, CaptchaTrader does not seem to get recognized.x)

Spoiler:
------------------------ Thread: 31 -----------------------
31 13/01/11 1:46:29 - INFO [jd.controlling.DownloadWatchDog(startDownloadThread)] -> Start new Download: easy-share.com:TDSOA426122010.zip

------------------------ Thread: 35 -----------------------
35 13/01/11 1:47:33 - INFO [jd.captcha.JACMethod(forServiceName)] -> Found JAC method for the service recaptcha in directory recaptcha
35 13/01/11 1:47:33 - INFO [jd.captcha.JACMethod(forServiceName)] -> Found JAC method for the service recaptcha in directory recaptcha
35 13/01/11 1:47:33 - INFO [jd.captcha.configuration.JACScript(parseScriptFile)] -> JAC GET: C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\recaptcha\script.jas
35 13/01/11 1:47:33 - INFO [jd.captcha.JAntiCaptcha(loadMTHFile)] -> Get file: C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\recaptcha\letters.mth
35 13/01/11 1:47:33 - SEVERE [jd.controlling.JDLogger(exception)] -> SEVERE Exception occurred
java.lang.NullPointerException
at jd.captcha.configuration.JACScript.executePrepareCommands(JACScript.java:375)
at jd.captcha.JAntiCaptcha.checkCaptcha(JAntiCaptcha.java:302)
at jd.controlling.CaptchaController.getCode(CaptchaController.java:68)
at jd.plugins.PluginForHost.getCaptchaCode(PluginForHost.java:134)
at jd.plugins.PluginForHost.getCaptchaCode(PluginForHost.java:116)
at jd.plugins.hoster.EasyShareCom.handleFree(EasyShareCom.java:200)
at jd.plugins.PluginForHost.handle(PluginForHost.java:556)
at jd.controlling.SingleDownloadController.handlePlugin(SingleDownloadController.java:144)
at jd.controlling.SingleDownloadController.run(SingleDownloadController.java:673)
35 13/01/11 1:47:41 - FINER [jd.plugins.download.DownloadInterface(connect)] -> Connect...
35 13/01/11 1:47:44 - FINER [jd.plugins.download.DownloadInterface(startDownload)] -> Start Download
35 13/01/11 1:47:44 - FINER [jd.plugins.download.RAFDownload(setupChunks)] -> Setup resume
35 13/01/11 1:47:44 - INFO [jd.plugins.download.RAFDownload(setupResume)] -> Resume: 600031923 partsize: 600031923
35 13/01/11 1:47:44 - FINER [jd.plugins.download.RAFDownload(setupResume)] -> Setup chunk 0: Thread[Downloadchunk 165376000 - -1,1,main]
35 13/01/11 1:47:44 - FINER [jd.plugins.download.DownloadInterface(waitForChunks)] -> Wait for chunks

EDIT: Seems like the problem is only happening with easy-share.com

Last edited by Arwen; 13.01.2011 at 06:11. Reason: Refined problem to easy-share.com
Old 13.01.2011, 01:56
mitso

@buggsy
Cheers. Works like a charm.
Old 13.01.2011, 11:37
shisha0505

does captchatrader work with the nightly build?
I copied the plugin into the right folder but the captcha windows keep popping up although i did a restart of jd.

EDIT: oviously it is so. Switched to standard jd and now it works like a charm

Last edited by shisha0505; 13.01.2011 at 14:14.
Old 13.01.2011, 14:15
Arwen

shisha0505,

I had the same thing happening, you need to restart JD a couple of times,
in my case it even only started working after a full system reboot. (Happens with more of those captcha plugins btw....) Must be just one more issue related to Java.

EDIT: Still doesn't work with easy-share.com

Last edited by Arwen; 14.01.2011 at 18:49.
Old 13.01.2011, 21:31
fr500

To fix the linux plugin you need:

- Open jacinfo.xml on gedit, save it with linefeed as unix/linux
- chmod +x captchatrader.sh

Done! it should be on the readme was crazy about this for like an hour :D
Old 14.01.2011, 12:30
JoeTF

There is a problem where according to logs chaptatrader plugin is used, but:

1.Image does not appear on captchatrader website.
2. Thread that handled particular download GETS PERMANENTLY STUCK, making it impossible to:
-start any downloads from that host
-shutdown jdownloader

The thread will also get stuck after forced restart (kill via process explorer, no other way is possible!)

PLEASE, ADD SOME ERROR HANDING TO YOUR SCRIPT ASAP.
Old 14.01.2011, 21:47
Xythras

Hi all, may i insert captchas on the site from a pc, and jd with the addon on another pc?
Old 14.01.2011, 22:01
Community Manager

@Xythras
Yep, should work

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 16.01.2011, 11:13
kalas

Running this in linux and it works great! Got some answers that were wrong which I still lost credits for, and some of my answers were correct but I didn't get any credits. But overall it works good enough.

Right now I'm getting 2 catchas to solve every minute, which is an ok rate.

edit: it would be great if you could report certain answers that you didn't get any credits for, e.g:

Last edited by kalas; 16.01.2011 at 11:20.
Old 17.01.2011, 16:57
Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr500 View Post
To fix the linux plugin you need:

- Open jacinfo.xml on gedit, save it with linefeed as unix/linux
- chmod +x captchatrader.sh
Didn't work for me. Any suggestions?
Old 18.01.2011, 09:54
remi

Cool

You can also ask for advice on the CT site, because it's their plug-in.
Old 19.01.2011, 14:49
burgi007

Is there a possibility to turn the captchatrader Plugin off without having to move the folder?
Old 19.01.2011, 14:54
remi

You can move or rename the jacinfo.xml file only or if you want to stay in jD, you can enable "Disable automatic CAPTCHA". The second method disables all automatic captcha solving.
Old 19.01.2011, 18:27
Hauki

Problem solved.
Thanks!

Last edited by Hauki; 20.01.2011 at 02:02. Reason: problem solved
Old 20.01.2011, 14:45
waltinho

my suggestion was to place this topic as [solved] to more users came to check and adhere to the system!
Old 20.01.2011, 14:56
Community Manager

It isn't solved, captchatrader is only one of many services and it still isn't a perfect solution because it doesn't come with the official JD

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 20.01.2011, 18:12
fr500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
Didn't work for me. Any suggestions?
It worked for me on 2 installations, it's been ok for a week now here, what are your symptoms.

Did you add your credentials?
Old 20.01.2011, 21:18
Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr500 View Post
Did you add your credentials?
Yes. I've contacted them via email now; I will tell you when a solution was found.
Old 20.01.2011, 22:01
JD English Support (inactive)

Yes, you have to register for a CaptchaTrader account, answer some reCaptchas so that the account has a balance of more than 10 points (each answer was worth 7 points the last time I checked).

Then, download the plugin (in the Plugin section of the site), unzip it, read the instructions, move the files to exactly the correct directory, and edit in your login and password.

If you run out of credits, JD will just act as if you entered the wrong answer for the reCaptcha. Get more credits and it works again.
Old 21.01.2011, 21:17
InterceptoR

wish there was a way to disable this plugin with one click,

incase the user is present and wants to manually enter the Captcha for the file in his/her list ...

also if credits run out..it should switch to user input...

other than these 2 things... CT is awesome ! :D

hopefully they will update their plugin as more feedback is received
Old 22.01.2011, 06:55
remi

Cool

Please, read my post #592.
Closed Thread