JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 02.10.2018, 18:33
Ultra Loader

Default Pinterest.com doesn't work (any more)

A couple pf months ago (June) I tried to make a backup of my Pinterest boards and sections (sub-boards). The last succesfull one was back in February and at that time it downloaded perfect the boards and sub-boards differentiated.
Now (since June at least) the links constantly appear as unavailable (this happens with all the boards and having login in my Pinterest account).
I tried disabling the account and I can download the public boards but the sections aren't recognized. And, for the reason that it doesn't work the account, I can't download the private boards.

Log: 03.10.18 12.27.22 <--> 03.10.18 12.31.57 jdlog://1470464433151/

Example link:
- **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (board)
- **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (section/sub-board)

Configuration:
-Java Version: 8.0.1510.12
-JDownloader Version: 2.0
-Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
-Antivirus: Avira

I hope the information is Ok. This is the only thing I use in JDownloader and is important to me. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Old 05.10.2018, 17:30
JD Manager

should be fine with next plugin update
Old 13.10.2018, 03:11
Ultra Loader

I just checked the situation (due to the tag change of the thread from "Wait for plugin update" to "Solved") and the problem keeps happening. Thought I'd to inform it.
Old 16.10.2018, 13:23
JD Manager

the provided example links both work fine for me.
I can add them and JDownloader crawls the files and I can download those.

Please create a debug log. Enable Settings-Advanced Settings-Log.debugmodeenabled and restart JDownloader. Now try to add those links and then create new log
Old 20.10.2018, 04:55
Ultra Loader

Here's the new log: 19.10.18 22.48.20 <--> 19.10.18 22.49.47 jdlog://6097464433151/

Question: Do you downloaded it being signed in a Pinterest account? Because, disabling the account public boards (of course, not private boards) work but the sections aren't recognized (the section in the original second link is "bookstales", the download of the first link should create 5 subfolders with some images out of these folders and some in them according to the number of sections in the board, as it did on february).
Old 22.10.2018, 12:05
square

Hi, I've been following this thread because I was having the same problem.
Until some months ago, I used to download several Pinterest boards simply by copying the link to the clipboard. Jdownloader would automatically crawl the link and create one single package containing the high-resolution version of each image in the board.
However, this has changed as of late: if I copy a link to a Pinterest board, Jdownloader won't recognize it. If I paste it in the Link Grabber, the link will be crawled but Jdownloader will create a big number of packages, one for each image in the board, and each package will contain several versions of the same image (most likely thumbnails, previews and full-size images), along with favicons and such.
I hoped that the plug-in update would fix this, but unfortunately the situation hasn't changed yet.

If necessary, I can provide links to Pinterest boards that I couldn't get to work properly.
Thank you in advance for your help.

EDIT: turns out I was wrong, at least in part. Links to boards on pinterest.com work correctly, they get crawled and Jdownloaded grabs all the images in full-size in a single package. What didn't work were links to pinterest.it (and I assume other regional domais, like .co.uk, .es, etc although I haven't tested them). Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Last edited by square; 23.10.2018 at 16:21. Reason: I overlooked something when writing the post.
Old 31.10.2018, 23:55
Ultra Loader

@square Well, that doesn't sound like whats happening to me, maybe you should make another thread since are differents situations.

@Jiaz My problem keeps happening, I tought I should report it again.

EDIT: I changed my Pinterest Account country to Deutschland trying to get more information that could help, and I get a new error instead of the unavailable one. This new error is called "Plugin Defect!pinterest.com". I used this link to test it: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Log: 31.10.18 19.03.02 <--> 31.10.18 19.03.47 jdlog://7403564433151/

Hope it could get solved with this.

Last edited by MaybeGrimm; 01.11.2018 at 00:40.
Old 12.12.2018, 00:25
Community Manager

I was not able to reproduce failures on single PINs/download attempts but I've addressed everything else I found/has been reported.

Changelog for the next version:
- added support for more TLDs: .it, .es, .co.uk
- added section support for anonymous users
- better logging
- sections: fixed code which will only add the desired section if user only wants to have one section (e.g. its' name is present in the URL)
- sections: Sectionless PINs will also be crawled as long as user does not want a specific section ONLY

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?