JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 19.05.2012, 11:34
Fibre Channel User

Arrow filelaser.com

I would love to have "filelaser.com" hoster support added to jDownloader;

URLs: Main Site = **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Register Page = **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Login Page = **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

favicon: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
converted PNG for favicon: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Here are some example links, as requested by the rules: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I don't really have a premium account, but here it is a free account login/pass (click the spoiler button) I created for this specific purpose to have it enabled on the plugin (it is already validated):
Login Page = **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by raztoki; 06.06.2012 at 15:15. Reason: removed senstive data + [code]
Old 19.05.2012, 15:39
English Supporter

psp closed the ticket but I'll add support for it later. Just got my hands full atm so it will take some time

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 19.05.2012, 19:25
Fibre Channel User

Thumbs up good

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
psp closed the ticket but I'll add support for it later. Just got my hands full atm so it will take some time
At first I didn't understand, but then I saw the svn, which made things a lot clearer...
Quote:
Status changed from New to Closed:
closed, not suggested/needed, just for DB
There's absolutely no hurry, I was surprised to see nobody asked for this before...
Old 19.05.2012, 20:51
skoti

any progress ??
Old 19.05.2012, 23:20
Fibre Channel User

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoti View Post
any progress ??
well, by the response above by raztoki, "it will take some time", and he just wrote that today, so we should be patient and wait at least a week...

While it doesn't come, we should use the browser to make all downloads on filelaser.com whenever necessary. Most of us know there aren't too many developers and they have way too much tasks already "on their plate"; the least we can do is be patient.
Old 25.05.2012, 05:17
Fibre Channel User

Arrow More Info

I could further add some info:

The download page give your the option to choose either premium or free option; the free one adds a "/free/" suffix into the URL, e.g.:
- gives you the folowing -

From there you've got a "10 second wait", followed by a "300 second Re-Captcha" challenge;

You must solve the captcha within 300 seconds and then click the "Start Free Download" button, which will not give you the file link, but rather start the download of the file.

Last edited by raztoki; 06.06.2012 at 15:15. Reason: dont use [code] around links
Old 26.05.2012, 18:44
Community Manager

You don't have to describe that here.
On my PC, the plugin is already working (see ticket, 80% done).
I only need to test it, then i can comitt it and then you'll have to wait for it to get released

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 26.05.2012, 20:44
Fibre Channel User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
You don't have to describe that here.
On my PC, the plugin is already working (see ticket, 80% done).
I only need to test it, then i can comitt it and then you'll have to wait for it to get released
Many thanks for the info, psp. There's no hurry on my part here, but it looks (by what you said) that we'll have it on the stable version in a few more days, which is quite good for me.

About the further description, at first I though I was being helpful, but then I realized it must be a bit redundant for you and, indeed, unnecessary. I apologize.
Old 27.05.2012, 00:35
Community Manager

No problem^^
Plugin done, wait for the next update!
---
When a plugin is fixed or a new plugin is made you always have to wait for it to get released so that you can use it.
Updates are usually released every 7-14 days.
You can check if updates have been released by comparing the date of the last released update on our changelog with the current date.
Please note that only Jiaz and coalado can release updates!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?