JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 16.07.2022, 03:22
Modem User

Default How to <jd:indexof> files in LinkGrabber but also keep their origin filetypes?

I tried highlight all the files in 1 package in linkgrapper then press F2 to rename then enter <jd:indexof> which index all the highlighted files but this also removed the filetypes. I also tried <jd:indexof>.<jd:orgfiletype> but this also did not work. Please tell me what I did wrong.

Basically I was just looking for a way to index (add number to the files based on the order the files were added to linkgrapper) but also keeping the filetypes. I found <jd:indexof> did just what I need but I must have done something wrong because this method also removed all filetypes.
Old 17.07.2022, 09:32
JD Manager

@th322: rename dialog has search/replace, so you will have to use (just example)
Quote:
search for - *
replace with - <jd:indexof>-$1
do not enable regex checkbox
But please know that this will NOT solve this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by th322 View Post
Basically I was just looking for a way to index (add number to the files based on the order the files were added to linkgrapper) but also keeping the filetypes. I found <jd:indexof> did just what I need ...
indexof will just add the number/index where the current link is within the package. you move to first then it will have number 1, you move to 2nd, then it will be 2 and so on.

Due to heavy usage of multithreading/other optimizations, there are no guarantees about input->processing->output order of links, so out of the box this won't be possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by th322 View Post
add number to the files based on the order the files were added to linkgrapper)
You can make use of packagizer rules, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...ame-via-anchor , to add own numbers to your links and tell JDownloader to rename the files accordingly

Last edited by Jiaz; 17.07.2022 at 09:46.
Old 17.07.2022, 09:46
JD Manager