JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 07.04.2019, 02:02
Black Hole

Default download speed through Google Drive, has decresed since several months ago.

Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

If I download these links, through IDM or Mipony (using parallles download, in the case of the llater) I get my maximum download speed (43,5 MB)

I used to get the same speed with Jdownloader, but since several months ago, I cannot get nothing more than 29 Mb/s
Old 07.04.2019, 02:03
Black Hole

Sorry. I posted the thread again, because I thought that links would be hidden this time.
Old 09.04.2019, 16:38
JD Manager

JDownloader doesn't influence speed at all. It downloads as fast as your system/setup allows.
Please make sure to use the same number of connections. IDM/Mipony might use more than JDownloader. As far as I remember IDM uses 8 by default. JDownloader only uses 2 by default.
Please check this and please compare speeds via Taskmanager, Network speed graphs
Old 10.04.2019, 19:46
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
JDownloader doesn't influence speed at all. It downloads as fast as your system/setup allows.
Please make sure to use the same number of connections. IDM/Mipony might use more than JDownloader. As far as I remember IDM uses 8 by default. JDownloader only uses 2 by default.
Please check this and please compare speeds via Taskmanager, Network speed graphs
I tried testing a single file with up to 20 connections, and I still get 29 MB/S as maximum speed. In the past, I was able to get maximum speed, just by using 5 connections at the same time.
Old 10.04.2019, 19:54
JD Manager

Did you check/compare with Taskmanager. When you get faster speed in IDM, then you should also get same speed in JDownloader. Can you provide screenshots to compare speed?
Old 10.04.2019, 20:49
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Did you check/compare with Taskmanager. When you get faster speed in IDM, then you should also get same speed in JDownloader. Can you provide screenshots to compare speed?
Spoiler:

I noticed that, the more files I put to download at the same, the slower my computer goes. That does not happen with mypony.
Old 11.04.2019, 10:21
JD Manager

JDownloader should not slow down your computer. That's a sign that something else on your computer messes with the downloads. JDownloader downloads as fast as your system/setup allows and we could show each single time that something on system was causing the issues.
I would suggest that we take a look at this together via teamviewer and find out what is going on/causing the slow speeds. Just contact me at support@jdownloader.org
Old 11.04.2019, 20:31
Black Hole

I decided to made another test, using a portable version of JDOWNLOADER2 this time.

In this portable version, the download speed works as it is expected.

Spoiler:

Could it be a Java related issue?
Old 12.04.2019, 09:59
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback!

Unlikely but still possible. But I don't have any logs/details about your previous/old installation so that would be just wild guessing. It can also be caused by firewall/av and with fresh installation, those no longer messing with the downloads.

There is no difference between portable/normal/manual JDownloader version. All are completely the same.