JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 01.02.2020, 03:16
Black Hole

Default Cannot get priority to work within mirrors

Here's the issue: For some reason JD2 puts Mega.co.nz links as a default preference higher than Zippyshare. Maybe it's alphabetical, I don't know. In any case, Zippyshare is faster for me than Mega (mainly due to Mega's encrytion/decryption step), so I would rather JD2 try the Zippyshare links FIRST and Mega links only if I have available download slots (I have the global simultaneous downloads set to 5 on purpose).

So, when I load links that have both Zippyshare and Mega mirrors, I've tried numerous things- putting the ZS links higher in the list, setting the Mega links with low priority... it STILL launches the Mega links first, no matter what. The only way I can get the ZS links to start ahead of the Mega ones is to either DISABLE the mega links altogether (which I'd rather not do, Mega is still a much better source than 99% of other hosts) or to force start the ZS links before the Mega ones auto start. Which defeats the purpose of letting them run by themselves. Note: This is all at the package level.

A log, if it helps:

31.01.20 14.03.18 <--> 31.01.20 16.49.01 jdlog://6682430900751/

links in case you need em

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Basically what I'm trying to accomplish is this:

1) Start packages from the top down. (this already works the way I want it to)

2) Within packages, prioritize non-captcha hosts over captcha hosts (kind of works, but to avoid even trying captcha host mirrors I usually have to disable them)

3) Between non-captcha hosts, prefer host Z over host M. (I can't seem to make this work, as it always chooses M over Z).

Setting Zippyshare files with a higher than default priority isn't a viable solution, because it breaks #1 above. I don't want the ZS links to start before other PACKAGES, unless they are in a wait state.
Old 01.02.2020, 03:32
Community Manager

Hm this is really interesting even when giving ZS highest priority AND putting them ontop, MEGA will be preferred.

Other than discovering that there might be a bug, I'am out of ideas for this right now ...

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?