JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Problems & Bug Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25.07.2010, 09:34
uheaven

Default Very Slow Download Speed with Rapidshare Premium

Hi!

Lemme start with a short background history first. I first used jDownloader about 8 months ago with a RS premium. Then my account expired and i wasnt in a mood to extend. Now, 8 months later, the new Rapids scheme attracted me and I purchased 400 Rapids. Then I downloaded a copy of my trusty jDownloader and started downloading again...

For 3 days it was perfect and maximum..the 4th day, jDownloader didnt go more than 15KB/s NO MATTER WHAT I DID..! Then, I tried IDM and it was going up to my max (55KB/s on a 512kb ADSL). But as you knw, when you've been spoiled with the ease of jDownloader, its a PAIN to use IDM or any other Downloader...So, I was wondering what went wrong after Day 3...I've absolutely been and have yet to find a solution. Yesterday, though, I added jDownloader to my Windows Firewall exceptions (javaw.exe was already there) and the speed went up for half an hour, then the same!

btw, I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate on a Core 2 Duo @1.86GHz with 3GB Memory...that cant be the issue rite..? Oh yea and I HAD avg 9 but i've uninstalled it and no improvement!! and here's the log http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/7462

Helppp!

ADDED - My Max. Conns. and Max. Dls. are both set to 1..!

Last edited by uheaven; 25.07.2010 at 10:57.