JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 19.06.2021, 13:59
DSL User

Default fshare.vn Can not limit to download only 1 file at a time, despite limit is set to 1

Hi all,

I try to search in forum but it does not seems to have this issue:

On JD2 (latest version updated today), the setting is:
Max Chunks/dl = 1
Max sim.dl = 1
Max sim.dl per hoster = 1
then start the package or by selecting a set of files to start download.
Problem: it does not start 1 file at a time, but 4-6 files at a time (with the same hoster)

Background: a list of files from 1 hoster was added to a package. That hoster limites simultanous downloading. Starting manually 1 file at a time, let it completed, then the 2nd, is not a problem. Start 1 file, then once it started, start the 2nd, and so on, upto 4 files, downloading simultanously (but not starting at the same timing), this works also with this hoster. But when more, the hoster responds with a message "too much simultanous downloads", then STOPS all current and later downloads. This happens always if starting the package.
The (wished) intention is to start the package, but it should download 1 file at a time, until the end of the package.

Is that a bug or a wrong setting?

An old thread 65833 shows a way in advanced setting, but not clear to me though.

Thanks to any help!
Old 19.06.2021, 14:14
DSL User

By the way, the setting GeneralSettings: Domain Rules (from thread 65833) seems to allow only "reset" but no "edit" (?)
Old 19.06.2021, 17:30
Script Master

The domain rules in advanced settings are required only when you want to override the global limit for specific hosters. They can be added/modified by clicking the 'value' field.

These limits will be applied only when downloads are started from the toolbar button. Using 'Force Download' on select links/packages will override those limits. A separate advanced setting is available to limit the max. forced downloads, the default value for which is 5:
Code:
GeneralSettings.maxforceddownloads
Old 20.06.2021, 10:43
JD Manager

When no downloads are running and you use the rightclick menu to start the downloads, then you will use*force downloads* mode which
1.) only starts the selected downloads
2.) ignores limits as much as possible

Please just use the normal start/play button to start downloads in *normal mode*. You can use order/move links/packages, enabled/disabled state or priorities to influence what to download next
Old 20.06.2021, 10:46
JD Manager

What host are you downloading from? Those limits like *only allows 1 concurrent downloads" should be set/fixed in the plugin. Please provide example links, then we can check/update limits set in plugin
Old 20.06.2021, 16:17
DSL User

Many thanks to Jiaz and mgpai, very appreciate for rapid answer too.

I understand now that right click to start a package will overide the global setting and will behave differently than the start button (Ctrl-S), as that one was to start all packages (I have some packages but kept as "interesting links", similar to bookmarks, not to download (immediatly) unless needed).

So your trick is either to set a highest priority on the package we want to load, then start from the toolbar's button, then later to stop manually before it reach other packages; or to disable temporary unwanted packages.

A strange thing is: if starting from Start button, disabled items will be ignored, which is fine. But right click to start manually the package, then disabled items in the package will be swiched automatically to enable, then will be downloaded! So this is that overriding mode then.

Thanks mgpai: GeneralSettings.maxforceddownloads works well for what I am using, setting it to 1 and it works. However, it will apply to ALL hosters, meaning only 1 hoster at a time (for what I need currently it is fine too but might be interesting to limit per hoster).

Thanks Jiaz, pluggin "fs.." does not give any possibility to customize anything though.

Anyway, thanks for all, for the moment I can use such solutions.
Old 20.06.2021, 17:32
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvmoo View Post
So your trick is either to set a highest priority on the package we want to load, then start from the toolbar's button, then later to stop manually before it reach other packages; or to disable temporary unwanted packages.
You can also set 'stopmark' (using context menu) on links or packages.
Old 20.06.2021, 19:03
DSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpai View Post
You can also set 'stopmark' (using context menu) on links or packages.
Oh, true, nice tips, thanks
Old 20.06.2021, 21:10
JD Manager

@dvmoo: When you start downloads via play/start button, you start the normal download mode in which JDownloader honors your downloads/hoster.. limits.
You can can use rightclick menu to force downloads, and those forced downloads try to ignore certain download/hoster...limits. Force = try to download those files as fast/soon as possible
When no downloads are running and you start downloads via rightclick context menu, then this is directly start links in forced mode. JDownloader will only download the selected link(s)/package(s). It's basically the same as as hit start/play button and very fast rightclick force downloads.
Old 20.06.2021, 21:13
JD Manager

Quote:
A strange thing is: if starting from Start button, disabled items will be ignored, which is fine. But right click to start manually the package, then disabled items in the package will be swiched automatically to enable, then will be downloaded! So this is that overriding mode then.
Yes, by force a download you basically tell JDownloader to download the file.
Old 20.06.2021, 21:14
JD Manager

So you need a force/start download action that sill honors your max downloads/max downloads per hoster, right?
Old 21.06.2021, 00:20
DSL User

Thanks Jiaz, basically, I never use the Start button indeed, because I used to have some packages, but as mentioned, just keeping as bookmark to ... think later, if it vaults a download, especially for youtube for instance. A scenario for disabled item is an example with youtube, where it will propose the highest resolution. But since it is an education video, or a report, or talk... I really do not need the highest resolution. But, to keep trace that I have and won't add that link again, I add a youtube variant, let say 480, then instead of deleting the highest resolution, I disable it but add to the list. This way, when later, by misleading, I add again such link, JD2 will tell me that this link was added then.

This is to say that I do not need to start all packages, therefore never use the Start button, and also have many disabled items

Usually, I group by topic or by hoster, i.e youtube, fs..., etc.. With youtube, downloading more than 1 files at a time is fine, with such as fs it is not possible. Therefore, a setting of GeneralSettings.maxforceddownloads = 1 will make all other hosters to wait for a hoster to complete, which is also not optimal, although for my current use, it is fine for the moment. What I do now is to set GeneralSettings.maxforceddownloads to 1 when I need it, when I have finished it, I set GeneralSettings.maxforceddownloads back to 5. But I will test the solution of priority + stopmark, it sounds good as well.

Thanks for all
Old 21.06.2021, 05:33
English Supporter

@dvmoo,
If fs (don't know what it is) has dedicated plugin, that plugin can be updated to download only 1 at a time.
Old 21.06.2021, 11:11
JD Manager

what does fs stand for? if there is a plugin for it, we can update its default values so you don't have to mess with settings for yourself.
Old 21.06.2021, 16:24
DSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
what does fs stand for? if there is a plugin for it, we can update its default values so you don't have to mess with settings for yourself.
Oh sorry, I used to type shortly for it, as there is only one fs* in the list of plugins, fshare
Old 22.06.2021, 02:30
DSL User

By the way, I have just made another test with GeneralSettings.maxforceddownloads to 1, then, using forced Start from context menu, on files (neither on package, nor on Start button):

a) Max sim.dl = 1, Max.sim.dl per hoster = 1, then 1 file at a time is downloading, despite others are in the queue.
b) Max sim.dl = 6, Max.sim.dl per hoster = 6, then 6 files at a time (same hoster) are still possible, with condition (probably) that they are not starting at the same time, because they are starting manually one per one at the 1st step. (Why now GeneralSettings.maxforceddownloads = 1 does not limit this "forced start" mode to 1?)

This to say that the pluggin might accept upto 6 parallel downloads, providing they are not started exactly at the same time: what could cause its refusal was that more than 1 starting at the same time. It might not recognize parallel downloads once started though, although there seems that download speed is then divided per number of simultanous downloads.

So the solution for my case is:
- GeneralSettings.maxforceddownloads = 1
- Max sim.dl and Max.sim.dl = 1 (or 2, to save time, upto 4, but not really necessaire to have many parallel downloads if speed is reduced/divided).
- First start on a file (neither on a package nor Start button), then the next one only once the 1st one is started
- Then the rest to the queue.

Thanks for your help in willing to adapt the pluggin, but this could take your time, I still can use the current solution so. Also, I don't know if it is good for other users if modified, unless it is customizable in this pluggin for this dimension (number of simultanous downloads).

Thanks again for all.

Edit: Still not working with "my" solution above, still get "Too many download sessions" error with setting to 3 simultanous. It had worked for about 6,7 files then error. So come back to solution 1 only each time.

Last edited by dvmoo; 22.06.2021 at 02:35. Reason: Get "too many download sessions" error with the solution.
Old 22.06.2021, 11:20
JD Manager

@dvmoo: We still don't know what plugin/hoster you are talking about. Still no examples given! We need to know so we can check/update the defaults in plugin!
Of course it's better to update plugin so everyone will have a working plugin
Please create a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post shown logID here
Old 22.06.2021, 13:25
DSL User

Quote:
@dvmoo: plugin!
Oh sorry, fshare.vn
Old 22.06.2021, 14:03
JD Manager

Quote:
@dvmoo:
Please create a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post shown logID here
a log please
Old 22.06.2021, 17:40
DSL User

Quote:
a log please
Thanks. I try this noon again, resetting GeneralSettings.maxforceddownloads to its default 5, and let the other settings as normal (no limit). it seems that the pluggin is afraid of you :D, so it works well

Then I left the session for being away, return back and continue the test, the message "Too many download sessions" appears again:

22.06.21 16.25.22 <--> 22.06.21 16.18.15 jdlog://3483825302851/

In that log, you would see 2 sessions, the one at noon time was fine, the one from 16:25 has error, both cases were started with context menu on files then the packages were then added to the queue.

Thanks.
Old 22.06.2021, 17:47
DSL User

In fact, at the beginning, it seems that for tiny files/documents such as pdf, chm, rar, ... it passed quickly so it didn't notice it, even some bigger rar files (200-300 MB) were fine. But when come to bigger files, (even together with small files/docs), i.e mp4, it seems to recognize many sessions in parallel, because there was more delays in completing a file. But that is only my guess.
Old 24.06.2021, 13:08
English Supporter

@Jiaz,
His account is premium, and in plugin: ACCOUNT_PREMIUM_MAXDOWNLOADS = -1;
Old 24.06.2021, 15:40
DSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
@Jiaz,
His account is premium, and in plugin: ACCOUNT_PREMIUM_MAXDOWNLOADS = -1;
True, there are several types of account, among them, free is with limited speed; such premium is downloads unlimited, with higher speed but limited volume. And once such "max simultanous downloads" error occurs, it requires a manual check and reset such current downloads counter, then it comes to normal, providing the volume limite is still available (if overpassed, the speed will be low, but the download is still possible). Probably the server tracks so to avoid more than 1 user using the same account though. The error mentioned occured despite the volume as well as speed were still highly available, and with 1 user, 1 session. Or probably, that server recognizes or interpretes JD2 issuing many sessions?

Again, there is neither need nor urgency for this purpose. The JD team had helped well so that with current settings of everything mentioned to 1, it seems to work so, even if not optimal

Thanks
Old 24.06.2021, 15:48
Community Manager

@dvmoo
I'm unable to reproduce your issue.
It is possible that sometimes download-slots are blocked e.g. due to CRC checking.
Can you reliably reproduce this issue?

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 24.06.2021, 22:51
DSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@dvmoo
It is possible that sometimes download-slots are blocked e.g. due to CRC checking.

-psp-
Is there anything changed on the pluggin? I try to simulate the case by adding a package with bigger files, but now cannot start, the pluggins asks me to wait 60 minutes, counting down from minute 59... which I never had had before !?

The previous log I sent probably has many small files at first, therefore it could be difficult to simulate (but I still got error, as mentioned, on the 2nd run). I am adding bigger files from TV series for instance, but cannot run for the moment.

Should I paste external links here?

The following log cannot simulate the previous issue but show the wait for 60 minutes though:
24.06.21 21.45.19 <--> 24.06.21 21.38.43 jdlog://8693825302851/

Thanks
Old 24.06.2021, 23:15
DSL User

Hum, I see, by doing this stress test, the plugin (or that server) has disabled my login for 60 minutes...
Old 25.06.2021, 03:31
DSL User

Quote:
@dvmoo
-psp-
download-slots are blocked -> really I don't know, it could be, but previously I had "too many simultanous downloads" systematically if I had standard setting.

So here is a new stress test made. It seems that when we want to simulate, it does not want to simulate; when we want to use normally, it does not want to be normal...

24.06.21 22.09.35 <--> 25.06.21 00.16.09 jdlog://1793825302851/

At first, all simultanous downloads worked fine, 20 as specified, and this time it lasts for about 1h. Then, instead of having the usual "too many simultanous downloads" message, it simply stops 17 downloads and starts the countdown with "Wait 59m:00s": the account has a status "unknown error". Then 10 minutes after (yes, strange, 10!) 2 from the remaining downloads drops with Wait message as well, only 1 left, then again 10 minutes later, the last one drops with Wait message, to have a total of 20 downloads with Wait message.

In this session, a total of 22 downloads were started, but 20 were running at first simultanously. Although Max Chunks per download was let at its default 20, each download had between 1 to 3 chunks, so maximal 3*20 = 60 chunks. However, on the server (seen from the account, displayed quickly) it stated about 343 downloads during that session (the count was reset before running the test). During that session, there was several connection retries, so probably that 343 includes such retries. That means it's due to such retries or chunks. Am I wrong (not sure how the chunks work and what they are, guessing they are likely to parallel threads on a download)?

Don't know whether that change is from the pluggin or from the server, but the "too many simultanous downloads" message was better, as we can know, limit it and restart it. But waiting 60 minutes has no other choice than ... wait.

Thanks for all
Old 25.06.2021, 13:45
Community Manager

Hi again,

first of all:
I've read all of your posts but I'll only reply to your latest post.

Quote:
At first, all simultanous downloads worked fine, 20 as specified, and this time it lasts for about 1h. Then, instead of having the usual "too many simultanous downloads" message, it simply stops 17 downloads and starts the countdown with "Wait 59m:00s": the account has a status "unknown error".
Sounds like our typical fallback handling:
When an issue in premium download happens, JD falls back to the next download mode candidate which is usually free (anonymous) download --> Free limits are applied then.
To prohibit this from happening, you should apply an account usage rule for fshare.vn and disable the download without account.

Quote:
Although Max Chunks per download was let at its default 20, each download had between 1 to 3 chunks, so maximal 3*20 = 60
Max. chunks per download is not 20 by default.
Also, each plugin can set individual limits.
In this case, we allow max. 3 chunks per download for fshare.vn.
This should be more than enough to get good downloadspeeds.

As explained above my guess is that the reason for failure is just that.
Try again with that account usage rule and also check, if your premium account also gets temporarily disabled (yellow status in account manager) whenever you're having these issues.
--> This should not happen!
My guess is that you're using too many connections which is causing too many errors which then lets JD do the fallback to free mode.

Your latest log is very big plus it seems like I'm having trouble downloading it at this moment so I haven't checked it.

-psp-
EDIT

I've now checked your log and I indeed found one unhandled error although I'm unsure which errormessage their website has returned/when this happens and if it is reproducable.
EDIT2

There it is:
Code:
<p class="content">Quı khách đã vượt quá số lượt tải trong ngày.  Vui lòng đăng kı hoặc đăng nhập để nhận thêm lượt tải và nhiều ưu đãi khác </p>
--> Daily account downloadlimit reached (?)

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 25.06.2021 at 13:57.
Old 25.06.2021, 18:57
JD Manager

@pspzocker: This means
Quote:
Sie haben die Anzahl der Downloads für den Tag überschritten. Bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an, um weitere Downloads und Angebote zu erhalten
Old 25.06.2021, 19:01
Community Manager

Yap - I've implemented it already but forgot to update my last post though this was not the users' main issue.
His problems should be gone by using account usage rules...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 26.06.2021, 19:16
DSL User

Thanks pspzockerscene and Jiaz for the feedbacks. The following note is just for information, of what I understand or feedback to you, not to ask you to spend time to investigate, while I appreciate your support.

I don't think that is the account problem or missuse of rule or having daily limit overpassed, because, it happened even the 1st file is not downloaded for that day, while the limit or rule (which is volume only) is not overpassed:

1) "Account usage rule" setting: thanks, I will try. You are right, at this moment when it gives message of waiting for 60 minutes, the account manager indicates an "unknown error" with the account, so it switches to "anonymous" login as you mentioned. I had to reset in the account from the website of the server in order to bring it back so that "unknown error" disappears, and then account manager indicates that the account is OK. And that is within the day, things come to normal after that. That means also that the error was not due to the account limit overpassed (but the "sessions" were).

2) The message said that daily maximal downloads is reached, which is not true. Because, the error even occured at the beginning of the day: the counter for volume (and eventually files/downloads/sessions) were started with 0. For instance:
- with settings of 1 per 1, many documents with 100KB or a few MB per file, downloaded without problem. Tried with bigger files, still with all settings to 1, are still fine.
- with standard settings, in the previous test/log, 22 files was started without prior download of the day (0 session, 0 download, 0 KB at the beginning of the day). While none has been completed/downloaded, and the total size of 20 files is very far below the limit of the account, there was still such error, despite not even 1 file downloaded, the system says there was 343 downloads! So, a "Sie haben die Anzahl der Downloads für den Tag überschritten" is quite funny though

3) Chunks: I really don't mind or need 3 or 20 (I see, 3 fixed from the pluggin), because for current use, I set it to 1 though (when using this pluggin). My last runs was a (stress) test to check its ability/behavior (following the initial issue, and your request of a simulation), and my aim when talking about 3*20=60 was to try identifying the server's response of "many downloads".

So the maximal downloads was not the case, neither from the account's volume nor its maximal downloads limit, it should be the simultanous or chunks or retries for reconnection, that was the reason of my discussion when talking about chunks and retries.

Max Plugin Retries is 3, it looks like that is per file, isn't it, not for the hoster(pluggin)? Is that because it tries 3 times, then jumps to the next file, tries 3 times, then the next file... then loops to the 1st file, tries 3 times, etc?

The "rule" you mean to follow is: only limit per volume, no download limit (in fact, such account is not only for download speed or volume, but also for online storage, like dropbox, but not concerning the rule here). The "rule" does not say how many maximal downloads per day too, but it says if there are many (concurrent) users (which is not the case here either) using the same login, it will limit.

"you're using too many connections": I used only 1 session on Chrome just to login to check the account status, then most of time logout from it. The rest is JD2, with number of sessions or downloads as mentioned. So that "too many" should be only from JD2. And by checking the account, I am the only user of the account, so it looks fine.
Note: I never had this issue when downloading from web browser, probably because also that I do not have so much retries or patience to sit and download too The advantage of JD2 is to add into the wished list, and let it run during the night or when the laptop is free.

--> I think the server interpretes the chunks or retries as number of downloads, probably it was designed to download from a web browser mainly and does not like app like JD2? I forgot to try (but will do) the test you mentioned, to download from the web to see what the server responses, as in the account, it does not say anything when such error occurs!

4) latest log is very big: effectively I don't know how the log is generated, but the timeframe choosen (automatically selected: the last one) was from the time it was said "wait 59:59 minutes", wait without any transaction in JD2 (no other download during the wait), then once the wait passed, start test with standard settings (20, 20, no limit per hoster) for a package of 22 files: but none was completed until the error. So the total for this log was 1h wait, 1h+ for downloading 22 files, can it be big due to these retries or chunks, isn't it?

Anyway, as mentioned, there is no need to investigate further, many thanks for your help though. I think the current solution of setting 1 to everywhere is fine, because that server thinks that is only 1 download at a time. Therefore my initial question was how to set downloading 1 file at a time, despite a queue is launched.

Sorry for the long explanation.
Old 26.06.2021, 19:18
DSL User

Aside, what I still don't understand is with a setting of:

Max Forced Downloads = 1
(Max Chunks per Download = 1)
Max Sim. Downloads = 7
Max Sim. Downloads per Hoster = 3

When we "force" to start from context menu on files or package, it still start with 3 downloads for that hoster (Max Sim. Downloads per Hoster, correct), not 1 (Max Forced Downloads, not correct, we are forcing the start though, don't we?). The remaining from Max Sim. Downloads - 3 = 4 for other hosters is correct though.

So Max Sim. Downloads per Hoster overrides Max Forced Downloads?
Old 28.06.2021, 15:08
Community Manager

Quote:
2) The message said that daily maximal downloads is reached, which is not true. Because, the error even occured at the beginning of the day: the counter for volume (and eventually files/downloads/sessions) were started with 0. For instance:
That html snippet was taken from their website/your logs...

I'm sorry but without having your fshare.vn login credentials I don't see us fixing this.
Is there any way to contact the fshare.vn support?
If you do not want to share your login credentials, their support is maybe willing to provide an account to us for testing purposes.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 01.07.2021, 16:35
DSL User

@pspzockerscene, thanks for your support, sorry for coming back late, I was replying to say that with current settings it was fine, but then had error which I continued testing becore replying to you:

Has the pluggin been updated recently? The latest error is "Unknown error" status and "Temp. disabled" countdown for 60 minutes.
01.07.21 14.37.24 <--> 01.07.21 14.38.21 jdlog://1824825302851/
01.07.21 11.06.25 <--> 01.07.21 11.11.53 jdlog://5724825302851/
While such error occurs, operations using that account on web browser does not have any issue, neither for download nor error message.

Background, description of the error:
- First, on 28.06, it seems there is an update for the pluggin, isn't it? Because previously, when adding a link, the size of the link was shown with "Unknown", but since recently, it shows the correct size of the file.
- On 28.06 evening, I tested a queue, with all settings to 1 as mentioned, it worked well. Then the next day as I was replying to this thread, an error occured with a temporary wait, after just 1 file downloaded.
- Yesterday evening, another test, just the 1st download of the day though, it occured with "Unknown error" & "Temp. disabled 59 minutes" (in fact, it was started with 59:59).
Close JD2, wait about 5 minutes, during this time, test on Chrome, everything ok, download via Chrome was also fine.
Relaunch JD2, account ok, JD2 starts working again, Account Manager showed "Account OK", JD2 starts working again.
BUT, after 1 file downloaded, then quit JD2 to shutdown laptop (to close an external HD that was unable to be safely ejected)
Windows rebooted and return back to JD2: error waiting 59 minutes again.
Again, quit JD2, wait, relaunch JD2, still on wait countdown.

01.07.21 00.26.04 <--> 01.07.21 00.29.42 jdlog://9424825302851/
01.07.21 00.34.31 <--> 01.07.21 00.38.44 jdlog://2524825302851/
01.07.21 01.02.47 <--> 01.07.21 01.03.42 jdlog://3524825302851/

Strange thing is, it happened even after 1 file downloaded, it showed "daily reached" (which is wrong, neither from number of downloads nor volume have been reached), then "wait 4 minutes", but after that 4 minutes, it switched immediately to "wait 60 minutes":
01.07.21 06.57.58 <--> 01.07.21 06.58.52 jdlog://9524825302851/
Despite this message, downloading on a web browser is fine.

The same at: Close JD2, relauch JD2 after 30 minutes, the account manager showed the wait has about 12 minutes left.
But then suddenly, it switched to "Temp. disabled 59 minutes" again! The counter restarted!
01.07.21 07.45.08 <--> 01.07.21 07.48.49 jdlog://5624825302851/

Operations tried:
- Disable, enable the account, no help! (Last week, it seems it had worked so)
- Deleted account from Account Manager, create it again. Once the login entered, the popup says fine, it's premium. But then, from the Account Manager accounts list, it still gives "Unknown Error" and starts waiting for 59:59.

Why does this "Unknown Error" occur from Account Manager? Because during this moment, operations on web browser (Chrome) work fine, no error no warning message. So currently, if I need to download, I can do from the web browser but not from JD2 because of this repeative waiting. As from now on, each time JD2 is launched, there is a wait for 60 minutes, and it sounds to loop after that, which makes using JD2 is no more possible.

Concerning the login, I am not sure to be able to show it public. But if you still need it, let me check for it. Concerning a support from that provider, I don't think they would like or support for app such as JD2 or for the current topic, because everything works fine on web browser though. Therefore I think we can't insist on that support.

Thanks
Old 02.07.2021, 10:50
Community Manager

Looks like their website has maybe slightly changed so the login fails.
We already got sent an account (of another user?).
I will check it and provide feedback here.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 02.07.2021, 11:30
Community Manager

I'm not 100% sure what caused the issue but I think I was able to fix it.
Please try again after the next update.

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.07.2021, 13:16
DSL User

Quote:
I'm not 100% sure what caused the issue but I think I was able to fix it.
Please try again after the next update.
-psp-
Many thanks PSP, yesterday night test was successful, no more such wait of 4 or 60 minutes.

I don't know when the pluggin was update, althought have seen there was a JD2 update yesterday when it quit/started. Prior to yesterday, sometimes there was still such wait, even at the beginning of the day (server local time), so I was thinking the pluggin was not updated and waited for update, before giving feedback to you. Now it seems to be fine, with my setting of 1 file at a time and 2 chunks. I didn't do a stress test yet.

Thanks again, very appreciated.
Old 04.07.2021, 22:35
DSL User

@pspzockerscene: Sorry to come back, it seems I wrote too early, did I?

I just start a new session, the 1st of the day (server time), such wait error persists, started with 5 minutes, then after that, another 60 minutes, "Unknown error" status.

- So, quit JD2, wait a few minutes, return back, it restarts with a counting from 60 minutes waiting.
- Quit JD2, testing on Chrome: everything is fine, downloading without issue
- Relaunch JD2, another wait starting for 60 minutes

Question: How the timezone is included in the plugin? When you test the pluggin, your timezone is different than the server's one (should be -5h from your zone). I guess there is nothing in that pluggin that makes the server interpreting the client's timezone as server's timezone, isn't it?
Effectively, if an operation from JD2 is succesful, the server records correctly the timedate of that operation, at local time, which is correct. The question is during the login/connection process from the login (not from a web page which is fine), could it have a confusion in identifying the timedate? I mean, 7:01 pm 4 Jul CET is the 0:01 am of 5 Jul, the next day on server time. If the pluggin login process sends 7:01 4 Jul, can the server identifies the timezone and so recognize it as 0:01 am 5 Jul, or could it still consider that is 4 Jul? This sounds very low probability but just wish to check, because I don't understand the cause of that error.

Thanks.

Last edited by dvmoo; 04.07.2021 at 22:39. Reason: Wrong, -5h, not +5h
Old 05.07.2021, 12:30
Community Manager

The timezone is irrelevant here as the issue is/was caused by a bad response of fshare.vn.

I still don't know if this is temporary or some kind of bot-block.
Is there any way to contact the fshare.vn staff?
Do they have a support E-Mail address?

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 12.07.2021, 13:26
DSL User

@pspzockerscene: Thanks and sorry for being absent and coming back late to give feedback to you. I tested again from last Friday, it works most of time quite good. There was no such repeative waits of 5 then 60 minutes again.

Although, occasionally, it can happens that
- either at the beginning of the session (of the day), the Downloads screen starts with status waiting a few seconds, while in Account Manager the account is displayed OK. It looks like there is a slow/difficult negociation with login. (It can happen that we have to restart JD2 too). Then, after that, it works.
- or sometime, while previous downloads use high speed, in MB/s. Suddenly, it switches to low speed with about 40-50 KB/s. If we don't pay attention, it will continue with it. If we stop it, then wait a bit, then restart this download, then the speed comes in MB/s again. Probably it is a difficulty in negociating using the account login, so I disable now the Free Mode in Account, it looks better and such switch to low speed did not occur (yet?).

In overall, those points above are rare, now it runs very good. Many thanks again to you and JD team. DD.

Last edited by dvmoo; 12.07.2021 at 13:33. Reason: orthography