JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 13.06.2012, 21:33
Polish Supporter

I think he asks for replacing space char (" ") with underlining char ("_") in Package Name.
Old 13.06.2012, 21:43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by editestowy View Post
I think he asks for replacing space char (" ") with underlining char ("_") in Package Name.
editestowy - dok³adnie o to chodzi!(The problem occurs only in JD2!)

Problem:

editestowy please translate
Problem: konto "samo siê wy³±cza" i nie wiem z jakiego powodu. Co w³±cze to konto po pewnym czasie samo siê wy³±cza albo czasami nie chce nic pobieraæ. (JD2)

JD2 download album vk very slow compared to the Nightly
jd2 - correct number of albums (work)
Why does the Nightly shows only a maximum of 18 albums?

Nightly & JD2 -> Is this consistent that there is something there works better and worse, and vice versa?

Last edited by djmakinera; 17.06.2012 at 01:26.
Old 19.06.2012, 22:06
Community Manager

The NIGHTLY is probably outdated, why are you still using it?
Also, please post example links so that i can see what exactly is wrong with the packagenames...

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 19.06.2012, 22:31
Banned

After the Nightly created this program to use. I do not want to jump to version 2 because it is "unfinished" and there is some advantage at the Nightly. Is the plugin is so dependent that does not work perfectly on Nightly? I hope and I would prefer to run on Nightly.
Old 19.06.2012, 22:34
Community Manager

The NIGHTLY is also an unfinished and unstable JD version and sorry, i have no influence on the pluginupdates of any JD version!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 19.06.2012, 22:40
Banned

Well, I will have to bother with version 2, which does not work like I want.

JD2 -
-Disables the account. What is the reason to login off an account?
-Poor download speed compared to Nightly.
-No option Copy URL ?
-So bad packagenames.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

It should be packagename:
157945515_0
157945515_00
157945515_000
157945515_157873766
157945515_151196182

It is:

157945515 157873766
157945515 151196182

Last edited by djmakinera; 20.06.2012 at 09:01.
Old 20.06.2012, 11:34
JD Manager

please send me some example links and username/password and i will fix/check it

-disables the account: must be a bug, needs to be fixed
-download speed is EXACTLY the same (please provide some screenshots for prove)
-select link and ctrl+c or rightclick show urls
-packagenames are getting cleaned or a bug, need example links to check/fix this
Old 20.06.2012, 19:33
Banned

Deleted

Problem: My user account is sometimes automatically disabled.

Last edited by Lram32; 21.01.2014 at 20:24. Reason: merged posts
Old 21.06.2012, 18:26
JD Manager

thanks
I've updated the plugin to keep the old packagenames and also updated decrypting speed alot. I've also fixed a login issue with accounts (that maybe caused the account disable)
Old 21.06.2012, 18:37
Banned

updated decrypting speed
-Note:. Do not change anything. This must be how it was before. (1,5 second)

http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...&postcount=347

Last edited by djmakinera; 21.06.2012 at 18:40.
Old 21.06.2012, 18:41
JD Manager

Yes, I've changed other things to speed up
Old 21.06.2012, 18:50
Banned

packagename - still incorrectly shows. Unless you JD/plugin are not yet in the new changes?
Old 21.06.2012, 18:53
JD Manager

the update just went live
Old 21.06.2012, 18:57
Banned

Yes have updated. Tested and is still bad.

1. underscore the lack of space
2. missing zeros
Old 21.06.2012, 18:58
JD Manager

the update went live about 2 secs ago
Old 21.06.2012, 19:03
Banned

Yes, now it's fine, packagename good.
If I see a mistake even to write...

Edit: 2012-06-24
Problem:

I tested the links. Pasted all links at once. I started to parse all the links.
Number of repetitions of 4.

Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The 1 time showed: 1702
The 2 time, showed: 3273
The 3 time showed: 4264
The 4 time showed: 3956

I can not determine exactly which links cause a problem because it is a random links!
Why every time it shows what else? Is it possible to fix this?

Edit 25/06/2012

Sometimes Not working vk.com/albums Error : nothing found!
(Most problems on the first account. The second account (which gave the developers) is a little better. I do not know what does it depend?)

Last edited by djmakinera; 25.06.2012 at 20:35.
Old 25.06.2012, 21:48
Community Manager

I need to know which links are missing.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 25.06.2012, 21:50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
I need to know which links are missing.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

The spoiler are the links (previous thread). I can not tell which files are missing because each time gives a different result (files).
____

can try these links(paste ALL parse link). Test if every time it does not show a different number of files

Last edited by djmakinera; 25.06.2012 at 21:53.
Old 03.07.2012, 01:07
Community Manager

I only tested one link but for me it seems like it's working fine.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.07.2012, 01:15
Banned

One link is not enough to test. Please try the majority of links (eg parsing, do 5-10 times and compare the results (number of files found)
Old 03.07.2012, 01:22
Community Manager

Added a new logger for the next update:
"Decrypting " + numberOfEntries + "entries for linktype: " + type

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.07.2012, 01:24
Banned

Example 50 pasted links. Parse into effect until the number of files found albums or not increased. For example, in the beginning was 500 and after repeated parsing has grown to 15,000 so it is a bug somewhere (missing links, packages, individual photos)

Are these entries make a difference? Is the plug will continue to lose packets during parsing?

In older versions (there some time ago) it was not that drastic situation that the number of files has been lost. Certainly not parse then "albums" and only the first album |VK.COM/albumID_0| Initial and repeated parsing and did not show that the files were lost. Unfortunately, the version of the JD 2 these defects occur.

Last edited by djmakinera; 03.07.2012 at 01:33.
Old 03.07.2012, 01:32
Community Manager

If there is no bug in the controlling of the decrypted links, the links must be "lost" or better, not even decrypted, in the decrypter.
The new logger maybe helps to find those links.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.07.2012, 01:38
Banned

and even if this will be how I have a "fast" access to these links to repeat the parsing only those that have not been found?? The event log is not working and look for the appropriate log links in the folders makes it difficult to work.
Old 03.07.2012, 01:41
Community Manager

You won't have any chance to easily find "missing" photos as they probably were not even grabbed

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.07.2012, 01:42
Banned

The program may be can not be intelligent enough but repeat such parsing again ONLY those links that were not in any way processed incorrect or missing photos/album?

At the moment I have to perform up to ~20 repetitions (same links) until the program finds all files. On average, the 30-50 pasting the links.(With each subsequent parsing of files found to increase.)

Last edited by djmakinera; 03.07.2012 at 01:48.
Old 03.07.2012, 22:32
Community Manager

I tested it again and it seems like everything is working well.
Most of the times i even had some more photos than there were in the albums.
Also, the total number of decrypted photos was always the same!

I wasn't able to find any bug there!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.07.2012, 22:40
Banned

It can show it on "video screenshot" that showing different number of files?
Old 03.07.2012, 22:59
Community Manager

Yep, just post it

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.07.2012, 23:22
Banned

Download the video and see.
Old 04.07.2012, 00:05
Community Manager

Strange, i got exactly 2482 links in my JD
Do you use any packagizer/linkgrabber filter rules?

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.07.2012, 00:42
Banned

Probably know where the problem is. If disabling the "Create Sufolder by PackageName" This shows 2350! Although it shows more but not all!This option(subfolder) is very important and I do not want turn off!

1 parsing shows the of 2350.
2 parsing shows the of 2402.
3 parsing shows the of 2475.
4 parsing shows the of 2475.
5 parsing shows the of 2475.
6 parsing shows the of 2475.

or...
Possibly the problem lies in my accounts.
(1) Account nni ***** - Do not parse (does not show found files) [Parsing itself off (window disappears)]
(2) Account 487 **** - Parse but do not show everything.

If do refresh the account(2) and restart the program it will show more (2467)
or refresh problems?

It's more likely that the fault lies in my (account VKONTAKTE) or the country?

Edit3:I installed a clean install JDownloader 2 (C:\Users\****\Desktop\JDownloader 2). I shows all the photos - 2480. The error lies somewhere in that installation Jdownloader 2 (the partition O:\JDownloader 2)

Last edited by djmakinera; 04.07.2012 at 13:44.
Old 04.07.2012, 23:50
Community Manager

Thanks for the clarification.
I'll mark it as "solved" then

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 05.07.2012, 19:53
Banned

pspzockerscene - Too quickly praised the work...

Yes, 1 link(albums) working...

but could not change it's still the fact that when you paste for example, 97 links (albums)
showed for the first time 19 660 files
showed the second time 23 034 files.
The third time shows 23 666
-,,- 23 866

Still wonder why this is happening? Maybe try to extend the time for parsing (3 seconds), although at the time of my testing???

Or try the same test all links at once and tell me honestly if will files. Ok?

EXAMPLE 97 links
Spoiler:
Parsing can take about 15 minutes...
I hope that you spend 15 minutes on a test???
Maybe we can find the cause of this problem?

I checked in the browser, some links and albums are in the log and the Jdownloader showed: show Attached ImagesIn other cases (other links), these errors are similar. It may be the problem that does not show all the pictures.

And here's another error JD(in the browser works fine)

Spoiler:
--ID:773TS:1341509693892-7/5/12 7:34:53 PM - [jd.plugins.decrypter.VKontakteRu(decryptPhotoAlbum)] -> Decrypter broken for link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
--ID:773TS:1341509693892-7/5/12 7:34:53 PM - [null] -> java.lang.NullPointerException
at jd.plugins.decrypter.VKontakteRu.decryptIt(VKontakteRu.java:126)
at jd.plugins.PluginForDecrypt.decryptLink(PluginForDecrypt.java:167)
at jd.controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawler.crawl(LinkCrawler.java:1156)
at jd.controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawler$8.crawling(LinkCrawler.java:508)
at jd.controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawlerRunnable.run(LinkCrawlerRunnable.java:21)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--ID:773TS:1341509693892-7/5/12 7:34:53 PM - [jd.plugins.PluginForDecrypt(decryptLink)] -> CrawlerPlugin out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.VKontakteRu@1ec3723 :17729
--ID:773TS:1341509693892-7/5/12 7:34:53 PM - [jd.plugins.PluginForDecrypt(decryptLink)] -> URL was: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Spoiler:
--ID:781TS:1341509711981-7/5/12 7:35:11 PM - [jd.plugins.decrypter.VKontakteRu(decryptPhotoAlbum)] -> Decrypter broken for link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
--ID:781TS:1341509711981-7/5/12 7:35:11 PM - [null] -> java.lang.NullPointerException
at jd.plugins.decrypter.VKontakteRu.decryptIt(VKontakteRu.java:126)
at jd.plugins.PluginForDecrypt.decryptLink(PluginForDecrypt.java:167)
at jd.controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawler.crawl(LinkCrawler.java:1156)
at jd.controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawler$8.crawling(LinkCrawler.java:508)
at jd.controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawlerRunnable.run(LinkCrawlerRunnable.java:21)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--ID:781TS:1341509711981-7/5/12 7:35:11 PM - [jd.plugins.PluginForDecrypt(decryptLink)] -> CrawlerPlugin out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.VKontakteRu@c89f27 :17729
--ID:781TS:1341509711981-7/5/12 7:35:11 PM - [jd.plugins.PluginForDecrypt(decryptLink)] -> URL was: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Note that the error does not when parsing a 1 link but when I paste a more of links ...

I hope you have understood my problem?

Last edited by djmakinera; 13.07.2012 at 12:13.
Old 06.07.2012, 16:01
JD Manager

please send zipped log folder from logs folder, it should contain the errors and we can fix it then.
Old 06.07.2012, 17:29
Banned

Jiaz - PM, logs

_____
Edit2:

pspzockerscene, Jiaz

Spoiler:

Do you manage to make the time for all the albums the user and not just a single "/albums"? Because there are problems ...

Connection-Timeout: 10000ms
Read-Timeout: 180000ms

I found this in the log Jdownloader

<h1 id="title">Error</h1>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div id="wrap_between"></div>
<div id="wrap3"><div id="wrap2">
<div id="wrap1">
<div id="content"><div class="message_page">
<div class="title">Error</div>
<div class="body">
You tried to load the same page more than once in one second. Please go back and try again.<br>
<div class="button_blue"><button id="msg_back_button">Back</button></div>
</div>
</div></div>
</div>
</div></div>
</div>

Maybe you really need to increase to 1,5 second... 10 seconds and problems should not occur?[See picture in spoiler]

I analyzed only 30 albums so it's not so much, a problem is still there.

He is currently. This TIME is left but to introduce additional + extra time VK.COM/albumX_X...........->

1.**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
~1,5 second ???
2.**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

New feature:

Spoiler:

1,5 second
1,5 second
1,5 second
1,5 second
1,5 second
1,5 second
1,5 second
1,5 second
1,5 second
1,5 second
1,5 second
1,5 second
1,5 second

etc.

Do you understand me?

Edit3:

new problem(empty list download)

Spoiler:
WORK

Last edited by djmakinera; 14.07.2012 at 16:58.
Old 14.07.2012, 16:32
Community Manager

Jiaz are you working on this?

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 15.07.2012, 18:23
Banned

The problem with long names. JDownloader stores for long names, and there are later problems SYSTEM WINDOWS 7 (in case if you save an additional folder with the same name as the file. (Packagename + filesname = path too long)

Example:

FOLDERNAME: «я под музыку JiG4i_GeeS - потому что ты красивая ,милая, дивная ,сильная, скромная, яркая , нежная, честная, стильная , добрая, веселая, самая лучшая, страстная, стройная, божественна, женственна, неотразимая, модная...Дааа).

+
FILENAME: «я под музыку JiG4i_GeeS - потому что ты красивая ,милая, дивная ,сильная, скромная, яркая , нежная, честная, стильная , добрая, веселая, самая лучшая, страстная, стройная, божественна, женственна, неотразимая, модная...Дааа).mov

There could be shortened, for example, up to 45-50% of the text?

Last edited by djmakinera; 15.07.2012 at 18:43.
Old 15.07.2012, 18:29
ambush

can someone tell me which java functions cause problems with long names?
Old 15.07.2012, 21:09
Community Manager

@ambush
Completely offtopic...

@djmakinera
Please post example links for such long names.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote: