JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 04.12.2020, 13:33
Modem User

Default [LinkCrawler Rule] Cyberdrop.me Plugin or Linkcrawler Rules

I've been able to get links and the files from cyberdrop easily in the past, but it's been going back and forth with whether or not it actually works as of late. Now it doesn't work anymore, it only pulls about 8 links before trying and failing to pull more. The files in these links are found at urls containing either **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** or **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** but the **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** only tend to work if the nl is changed to cc. I've tried to create some kind of link crawler rule to pull only those urls and to replace .nl with .cc but nothing's worked.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by GrinningBell; 04.12.2020 at 13:34. Reason: word
Old 04.12.2020, 14:01
JD Manager

Cyberdrop never was supported
Old 04.12.2020, 14:20
Community Manager

Hello GrinningBell,

please verify this via browser.
I can see the gallery/thumbnails but whenever I try to open full images, I get a timeout.
They seem to be having server issues at this moment.

I will provide an example LinkCrawler Rule for you once they've fixed their serverside issues.

Please keep in mind that LinkCrawler Rules are something that you can also create on your own but we will try to help whenever needed.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 04.12.2020, 23:13
Modem User

Thank you for any help you can give!

The full images that get a timeout, if you mouse over them or click on them have urls with .nl in them, for whatever reason those don't work, but if the .nl in the url is changed to .cc they work without issue.

I don't know if that's what you meant by serverside issues but that seems to be a common problem when people use it lately.

It's had times where it worked, maybe a few days ago, but recently it stopped, so it may very well be some kind of server issue on their end that they haven't fixed yet or are going to. Maybe it'll remedy itself in time but it's hard to say, that's why I wanted to create a link crawler rule for the links.

I know I need a deepdecrypt rule and a rewrite rule, the deepdecrypt to only pull the image or media links on the page and the rewrite to change any instances of .nl to .cc, but I've been unable to create a working deepdecrypt rule and the rewrite rule I made did work in that it wasn't a failed rule, it just didn't help add more than the 6-8 files it's been adding lately.
Old 06.12.2020, 21:32
Modem User

Ok, I created two rules that work and pull the correct links and stop instead of ceaselessly looking for files, but I'm still missing a few files from linkgrabber.

Here's the rules.

[ {
"enabled" : true,
"cookies" : null,
"updateCookies" : true,
"logging" : false,
"maxDecryptDepth" : 1,
"name" : "Cyber Decrypt",
"pattern" : "https?://cyberdrop\\.me/.+",
"rule" : "DEEPDECRYPT",
"packageNamePattern" : null,
"passwordPattern" : null,
"formPattern" : null,
"deepPattern" : null,
"rewriteReplaceWith" : null
}, {
"name" : "Cyberdrop Rewrite",
"pattern" : "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**,
"rule" : "REWRITE",
"packageNamePattern" : null,
"formPattern" : null,
"deepPattern" : null,
"rewriteReplaceWith" : "https.f.cyberdrop.cc/"
} ]

And when I put in a link like this **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** with a total of 10 pictures inside. I only get 7/10 and the other 3 are smaller, so they must be thumbnails.

PSP mentioned something about the servers timing out, but I was able to open all the pictures in my browser and change the .nl urls to .cc and the pictures opened up just fine.

Knowing absolutely nothing about servers and timeouts, is the problem that the links that don't work timeout before the rules can be applied to them so it only grabs thumbnails, and if so, is there a way to circumvent this?

Sorry if I keep adding onto this, it's driving me crazy that I finally made a working set of rules and it hasn't completely solved my issue.
Old 07.12.2020, 14:19
Community Manager

Hi again,

your 2nd rule has caused your issue of the "missing" URLs as it did not return valid URLs.
I've improved the 1st rule so it doesn't pickup unwanted items and also auto sets a nice packagename:

Code:
[ {
"name" : "Cyber Decrypt",
"pattern" : "https?://cyberdrop\\.me/a/[A-Za-z0-9]+",
"rule" : "DEEPDECRYPT",
"packageNamePattern" : "<title>Album: ([^<>\"]+) – \\d+ files \\| CyberDrop\\.me</title>",
"deepPattern" : "class=\"image\" href=\"(https?://[^\"]+)\""
}, {
"name" : "Cyberdrop Rewrite",
"pattern" : "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**,
"rule" : "REWRITE",
"rewriteReplaceWith" : "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
} ]
Rules in plaintext for easier copy & paste:
pastebin.com/MnLYLVd2

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 07.12.2020, 17:20
Modem User

Thank you so much! The set of rules you made completely fixed all the problems I was having and even added some features like the package naming that I needed. I ran a few sets of links and they all worked without issue. That's all I really needed, so thank you once again.
Old 07.12.2020, 17:25
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote: