JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 26.11.2022, 22:10
JD Alpha

Default Very often linkdetector doesn´t work at all even when clipboard monitor is enabled

hi,
Very often link detection does not work even the link was copied to clipboard. I need to press + and add link that way. Mainly it happend with youtube videos...
Old 26.11.2022, 22:33
JD Manager

@heavydownloader: Whenever you copy a link to clipboard and nothing happens, it is a sign that the site/url format is not yet supported by JDownloader. When you have to paste or add links dialog, JDownloader will switch to deep decrypt mode and try to find anything that can be downloaded.
Also please know that JDownloader can only detect clipboard content changes. That means when you copy a link to clipboard, and copy the same again, JDownloader will not see any change in content. For example copy link to clipboard, then start JDownloader, and copy same link again, no change in clipboard and thus nothing will happen.
Old 26.11.2022, 22:35
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavydownloader View Post
Mainly it happend with youtube videos...
In case you can reproduce the issue, best would be to provide debug log. You can enable debug mode here, https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and either provide logs as described or just get and zip/send the plugin specific logfile from logs/session/ folder.
In doubt you can also provide example links and we can check if the url format is supported and/or causes issues for us while testing.
Old 26.11.2022, 23:01
JD Alpha

I´m very well aware how it works, just tested it a moment ago and new link wasn´t detected at all - maybe I´m quick:D
It´s a general problem - not tied to websites I think since I´m mainly downloading videos from youtube (I already have more than 95 000 videos within 8 yrs:D)
Old 30.11.2022, 16:28
JD Manager

@heavydownloader: can you reproduce the issue or happens randomly? On Windows the clipboard is checked in 100 ms interval.