JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 01.10.2012, 20:21
mspm89

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
Hi,
check your jacinfo.xml file in captchabrotherhood folder and see if that contains depositfiles.com in alphabetically correct order. I don't know if any other mystical keyword is needed for depositfiles.com, like "recaptcha" or "solvemedia". also try updating jacinfo.xml file from solver's menu, and see if that works. don't forget to restart JD after modifying jacinfo.xml, it will not be used until jd is restarted.

Also check that folder if input.jpg is created while downloading starts from depositfiles.com.
@lelim: so that means I should check ANY host that is not alfabetically listed? That could take quite a long time depending on how many have this issue in jacinfo file. I just checked and the order is OK, so that's not the problem.

And, as I said in an earlier comment here, I immediately get an error when trying to update the file automatically from the solver.

Edit: I also checked if there was "solvemedia" and "recaptcha", and indeed there are. I'm sorry, but I'll go back to the other version until I see in this forum that the issues have decreased.

Last edited by mspm89; 01.10.2012 at 20:30.
Old 03.10.2012, 22:48
CuF

Is there a better CAPTCHA solving alternative? They seem determined to break CBH as much as possible.

Solving captchas is now worth less and wrong captcha punishment exceeds the cost of using one? Ridiculous.
Old 03.10.2012, 22:58
Community Manager

@CuF
This thread (the captcha FAQ) contains everything you're looking for!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 04.10.2012, 00:20
JodoL

@CuF
Don't worry...
In fact you will not see the "punishment" if you're acting normally.
I suppose, it's only against the "captcha-bots"
Old 04.10.2012, 08:29
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodoL View Post
@CuF
Don't worry...
In fact you will not see the "punishment" if you're acting normally.
I suppose, it's only against the "captcha-bots"
+1

I think this should not be considered as a punishment. Please don't forget that, some other user is trying to start a download when you solve each captcha. And we tell users that we will not waste their credits if their captcha is answered wrong, and we are trying to make it as true as possible, for everyone.

In fact, a wrong-solver's credits were already being reducted even before the confirmation system, but since the decision step used there, was not %100 accurate, we just added a human involved step to that process before reducing the credits, and giving the submitter of the captcha his credits back.

Also, users had one more way of earning credits.

Last edited by lelim; 04.10.2012 at 08:31. Reason: typing
Old 04.10.2012, 13:47
JD Alpha

Is this... kinda bug already known?

Of course I can just give the CBH window focus, solve blindly and hit enter.
Old 04.10.2012, 13:53
Interceptor One

lelim, can you tell us why the night-time credits have dropped to 7 with the release of the new version?

lolcat, get the newer version, the window is kinda resizable.
Old 04.10.2012, 14:16
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor One View Post
lelim, can you tell us why the night-time credits have dropped to 7 with the release of the new version?

lolcat, get the newer version, the window is kinda resizable.
at first few versions, we had users mostly from europe, and mostly from germany. then night-time credits were already 7, and some night-time captchas were not solved, because there were not much users on night time, according to euro time zone. so we increased night-time credits to 10 to give extra points to users who are online at night. but now, we have users, more uniqely distributed on asia, europe and america. so, we have enough users online 7/24. giving extra credits on some time intervals started to mean extra credits for some users, even its not night time in their country. so, we changed it back. but its still subject to change depending such criteria.
Old 04.10.2012, 16:18
wahooo

Hm, just updated to 1.8 and it seems to be much more broken than 1.7, the interface is mostly blank and does not work with higher windows dpi setting. you can stretch the window a bit so the credit bit shows up, but using the update or check plugin in jd tools causes crashes.

i even got a install error pop up when i clicked on english language choice during install.

not sure if it copied the plugin into my jdownloadr directory either, as I have it on another drive, not the default install location. i copied some files from the C:\Program Files\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood\captchaBrotherhoodPlugin to the jdownloadr F:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood

not sure if thats doing it right...
Old 04.10.2012, 17:55
Interceptor One

Quote:
at first few versions, we had users mostly from europe, and mostly from germany. then night-time credits were already 7, and some night-time captchas were not solved, because there were not much users on night time, according to euro time zone. so we increased night-time credits to 10 to give extra points to users who are online at night. but now, we have users, more uniqely distributed on asia, europe and america. so, we have enough users online 7/24. giving extra credits on some time intervals started to mean extra credits for some users, even its not night time in their country. so, we changed it back. but its still subject to change depending such criteria.
Fair enough!
Old 04.10.2012, 18:32
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahooo View Post
Hm, just updated to 1.8 and it seems to be much more broken than 1.7, the interface is mostly blank and does not work with higher windows dpi setting. you can stretch the window a bit so the credit bit shows up, but using the update or check plugin in jd tools causes crashes.

i even got a install error pop up when i clicked on english language choice during install.

not sure if it copied the plugin into my jdownloadr directory either, as I have it on another drive, not the default install location. i copied some files from the C:\Program Files\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood\captchaBrotherhoodPlugin to the jdownloadr F:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood

not sure if thats doing it right...
Hi,
we don't yet support high dpi settings like %125 or %150 :(
for the error message : You must run the installer as an administrator by right clicking on it and selecting "run as administrator". This is required on Windows 7, even if you already logged in as the Administrator user.
Old 04.10.2012, 20:23
roshambo

Resizing solved all the high dpi issues I was having, it also got rid of the JD integration error in non-default paths, thanks. Can the next version save window size between program instances?
Old 05.10.2012, 06:08
wahooo

Quote:
Hi,
we don't yet support high dpi settings like %125 or %150 :(
for the error message : You must run the installer as an administrator by right clicking on it and selecting "run as administrator". This is required on Windows 7, even if you already logged in as the Administrator user.
hm to run as administrator you need to add **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** to the registry, else it doens't show for an msi file.

it repair installed without an error.

update tools update the jacinfo still results in an unhandled exception though.
"See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'c:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchabrotherhood\jacinfo.xml'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)
at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrlDelegate(Object xmlResolver)
at System.Threading.CompressedStack.runTryCode(Object userData)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
at System.Threading.CompressedStack.Run(CompressedStack compressedStack, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrl()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
at JDJacinfoEditor.Form1.getCurrentSites(String jdCBHJacinfoFile, String& strOldSitesString)
at JDJacinfoEditor.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5456 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
JDJacinfoEditor
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Brotherhood%20Software/Captcha%20Brotherhood/JacinfoUpdater/JDJacinfoEditor.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5460 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5456 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5462 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

"

"check plugin" still does nothing.

solving captcha seems to work so far.

but anyways, thanks for removing the flash animation banner.

Last edited by wahooo; 05.10.2012 at 06:25.
Old 05.10.2012, 09:23
wahooo

Quote:
hi,
yes, this feature will make it a bit, but just a little bit, faster to earn credits.
Yes, the user who wrote the captcha answer, will lose 12 credits if he typed wrong and thats confirmed by some other user. Since he earned 7 credits in advance, he will get -5 total for a wrong typing.
The user who sent the captcha to the system will get his 10 credit back.
The user who confirmed captcha, either as tru or false, will get 4 points.

Even there is a possibility of fraud with this way, there was an easier way to abuse the system before. When our all users upgrade to 1.1.8, chance of getting a confirmation will drop, so it will not mean much thing to make an incorrect confirmation. also, i am planning, but not in near future, to make a web based screen for users to see lifecycle of his captchas and solves. there, he will be able to report an incorrect confirmation. this way, we will have a way to control the confirmations and detect if someone is constantly sending incorrect confirmation.

Bug 1 : its fixed now, but you need to download the setup from our site again and reinstall.
Bug 2 : I wrote that down, will get it fixed on next release hopefully.
Bug 3 : Thats by design i think someone who installed JD on some other folder than the default one, can also take our plugin from the appdata folder and copy it to the correct folder
issue is still this, most captcha are based one one word being readable, the other is a guess. only one needs to be right, but if the person confirming doesn't know this or care, then a captcha that passes would be marked as false.
Old 05.10.2012, 10:34
ghandy

At least here it says that both words needs to be typed in.
Old 05.10.2012, 13:11
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahooo View Post
issue is still this, most captcha are based one one word being readable, the other is a guess. only one needs to be right, but if the person confirming doesn't know this or care, then a captcha that passes would be marked as false.
if a captcha is answered with just one word, and its accepted by download site, then our JD plugin will most probably not complain it to the CBH as wrong, and so CBH will never need someone to confirm that. no problem. currently about %15 of all answers are complained.

if you enter only one word answer and this is detected as wrong, by our JD plugin, even by mistake, then you have the risk of confirmer user doesn't know or care how reCaptcha works. i can't blame anyone because he doesn't know or care how reCaptcha works, and if you are too lazy to enter both words, its your decision to take that risk.
but if you do enter both words correct, even our JD plugin mistakenly complains it as false, most probably the confirmer will mark it as true and you won't lose credits.
Old 06.10.2012, 23:57
wahooo

ok i guess that makes sense. thanks
Old 07.10.2012, 06:31
wahooo

Hm i've noticed quite a few of the "confirmation" i've been been getting are based on wrong case letter in a word. both words are spelled correctly but if one letter is upper case i guess its wrong..
Old 07.10.2012, 07:33
criss

Default I can not install 1.1.8 in "administrator"

Hi all. I have a problem is that I can not install the new version in "administrator" try everything and I get that option, I have windows 7 and administrator account but I can not .. I do not get that option

and I can not run "Update jacinfo file" and "check plugin"
Help
Old 08.10.2012, 11:23
ghandy

@criss: Try in console (Windows-Key + R) the command runas. Something like
HTML Code:
runas /user:administrator "C:\User\criss\CaptchaBrotherhood_v1.1.8.msi"
Old 08.10.2012, 14:07
wahooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by criss View Post
Hi all. I have a problem is that I can not install the new version in "administrator" try everything and I get that option, I have windows 7 and administrator account but I can not .. I do not get that option

and I can not run "Update jacinfo file" and "check plugin"
Help
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 09.10.2012, 15:00
criss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghandy View Post
@criss: Try in console (Windows-Key + R) the command runas. Something like
HTML Code:
runas /user:administrator "C:\User\criss\CaptchaBrotherhood_v1.1.8.msi"
Thanks for the advice, but I can not run in "Administrator" : (
I'll have to go back wing version 1.7
Old 10.10.2012, 00:33
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspm89 View Post
@lelim: so that means I should check ANY host that is not alfabetically listed? That could take quite a long time depending on how many have this issue in jacinfo file. I just checked and the order is OK, so that's not the problem.

And, as I said in an earlier comment here, I immediately get an error when trying to update the file automatically from the solver.

Edit: I also checked if there was "solvemedia" and "recaptcha", and indeed there are. I'm sorry, but I'll go back to the other version until I see in this forum that the issues have decreased.
Having the same error.
Old 11.10.2012, 00:13
wsdfjhui

What about apossibility to temprary disble usage of CBH in JD2? For example I have a problem with datei.to at the moment and I'd like to figur out wether JD or CBH is the problem - but it seems like to only way to disable cbh is to uninstall it. I'd like to be able to disable cbh without even restarting JD, that would be great.....
Old 11.10.2012, 13:12
ik8ozv

Please anybody can help me?
I have done how said on the first post but have some doubt.
I have edit th dbc.xml file but did not understand wher it say to put the login and password have just to add them on the end of eache requested line or i have to clear the line and just put them.
Please can anyone help me to do it correctly?
Thanks in advance.
Enzo
Old 11.10.2012, 19:33
rgysoft

Hi,
please can one help me!!
i install the CBH plugin from the official page,i install it, and restart jdownload but but it still ask me for captcha (uploaded.to), :(
Old 11.10.2012, 19:40
Community Manager

Please read the first post of the captcha FAQ:
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=8216

Greez psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 13.10.2012, 14:32
rambo_1985

hi everyone i'm new here i have used captcha brotherhood to download a 4 gb file .my only problem is when i click update jainfo file it gives update error how to solve this problem ??
Old 13.10.2012, 15:52
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo_1985 View Post
hi everyone i'm new here i have used captcha brotherhood to download a 4 gb file .my only problem is when i click update jainfo file it gives update error how to solve this problem ??
Hi,
whats the error?
can you send me a screenshot to captchabrotherhood{at}gmail.com

btw : "Update Jacinfo File" simply opens and modifies jacinfo.xml under JDownloader CBH plugi directory. You can do it manually if you want to add a new hoster.
Old 14.10.2012, 07:30
walandutpgnkurus

how to able and disable this plug in in case i want to solve manually sometimes??
Old 14.10.2012, 07:46
Veehmot

The first post:
Quote:
In captcha brotherhood, we don't and won't sell credits for money, also we detect wrong solved captchas and don't waste your credits.
The webpage now:
Quote:
You can always earn credits by solving captchas using CBH captcha solver. If you want to buy credits, we will start selling credits soon
Liars... Now you will go to economy and start destroying the system? You want to make money out of people working FREE for you?

I get it.. you sell the work of people who do this because they think it is a fair system..

You disgust me. I suggest all stop using this network.
Old 14.10.2012, 11:40
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veehmot View Post
The first post:

The webpage now:

Liars... Now you will go to economy and start destroying the system? You want to make money out of people working FREE for you?

I get it.. you sell the work of people who do this because they think it is a fair system..

You disgust me. I suggest all stop using this network.
Hi,
System is still free for those who don't want to pay.
And even its free for users, it costs me some money and time since more than a year. And system got bigger in that time, so we had to move to a better, dedicated, and more expensive server. So, some time ago, i started to think about what can be done to overcome this cost. Selling credits is the alternative which is easiest and fastest to implement. In the future, i may try to find an alternative to selling credits. But i think, each alternative will cause some complains. ( Search the forum to see users complaining about the addon installed with JDownloader, SearchMods? or something like that, i don't remember the name now )

Going to economy and destroying the system : I don't know how going to economy will destroy the system. I don't have an economy degree. In fact to keep the system healty, i am already producing useless captcha to the server, otherwise, users will have to wait much more time for captchas.

To sum up, we said that we won't sell credits, but because of the reasons mentioned above, we will sell credits. Also, option for earning credits by solving captchas is still there. I am plainspoken to the users of this system since the beginning. And its your decision to use it or not.
Old 15.10.2012, 00:15
JD Legend

at the moment, I got many errors like this one when using the solver:

What's wrong?
What can I do?

BlackSun
Old 15.10.2012, 08:37
PanicMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by walandutpgnkurus View Post
how to able and disable this plug in in case i want to solve manually sometimes??
RTFM! Sometimes reading and thinking is really hard, hmm?

Preferences->Modules->AntiCaptcha->Disable automatic CAPTCHA
Old 15.10.2012, 10:49
pterry

To install CBH 1.1.8 as administrator, open a command shell as administrator(*), navigate to the folder where you have downloaded the installer to and then run
Code:
msiexec /i CaptchaBrotherhood_v1.1.8.msi
(*)To start a command shell as administrator, hit the Windows key on your keyboard, type "cmd" (without quotes), hold down CTRL and SHIFT keys and press ENTER.
Old 15.10.2012, 17:55
walandutpgnkurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicMan View Post

is it only for CB??

before i use CB, the auto captcha is already on, and, it's still working for me to input manually..
i want to change service when CB loading too slow and my credit is zero,,so i can use 2 -3 services for auto captcha..
* i read the first page and the home page, i'm pretty sure it's not there..

i'm sorry for my stupid immoral question for great holy people like you..i'm really2 sorry..
Old 15.10.2012, 18:08
Community Manager

Please read the first post of the captcha FAQ!
I'm pretty sure you'll find a solution in there.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 15.10.2012, 23:52
Smoerp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicMan View Post

Hey gook,
I am using JD2beta and do not have that Option AND I read the F.... Manual?!

Where to disable it?
Old 16.10.2012, 15:59
Community Manager

@Smoerp
JD2 doesn't have that setting yet.
What do you want to do?

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 16.10.2012, 19:45
Smoerp

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
What do you want to do?
I want to disable CBH, so that I can enter the Captchas for my files by myself.
Actually JD2beta always want to use captchas via CBH Credit system.

Closing CBH is not enough...