JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Suggestions & Requests

Old 19.11.2011, 11:18
remi

Cool "Keep only selected hosts" in the context menu

In ze French forum ( the one that contains the 'archiv' ) carman555 came with the suggestion to move the menu item "Keep only selected hosts" to another place because he often accidentally selected it while he was trying to select another menu item. He also made a suggestion to ask for confirmation if this item would be selected by accident. I think this is a valid suggestion and consistent with the other delete options in the same window.

Source ( if you would like to learn some French ) : "Conserver uniquement l'hébergeur sélectionné" dans le menu contextuel
Old 19.11.2011, 12:11
English Supporter

the linkgrabber has been recoded within our next major version (just about finished now), but the adding of links don't want wont (by accident) doesn't remove the ones you left behind so all he or she needs to do is delete the accidentals and add the links he/she wants. You can now add selected or non selected links to the linkgrabber, along with a reasonably powerful inlinkgrabber filter based on hoster and file extension. The context menus can still be changed though I believe they are adequately composed currently.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 19.11.2011, 12:16
remi

I'll have to see this before I fully understand what you're describing, but does the alpha version contain a menu item that deletes links without confirmation?
Old 19.11.2011, 16:29
English Supporter

They are based on adding selected or non selected items, the remaining items within the linkgrabber are not removed from the list with these actions. So even if you add the wrong download you can remove given download and just add the items you want. Hopefully that resolves the situation. If you want to convert into French

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 20.11.2011, 10:04
remi

Thanks. I think I understand it now. I'll try to translate it to another language that I don't know well.