JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 10.06.2011, 00:26
BugMeNot Account

Default flameupload.com

Dear JDownloader Team

the mirror site flameupload.com does not work, it recognizes the link and tries to decrypt as you can see in the following log.

The logfile can be found here: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Here is a link to test: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

My configuration:
Java 1.6.0_26
JDownloader 0.9.581 - the plugin can not be found, but it recognizes the flameupload link though....
Windows XP with Avira Antivir 10 and Sygate Personal Firewall 5.5

Last edited by Jiaz; 10.06.2011 at 11:09.
Old 10.06.2011, 10:54
remi

The link decrypter works fine in my jD. I see 2 off-line and 4 on-line links.

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

Also temporarily disable the automatic reconnect feature.

If this doesn't work I would remove your current java version and try JRE 1.6 update 21. See "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**.
Old 10.06.2011, 11:09
JD Manager

i updated plugin a little bit
works fine for me, added debug to find out whats causing your problem
Old 10.06.2011, 23:21
BugMeNot Account

Thank you for the hints and your work!

But unfortunately the problem was not solved by those... Evena debug wont show up, it is stuck in a loop to decrypt and decrypt and decrypt...
For me it has a connection to the firewall, when I deactivate it - everything works properly.
Here is a screenshot of Sygate personal Firewall

(its an image of demo version, for me every option is available)

But I cant tell you which option exactly interferes with flameupload.com. So I have to disable the firewall for a moment, to decrypt the links.

Do you think its a good advice to use an old java like 1.6.0_21?
Old 11.06.2011, 09:41
remi

Cool

In Sygate PF you need to go to Applications and enable Java(TM) Platform SE binary. It can't be more easy. You're looking in SPF's Options. You also don't have to set any advanced rules.

I actually set Java applications to "?", i.e., ask before connecting. When my jD starts up SPF asks me whether it's allowed to connect.

When everything is OK you should then get the Application in your list of Running Applications (Application Details view) with Incoming/Outgoing Blocked=0 and in the Connection Details View you'll see javaw.exe with Status=CONNECT/LISTEN.

Your problem is related to your firewall setting not to your java version.

Why would I give bad advice?
Old 12.06.2011, 00:51
BugMeNot Account

"Why would I give bad advice?"
Oh excuse me, it was not meant as offense, just a curious question.

But I am glad to see another user of Sygate Firewall. I am familiar with the usage, so the java applications are allowed.
Thats why I guess an advaced feature, as shown above must be causing the problem. It affects every software (namely browser) I tried to use with flameupload.

There are certain things I dont understand really, but still every other webapplication is running fine.

So what do you think, perhaps the two "spoofing options" or the "stealth mode browsing" are responsible?

At least its a workaround to copy every link and stop the firewall just for the decryption in jdowloader...
Old 12.06.2011, 09:55
remi

Cool

On this forum update 17 and 21 are recommended versions of the JRE because they are the most stable versions for running jD. I don't understand why running a stable version of the JRE would be bad. Recommending to run a new, unstable or beta version would be bad advice.

I don't see any problem with the settings you show in your Options dialogue and I wouldn't change anything that I don't understand. I've a few advanced rules for my local network and some virtual web drives, but nothing related to jD.

Here everything is still working fine. You might need to re-install the firewall software with default options. I hope you still have your copy, because that firewall is now part of the Norton product portfolio and is no longer free.

Also allow java and javaw in your virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.
Old 14.06.2011, 19:41
BugMeNot Account

Okay I accept your hint. But thats not the best advice I could imagine - better use a "safe/new" Java version, than this download manager. Anyway, thats not my concern, its a personal decision.

And I have to apologize, there is a misunderstanding
The following picture shows my settings, actually:

Every other webbased applications runs fine with those settings...

The java executable is set to "allowed", too.

Quote:
I hope you still have your copy, because that firewall is now part of the Norton product portfolio and is no longer free.
Yeah thats a pity, but I will still use it as long as I can use Windows XP with my software.
Old 15.06.2011, 11:35
remi

Cool

What about your virus? If you're still running it and you haven't configured it peoperly, please un-install it and restart your computer. You might need special software and a good registry cleaner to remove it.

You can also un-install your firewall if you've one in your router.

If you can prove that a new software (in this case java's VM) is safer than an older one, you're welcome to do so. I've never seen such a proof, because new software tends to contain more code and hence more bugs. Only when the code size decreases and significantly better formal testing tools are used, code quality can increase and make a program safer.