JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Problems & Bug Reports

Old 01.03.2018, 13:03
Vacuum Cleaner

Default Possible Account Manager Compromize

I started having trouble a few days ago with Keep2Share. They reported to me that my account was suspended because it had been used from a different country. I had to change my password, and that proved to be difficult in JDownloader2 with the capture recognition (separate thread) but after hours of frustrating attempts, I go it to work. Now my FileJoker account shows "incorrect username/password" in the Account Manager for JDownloader2. This started yesterday. When I attempted to log in to the JDownloader site, I get a message that "Account disabled by administrator." I have gotten no explanation back from my queries to them yet. I just renewed the premium account last week. Finally this morning I suddenly got a popup from JDownloader2 asking if I wanted to buy Rapigator Premium. I have a Rapidgator Premium account valid through May 1, 2018 and it was working fine through JDownloader2 yesterday. Now Account Manager shows that I am logged in to Rapidgator, but my Premium account expired January 1, 1970! When I log directly into Rapidgator, it shows that the premium account is still good through May 1, 1018. I've now had three major account issues that are in JDownloader2 Account Manager in three days. I have only accessed those accounts during the last few weeks using JDownload2 (no other log in method until I had issues, then I went to the sites using browser to verify issues from JDownloader2.) Could the Account Manager in JDownloader2 be compromised? Backdoor?
Old 01.03.2018, 13:17
JD Manager

It seems that Keep2share(Fileboom..) have issues with new RecaptchaV2 and report false wrong captcha. Too many wrong account logins may lead to temp. block. That's why password change might help.
The exire date is either because of firewall/av messing with network connection or changes to rapidgator api.
Do you answer all required RecaptchaV2 in Browser with Browser Extension?
See https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=76515

What you report sounds more like you are not answering the RecaptchaV2 and that causes login to fail or plugin to misbehave.

Please create a debug log, see Settings-Advanced Settings,enable Log.debugmodeenabled and restart JDownloader. Then refresh those accounts and create log after error showed up, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
and post shown logID here
Old 01.03.2018, 13:19
JD Manager

In doubt you should change your email password and make sure you use safe passwords. Of course it is always possible that your accounts gets hacked. Also it's possible that you have virus/trojan/malware on your computer. No need for backdoor. When your computer is infected, the attacker is able to do nearly anything.