JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Decrypter Plugin Reports

Old 24.05.2023, 02:28
Junior Loader

Default RedGifs.com: Request -> Add (img) gallery support.

Following https://board.jdownloader.org/showth...=redgifs+image ([Solved] RedGIFs - no support for images) and https://board.jdownloader.org/showth...hlight=redgifs (Full plugin support for redgifs.com (add support for RedGifs profiles; solved but unmarked))...

Please consider adding support for RedGifs galleries. Currently jDownloader will only download one image (the first) per gallery.

Example URLs (NSFW):

User profile: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Gallery: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Gallery: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

When fed the profile URL jDownloader will download 3 images (one per gallery). When fed the gallery URLs jDownloader will download a single image each.

Instead it would be great if jDownloader would download all images in the gallery (or have a plugin setting option to toggle that behavior).

Last edited by Mxbr23; 24.05.2023 at 02:30. Reason: Forgot to add desired behavior.
Old 24.05.2023, 12:46
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxbr23 View Post
Please consider adding support for RedGifs galleries. Currently jDownloader will only download one image (the first) per gallery.
I think you might be mixing up "galleries" with "tags".
From the examples you provided, it looks like all items below the first one are simply "recommended" or "similar" items.

I'll use antoher example so I won't expose your posted links to the public:
redgifs.com/watch/waterloggedthunderousturtledove
--> That is one single image by user "elinagrace".
You can scroll down endlessly and you will get other/more items from various other users.
That is also how it is titles in the redgifs.com API requests:
api.redgifs.com/v2/recommend/tags/waterloggedthunderousturtledove?page=3

When adding the profile URL for user "elinagrace", all 45 items are correctly found:
redgifs.com/users/elinagrace

We're not adding crawlers for "endless like" items such as search-terms, tags, recommended items.

Please add further explanation in case I misunderstood something.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 24.05.2023, 18:53
Junior Loader

I didn't mean the infinite scroll (downwards). The galleries I'm referring to are stacked and move right-left (and are easy to miss I think).

Using the gallery links I posted: Galleries can be visually distinguished by the (very) small "dots" and arrows at the bottom of the post image (div with class 'photoSlider') and can be distinguished on the user's profile page by the 'stacked image' icon in the top right corner of the post image.

It looks like the individual images (thumbnails?) are on the page at load (rather than dynamically fetched). They're at 'div.GallerySlider div.swiper-slide > img'.

Here's a SFW 'screenshot' highlighting the gallery controls. All fun stuff stripped away, replaced by great art.

https://imgur.com/a/tEy9erP