JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 25.06.2017, 02:58
aasyebb

Default App Close It's Self And Give Error Next Time Open

Deleted Java cleaned up registry deleted JDownloader 2, load an old Java 7.55 reload jdownload 2 get the same error deleted and loaded all again but this time with the newest version of Java (8u131) get the same error... (miss this smiley a lot )
This start to happen after I add 2x8 1600 Mhz Rams, the first thing I thought that I didn't have space in c drive thanks to new Rams so I cleaned a bit (15gb) but still get the error.Error logs on the attachment hope it works first thread on the site.

Your file of 69.2 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.
That's why it's in the .zip form not because I'm a scumbag
Attached Files
File Type: zip error.zip (9.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 26.06.2017, 17:01
JD Manager

I would say buggy hardware/drivers!
Please check your memory with memtest86 and your disk with any tool that can show/check smart values!
the log clearly shows that something nasty happened with compiled code in memory. This is no Java/JDownloader issue
Old 26.06.2017, 17:03
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by aasyebb View Post
This start to happen after I add 2x8 1600 Mhz Rams, the first thing I thought
I'm very confident that it is memory hardware issue!
Old 27.06.2017, 00:12
aasyebb

3 bits of error on memtest
maybe I will take out the new Rams everytime I'm gonna download some pron
Thanks for the help Jiaz
You can close the thread cause I don't know how to
Old 27.06.2017, 10:59
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback. I recommend to exchange the faulty module(s) with okay ones
Old 28.06.2017, 15:27
aasyebb

can't I'm poor, trying to block out the bad ram memory if I succeed do you want me to share how I did?It might help other people with the same problem

Editing:
okay here comes a small wiki
People Who Use Linux/Dos:
Linux kernel lets you block out the bad memory so someone make it a program for it and it's call BadMem which is upgraded version of BadRam.I don't use Linux or dos so this is not very helpful for me.
People Who Use Windows:
Nearly everyone on the internet says windows kernel doesn't let you block out bad memory put after a bit search i finded two ways;
1.Open start and search msconfig then go to boot section and then click advance options in there we got something called maximum memory and you can select how much memory you wanted to use, which is nice put not really good cause u stop using all the memory on your new ram because of some 1 byte error.
2.Click Start, type mdsched.exe in the Search box, and then press Enter.Now this is a basic version off memtest86 put it's windows so it's nice for the things we gonna do next.After mdsched done you gonna need to check event viewer-windows-system tab then click find on the right and search MemoryDiagnostic to find the result of the mdsched.exe.Save this result and open cmd and type bcdedit /set {badmemory} badmemorylist and after this you need to type the result from your memorty diagnostic so let's say 0xB7 and 0xB8 and 0xB9 are bad you need to type them in the code like this
bcdedit /set {badmemory} badmemorylist 0xB7 0xB8 0xB9 now that we set the badmemory let's look if it's worked type bcdedit /enum {badmemory} and if you see the list of your bad memory then it's mean it's worked.Next step is closing bad memory
type bcdedit /set badmemoryaccess no and your ram badmemory shouldn't be working anymore.
Source:
1.**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
2.**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
3.**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
4.**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Hope this will help everyone that have the same problem.

Last edited by aasyebb; 30.06.2017 at 16:31. Reason: Couldn't post new reply
Old 28.06.2017, 15:36
JD Manager

There should be tools to scan memory and make windows *not to use them* best way would be to ask google
of course, would be nice if you can share your findings!