JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 07.06.2010, 22:26
JerryL

Default Clear list confirmation not working

Hi,
It seems that since the last update I have - version 0.9.579 - there is no longer a dialog prompt when you press the Clear list button to confirm the deletion. I don't see where this is otherwise configured, if it is optionable at all. I really need this feature or at otherwise have some kind of undo capability in the Linkgrabber list. Am I missing something here? If not, please put back this behavior, as a configurable option. Thanks
Old 08.06.2010, 01:08
Greeny

Have you tried resetting the dialog informations? Settings -> User Interface -> Press the button ...
Old 08.06.2010, 03:22
JD English Support (inactive)

Jerry,

Not only is there an option to restore the prompt, but since you should not be storing links in the LinkGrabber (only examining them, building packages, setting download directories, and so on). Links should be moved to the Downloads table as soon as they are ready.

We already have feature requests for deleting things to the recycle bin and treating the linkgrabber links the same as the downloads links.
Old 08.06.2010, 03:44
JerryL

Ok, that fixed it. Guess I had inadvertently checked the Don't show this again box. Didn't know until now what that Reset Dialog Information option really did. Thanks Greeny.

drbits - Yes I agree and I do regard the Linkrabber as a short-term working area. Nevertheless, I sometimes work with many links at a time collected via the clipboard. And often there are multiple sites per link (as from multiupload.com). So I sometimes spend a bit of time working with that list, going back and forth between the Download table and Linkgrabber. In that particular use case -- and this is a separate issue that I believe was raised recently by another user - it is inconvenient to always be switched into the Download tab when just moving selected links. I'd like to stay put in the Linkgrabber as I process the list. I'd love to see a checkbox in the Linkgrabber option pane for this.
Old 13.06.2010, 12:07
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryL View Post
it is inconvenient to always be switched into the Download tab when just moving selected links. I'd like to stay put in the Linkgrabber as I process the list. I'd love to see a checkbox in the Linkgrabber option pane for this.
Yes, I agree. Please, add your "vote" to that thread if you can find it, because this forum is for bug reports, not for feature requests.