JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 20.05.2022, 00:20
Junior Loader

Post Notification when linkgrabber is all finished

Like the title says, I would like a notification when linkgrabber has finished its current workload. I know that there are bubble notifications for every new linkgrabber job and I could wait until all of those expire, but those get annoying and take up screen space.

Alternatively, a bubble notify saying linkgrabber is done would be more to my liking. I checked in the bubble notify settings and in advanced settings under bubblenotify but did not see anything that looks like what I am asking. I apologize if the setting is already implemented and I missed it.
Old 20.05.2022, 11:16
JD Manager

@rowe4: I have two ideas in mind:
1.) merge multiple bubble notifications of different linkgrabber jobs into a single notification.
instead of showing stats of single one it merges/combines all of them, eg x jobs running, y links found and so on...

2.) add addtional condition to only show bubble notification, eg on error, on done, on nothing found, always..
see current Settings->Advanced Settings->BubbleNotify.bubblenotifyonnewlinkgrabberlinkson
add new conditions there
Old 20.05.2022, 20:26
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@rowe4:
2.) add addtional condition to only show bubble notification, eg on error, on done, on nothing found, always..
see current Settings->Advanced Settings->BubbleNotify.bubblenotifyonnewlinkgrabberlinkson
add new conditions there
I'm trying out this second option because it looks already available but after I search it up, I don't see a method to add new conditions. I can change the value to link, plugin, or always. Do I need an extension to add new conditions?
Old 23.05.2022, 13:57
JD Manager

@rowe4: neither my idea 1 nor idea 2 already exists. They are ideas I have in mind about this topic and wanted to know your opinion on them.
Old 06.08.2022, 03:17
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@rowe4: neither my idea 1 nor idea 2 already exists. They are ideas I have in mind about this topic and wanted to know your opinion on them.
Ah, sorry I didn't realize. I like the first option.