JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 08.09.2017, 00:41
Bandwidth Beast

Smile Unworking/Outdated or Unsupported Links

Regards,

some of them has some redirections between server that JD it's suppose to support, the case is not verifying correctly because is giving offline link and all of them that i will post are working, for example fas.li is giving offline even if links are working (online), please check, some of them i believe are outdated or not supported

links:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

thanks in advance guys!!

My Best Regards
Old 08.09.2017, 07:16
English Supporter

mitly wasn't supported now is
jzrputtbut is supported and working
pastensn unsupported
uskip unsupported
fas supported and working
cpmlink unsupported
adshort supported and working
shink supported and broken, now fixed
tupaste supported, assume working as no working link provided.
keeplinks supported and working

if it would be possible next time to just make posts about broken stuff, saves us time.

if you want support for the unsupported stuff please make sugguestion and wishes request/post

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 08.09.2017, 09:16
JD Manager

Old 12.09.2017, 00:16
Bandwidth Beast

excuse me but fas.li was not working
i give you link with multiple layers dosen't mean i'm asking to support all even if already supported, i gave you link so you could test in original way as i got it, some of them due to several redirections were not verified correctly and output was dead link, that's why i gave you like that as original source, can't test fas.li again since i lost links and you delete them
using JD 2 with core 37777

Last edited by Rickz; 12.09.2017 at 00:19.
Old 12.09.2017, 01:51
English Supporter

fas.li was working. I tested it multiple times.
if end link doesn't work then its another plugin or site without a plugin and isn't a fas.li issue.

just re-tested and works as intended.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 12.04.2018, 02:36
Community Manager

Added support for pastensn.com, uskip.me and cpmlink.net.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?